Information on romance scams and scammers.
#198113 by AlanJones Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:16 am
Profile on FishMeetFish - williamjohn - http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/williamjohn

am looking for true love

Age & Gender: 54 Year Old Man
Height: 5' 0" (152 cm)
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Asian
Zodiac Sign: Taurus

i'm amry of united state of american

PMs

My name is William john , I have been widowed for 4 yrs now and been raising my son alone ever since that is why i don't have much time to date, but i guess this will be the time for me now to give it a try...I have been out of the United States for 8 months now and i am on a peace keeping mission here in Kabul Afghanistan here in a secret hide out...I am into Mechanical Engineering in there Army

For how long have you been here on fishmeetfish.com??.

I was on here for 2 months before and had to get off cos i had no luck coming up on my side..what about you??..Have you found anyone interesting yet??..

I have been out of the States for 8 months now and i am on a peace keeping mission here in iraq..A six hours drive from Camp Eggers here in a secret hide out..

Have you ever dated an Army man?

What do you do for a living?

I am from California USA and i am into Mechanical Engineering in there Army and i am a leader of 216 men out here..We get to deal with anything on the trucks here and drive men to the field for patrol to do our best to keep people around here safe and try to put a smile on their faces..

What is your pet peeve??..Mine is the wars going on in countries.

I have been widowed for 4yrs now and been raising my son alone ever since that why i don't have much time to date, but i guess this will be the time for me now to give it a try.

Happily for me this is my last mission, cos i am retiring and wanna get to meet someone nice soon to spend the rest of my life with that is why i find self here on fishmeetfish.com..

Do you mind adding my there on your yahoo messenger to get to chat some more from there..Really slow on my side here on match.com..I get to chat with my son sometimes on my yahoo messenger..Really cool or what do you think??.

We can get to exchange a couple of pics ?
Contact me at this ([email protected])

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#198132 by AlanJones Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:40 am
Nice to meet you ones again..

That secret hideout in Iraq is so secret that it is actually in

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 196.46.246.155
Originating ISP: Celtel Nigeria Limited T.a Zain
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

:laugh-s:

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#198146 by AlanJones Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:49 am
Hello XXX.its easy here
But I think yahoomessanger will be more convenient. Pls add me [email protected]

You welcome!
Pls add me in time.

#198152 by AlanJones Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:12 am
My name is william john, I have been widowed for 4 yrs now and been raising my son alone ever since that is why i don't have much time to date, but i guess this will be the time for me now to give it a try...I have been out of the United States for 8 months now and i am on a peace keeping mission here in Kabul Afghanistan here in a secret hide out...I am into Mechanical Engineering in there Army and i am a leader of 216 men out here..We get to deal with anything on the trucks here and drive men to the field for patrol to do our best to keep people around here safe and try to put a smile on their faces...I've got a 7 yrs son(Cameron) who is my life and he's there in the States now with his Moms little sister who just got married to a Dutch and i made him join her so we can get together forever when i get back State side from this peace keeping mission...Please tell me more about yourself as i will like to know you much more better too.

Thanks.
John.

#198160 by AlanJones Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:42 am
Do you mind adding my there on your yahoo messenger to get to chat some more from there.

#198207 by AlanJones Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:32 am
Alright my sweetheart.

I am looking for a partner and a lover and best friend who I can share the most intimate dreams with. A well rounded individual and a spiritual person, I believe there is no ideal relationships, Be honest a relationship is hard work and compromise, It is as good as you make it, What makes a relationship ideal to someone is how much time and effort one puts into it and how committed two people are to it..

#198348 by AlanJones Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:07 am
Honey I so much love this msg u sent to me bcs u have already made my day with the message and to be honest with u I keep on reading the msg over n over again bcs u really selected the proper msg for me.
Dear I want us to be having a constant chat frequently bcs am missing u each n every seconds that passes by so my babe I want u to download yahoo messenger and install it so that we can be chatting via yahoo messenger.Dear I will really appreciate it if u can download the messenger as soon as possible so that our chat can commense immidiately.Dear I will be expecting your reply bcs am missing u more than u can imagine.
I LOVE U SO MUCH MY FOUND TREASURE

#198362 by AlanJones Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:59 am
Don't u wish for us to get along the more bcs I know that we can only get along the more via messenger that is what I want to know honey

#198380 by AlanJones Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:22 am
I don't know what to say,
But for my love toward you I reserve my comment.
How are you doing?

#198507 by AlanJones Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:24 am
Dear can we share a couple of pics together?.I will send mine into your email now so you will reply with couple of yours dear,love you.

#198522 by AlanJones Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:08 am
Are you kidding me,if u know you truly love me send me your pics,I really want to see you,that reason why am threating you to download yahoomessenger bcs It will easier for us to change a couple of pics and it will more conveinent for us more than this,if u know that u don't have much time for me,pls tell me before it late bcs I really love you from bottom of my heart.

#198539 by AlanJones Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:22 am
Looks like someone got out the wrong side of the bed.

You this silly dutch,daugther of biche,bloody civilian.
Praise ur God always just because you are using social netwrk to talk with me.do you realise who you talking to? Fuck all your mother-fucker and dutches in general.
You fucking slave,i'm here to make you rich,you poor niggy.
I know you are scammer,that's why you are scared to dear me.
Fuck u,go to hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The above was sent, because the victim couldn't send photos straight away due to being at Church.