Information on romance scams and scammers.
#191484 by Ginger Lee Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:48 pm
FMF: Nicholas1969
http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/nicholas1969
Uses stolen pics of John Edward
http://johnedward.net/

Hello,
I Am Nicholas Wilson, living in California with my 16 year old Daughter. Jessie .
I am divorcee and looking to settle down with some one. Am an engineer by profession.
I do spending time in good environment.My work gives me lot of time. Am simple man, free in nature, and have respect in human life. like to be happy always.I do like many types of food when i travel out, and there culture. The time i do spend in some countries has expose my views in understanding life. I am so much free and happy.
I look forward to see my match and will appreciate the nature that made it possible.

Thanks my dear am good please i want to know everything about you because i really want to have a good relationship with you, how is life over there? i have a contract in Malaysia so i wish to know you well so that i will come to your country after my contract, are you in fb so that i will add you for chat and am so happy to hear from you

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 120.140.107.17
Originating ISP: Packet One Networks Sdn Bhd, Internet Services Pro
City: Kuala Lumpur
Country of Origin: Malaysia
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Wow that is great and good, i have 1 daughter, so lovely and she is everything to me. I really want you and she also want me to have another woman in my life, that will keep me warming. I believe we can have a good life over there, i can willing come to stay in your country if you want me to do so, i always love hearing from you and i miss you. hope God can join us together by his grace remain bless hoping to hear from you again.

Please DO NOT tell the scammer he is posted here.
Advertisement

#192637 by AlanJones Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:31 pm
FishMeetFish profile

HelloView
Age & Gender: 47 Year Old Man
Height: 8' 0" (244 cm)
Body Type: Muscular
Religion: Other
Ethnicity: Native American with Brown Hair Color / Brown Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Libra

Other profile pictures

PM

Hello how are you i wish to be your friend,

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#198565 by AlanJones Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:23 pm
From - Michael Joe [email protected]

Thanks for your email so can i know more about you? I mean your work, marital status and what you are looking for in that site. I hope all is fine with you, have a nice day and remain blessed.

Nicholas

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 103.244.188.217
Originating ISP: Asian Broadcasting Network (m) Sdn Bhd
City: Kuala Lumpur
Country of Origin: Malaysia
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#198621 by AlanJones Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:30 am
That is so great to hear, am Nicholas from England my wife died 4 years ago and i had a daughter who is 15 years now. i own my company where we produces shoes with 12 staffs working for me, am single now. i hope everything is fine with you over there? Why not try to visit my country,

Nicholas

#198747 by AlanJones Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:01 am
Thanks for your message i have not been there but with you i thing it will be possible for me to come to your country. I really want to extend my companies to another country if possible i get a good and honest person i can trust. I really love your age because these young ladies nawadays are no more honest to themselves. Anyway am happy to have you here.

Nicholas

#198792 by AlanJones Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:31 pm
That will be so great but we have to plan it first i can't just come there without knowing anyone. I will even be so happy to visit there

#199027 by AlanJones Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:56 am
Am really interested to have you because am not looking for young ladies again. I want a matured woman who can understand me

#199290 by AlanJones Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:57 am
yes that is good why not open face book so that we can chat there,