Information on romance scams and scammers.
#195408 by began steele Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:13 am
More email addresses to follow hopefully.

I had about ten months contact to a " Michael S. Tucker " .
[13.05.2013 22:43:00] michael.s.tucker13: Hi xxxxx I'd like to add you as a contact.
Michael S. Tucker. Thanks for your skype id. I'm working now. but here's my webpage please read more
about me. http://www.nato.int/isaf/structure/bio/ops/tucker.html

Lieutenant General in the U.S. Army. I sent him money because his son was in england in a hospital . because he had to undergo surgery . because two sergeants had to fly to England. because ( the son then died ) he had to be transferred to the USA . because the hospital would have paid the bill . because the sergeants then had back to back Syria . because he wanted to send a paycheck to me and had to be insured. because he could no longer bear it in Syria and had to fly to USA. and so on. I have taken loans . everything sold. 150,000 euros of debt . 'm at the end . 'm broken .
an e-mail from the lawyer of the "real " says I'm gone a cheater in the fall . the wife of the "real ," says I should not bother you . I am left completely alone with a problem. it does not interest the "real" .
I do not understand is, how does a cheater at stock images from passport, from driving license, private live from the idyllic, a passport photo, and so on? one would have sue the "real" complicity. when they publish so much of himself in private internet. they make it easy to fraudsters. (I have this "proofs" not found in the internet). it is so unfair. or is there Betting under the soldiers? who is the most ripped off by scammers women?

here are the names of Skype:
loveisalliseek52
martins.j.gen
michael.s.tucker2
michael.s.tucker3
michael.s.tucker6
michael.s.tucker9
michael.s.tucker12
michael.s.tucker13
happymichael
happymichael_60
maj.gen.michael.s.tucker
maj.gen.michael.s.tucker1
ready6
[email protected]

to Michael S.Tucker. the following phone numbers:

Names to which I sent money:
Name: Steve Bullock
Name: Warren Graham
Name: Alvin Godwin
Name: Yoma Russell
Name: Eric Donald Tremblay
Name: Derwin Floyd McManus
Name: Collins Osei Kofi
Name: Carlos Boahene N T I M M
Name: Russell Collins,
Name:Derwin Floyd McManus,
Name: RIck Warren, [email protected]
Address: No. 19 Fifth Link Road Cantonments Accra

Payee: Afoawa, Samuel
Konto.Nr. 400210541
SWIFT: CHASUS33
Bank: JPMorgan Chase
Samuel Afoakwa
Account number
100-17000023-01
Abeka
Bank code
Nibgghac
National investment bank
account number:
100-17000023-01
Destination country:
GHANA
Amount:
Target Currency: USD
Purpose: Michael S. Tucker
Bank Code Abeka
Mod Note: Both Bank Accounts Noted. (BW)

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.
Advertisement

#195729 by began steele Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:19 am
Could I remind people that It is not a good idea to contact the real person or their family. The informant above did just that and as you see, did not get the expected reception. LTG Tucker is absolutely nothing to do with the scam. Bear in mind he may have had hundreds of messages off victims and be utterly sick of them, when his priority is looking after his men and keeping them alive. People in the public domain can not be blamed for criminals stealing their data and pictures. For the rest of us, be careful with what you put out to the public. Keep the pictures of you and your really lovely children entirely private, or someone from Africa may start using them to persuade another to part with money for non existent hospital treatment etc exactly as above.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.
#198778 by began steele Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:52 am
This vermin, this intestinal extrusion, this loathsome, crawling, stinking leech, thinks it can threaten the victim and get me to do anything less than attack it's presence on the planet, and make sure her and others are looked after.
IT WON'T HAPPEN.
Afoawa Samuel or who ever you are. I am after you and your meaningless death threats do not bother me.
Michael S Tucker: Yes why did you say such bad things about me online
Michael S Tucker: can you please go and remove it right away
Michael S Tucker: You said something about me scamming you of 1500,000 I didn't scam you
Michael S Tucker: Please delete the information right now
Michael S Tucker: If you don't get those information off online you would have issues with the pentagon
Michael S Tucker: and also you would put your life at risk

If you think your rubbish is going to stop us exposing you for what you are- THINK AGAIN.
[email protected]
Scammers will try anything when they know they are exposed. It will include such threats of blackmail and violence as above. Do NOT be afraid of them, they can do nothing.
They will not expose their real identity to officials at airports. Yes we ensure such immigration officials know who they are looking for and may arrest them. The EFCC will know.
Information you Victims give us represents putting power back into your hands when we post it here. It is the best and nastiest thing you can do to hit back at the criminal who stole your money.
Got anything to say Mugu? Say it here on Scamwarners.
Or here. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Soldiers ... 3936535266

#198838 by Bryon Williams Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:09 pm
@loveisalliseek

Do not believe the fake threats or fake love from the scammer. Every thing he say’s is a lie. He has never told you the truth and he is not doing it now. He is not in the Military and never was. He is using stolen photo’s and a the name of a real Soldier.

The real soldier is currently in the USA where he is stationed.

This scammer will not cause you any harm. He can not get a Visa to visit you. Even if the scammer was able to. He would have to give his real name, pictures and other ID. It will be easy for Law Enforcement to arrest him. He would never take that risk. Criminal do not ID themselves.

He does not love you nor care about you. He is only interested in your money. The scammer is in Ghana, West Africa probably in an Internet Café.

The reason he wants these post removed is because he is losing other women (Victims) like you. The other women he is scamming like what he did to you are finding this thread. He will say anything to you in hope in getting this removed. He does not want to be exposed. He wants to keep the other women on the hook.

You have helped a lot of women avoid him. Be strong and you have a lot of support here.

Please stop all communication with him. Just ignore him. He will eventually latch onto one of the other women he is scamming.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#198840 by Smith Jones Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:06 pm
Loveisalliseek52, please listen to the people here who will tell you the truth. I too had myself wrapped up with a scammer. It was really hard to come here and learn the truth, to hear that the pretty lies my scammer told me weren't going to come true. Remember, military scammers prey on our love and admiration for our brave soldiers serving our country. They do everything they can to not only play their lying love games but to twist hearts around the danger they would be in if they really were overseas. Do not listen to this scammer, no matter what he tells you. The whole reason he wants you to believe he is in love with you is so you continue in the lie, you continue to believe him and you continue down the path until you will be asked for money. Believe me please, as a former victim, this is your only outcome. We exist to tell the truth. Scammer exist only to lie. Military scammers exist to exploit pictures of real soldiers and keep you in their lie.
#199095 by Bryon Williams Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:06 pm
An additional victim has contacted me and provided these photo’s the scammer is using. If you look at the Id’s closely you see they are all fake and photo shopped. The photo's are stolen from the real Soldier. The real Soldier is current in the USA with his family where he stationed.

This same person sent me these pictures. I know he is a scammer and the photos stolen. You can tell the IDs and documents are fake.

]Image

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/