Information on romance scams and scammers.
#189361 by Grunt Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:56 pm
FMF
davidking
Hello Dear,
Age & Gender: 36 Year Old Man
Ethnicity: African American with Black Hair Color / Brown Eye Color
My Education: High School
My Profession: Student
My Marital Status: Single
I Want Children? Yes
I Have Children? No

My Interest Keywords / Tags
i am david uche
i am in searching for a good looking lady who can be my good friend and from there we come together as one

About Me
i am david uche, i am in searching for a good looking lady who can be my good friend and from there we come together as one,

Hello Beautiful one,
i am david uche , i am in searching for a good looking lady who can be my love partner or friend , i need a honest and sincerly person that can understand me in relationship, you can contact me on my email [[email protected]] or skype name [david.nwaedu] yahoo messenger [[email protected]] i want you to add me or write me on my email so that we can start from here, i am waiting looking forward to hear from you, Thanks ,
David

Skype ID
David Nwaedu
username david.nwaedu
Istanbul, Turkey

Advertisement

#189362 by Grunt Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:00 pm
tagged
Susanbaby ı
#198419 by AlanJones Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:01 pm
Still active on FishMeetFish

Hello Beautiful one,
i am david uche , i am in searching for a good looking lady who can be my love partner or friend , i need a honest and sincerly person that can understand me in relationship, you can contact me on my email [[email protected]] or skype name [david.uche24] yahoo messenger [[email protected]] i want you to add me or write me on my email so that we can start from here, i am waiting looking forward to hear from you, Thanks ,
David

New Skype ID david.uche24

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#198420 by AlanJones Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:07 pm
The scumbag is also preying on disabled people here http://www.disableddatingcanada.com/mem ... duche.html

i am david looking for a good friend around the world[[email protected]] my skype name is [david.uche24] i wait to hear from you soon thanks David

And numerous other dating sites.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#198482 by AlanJones Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:24 am
ok i will try and reply to your message tomorrow please why not add me om skype so that we can easy talk and see our self in video cam, add me my skype name [david.uche24] i am waiting for you to add me , even send me your facebook name let me add you ok thanks David

#198512 by AlanJones Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:42 am
Hello Dear XXX,
i am grad for your quick respond, meanwhile i have send you message with my pictures try and respond to me, send me more of your own pictures too, here is my facebook name [David Anthonia] my facebook link https://www.facebook.com/david.anthonia.319 as you copie this and send it to your link address you see this my profile now, please i am happy to have you if you will be serious as i am now we will develop a good relationsgip, i like you and i am willing for us to start up relationship thanks for your kind respond i am waiting looking to hear from you soon thanks David

#198513 by AlanJones Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:51 am
Pictures from Facebook profile

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

#198563 by AlanJones Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:20 pm
Hello Dear XXX,
how are you doing today, i hope you are fine and nice for me, Honestly i am very grad and much exciting to read from you today, meanwhile i am very happy to have you now as my friend and i am wishing for God to unite us together in one love , you did not send me some of your pictures and i have ask you to add me in skype so that we talk face to face on video webcam, here is my skype name [david.uche24]

i am very grad that you respond to me, i will like you to tell me more about your self, where you live, age is not problem to me all i want is sincerlity and honest love, i want someone that can make me happy and grad ,an understandable woman that can love me to way i will have same love to her, send me your face book name and i want you to try all you can to prove to me that you are serious, i wait to hear from you , this is my pictures
Thanks David

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 85.101.110.182
Originating ISP: Turk Telekom
City: Istanbul
Country of Origin: Turkey
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Image Image Image

#198571 by AlanJones Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:18 pm
Hello Dear, i am in istanbul turkey, i really want us to be one, all i want is for us to become one, give me your facebook name because i really want us to become one, why do you hide your self from introducing your self to me, o want to know if you are not serious for us to be in relationship or marriage then we can be partner but i am serious about you respond to me now i am waiting thanks David

#198622 by AlanJones Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:42 am
Hello Dear,
Please i want to hear from you, i want a honest woman to be happy in my life, i want us to be one and closer to our self, i ask your facebook and skype name is just for us to be chating seeing our self face to face , it will help to help ourrelationship to stand strong, i am waiting just try and consider me, i want you , i need a serious woman to be closer to me thanks David

#270888 by malu53 Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:22 am
davidtony
Male
35 - Istanbul / Turkey
Current Location Istanbul/ Turkey
Last Login 10/10/2015 17:13

Hello Dear,
My Name is David Anthony i am in searching for a good looking lady who will be my good friend, i am a nice guy who is honest and sincere looking for some one who can be good to me, if possible we can be partner, i am living in istanbul turkey and as you read my message if you are interested to be mine please kindly add me on my facebook name [Dave Anthony] and my facebook link https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010040683479 my skype name is [david.uche24] well i message you because of the way you look become good to my interest i will wait for you to add me on facebook and skype, Thanks David Anthony,
:lol: Skype already resolved before, he's still in turkey

add. pic from scammer's ar profile

#270897 by rococo Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:26 am
https://www.pinterest.com/davidkingu/
davidking uchenna

i am David uche ugwu searching for a lady that can be my love partner in good love and understandable way, here is my email [daviducheugwu/@/yahoo/./com] or skype [david.nwaedu] i look forward to hear from you, Thanks Yours David
another profile on Skype
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
david.nwaedu
Name: David Nwaedu
ISTANBUL, Turkey
Date of birth: June 16, 1980

IP:88.238.241.209
Decimal:1492054481
Hostname:88.238.241.209.dynamic.ttnet.com.tr
ASN:9121
ISP:Turk Telekom
City:Istanbul