Information on romance scams and scammers.
#198635 by AlanJones Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:25 am
Thanks alot honey, I appreciate it, Please let me know soon as the money is sent and I will appreciate if you send me the transfer receipt so I can get it to my agent and I can be able to get my ticket confirmed towards my coming there on Saturday.. What are you doing today baby?

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#198898 by AlanJones Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:48 am
Okay baby, thanks alot, my agent said he will get my ticket reconfirmed once payment gets into his account, so will you be able to come pick me at the airport?

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#198899 by AlanJones Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:57 am
Okay my love, once i have my ticket, I will give it to you so you can know what time to meet me at the airport.

#199003 by AlanJones Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:24 am
Are you okay my love? Happy Sunday

#199028 by AlanJones Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:58 am
Okay I just came back from church too and I am still waiting for the money to clear the bank before i can get my ticket to you so you can know what date and time to meet me at the airport, okay? I can't want for us to be together.

I mean i can't wait for us to be together.

#199036 by AlanJones Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:48 am
I am good, How about you? Happy Sunday to you.. How was your day going?

#199039 by AlanJones Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:39 am
I am just a week or 2 old on the site and looking forward to meet someone for a serious relationship plus am ready for relocation for the right woman so tell me more about you and what you do?

#199410 by AlanJones Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:10 pm
Hi again XXX,

How are you ?hope all is well with you ? Its my very great pleasure to hear from you back,its really make my days with the lovely email you sent to me and i like the way you answer my questions.

In my other email, I forgot to tell you that i like going to beaches, musical concerts and sometime go for dinner and taste a little coffee from a small window and i am for real,because i don't have time playing games around, it's very awful when someone hurt another good feelings... Well, to me relationship can mean two things:

- It can mean that we have a connection, which I think exists
- Relationship also means to be spiritually, romantically and sexually involved and I think we aren't at that level.

So, I think at this point, given the amount of time we have e-mail one another, we definitely have a friendship forming based on some external and internal similarities that are developing into a relationship that will bring us a little closer with good intentions, and the potential exists for the relationship to evolve into something more significant.

I've been in several rapports where I was not fully appreciated. In fact, many times I felt I was taken advantage of and that hurts. I'd like to meet someone who recognizes the little things I do for her and knows how to be appreciative.

For instance, if I were to make breakfast for my woman just incase she wakes up late from bed,she could thank me by giving me a hug or a kiss. Or perhaps sending me a card for no particular occasion just to tell me 'thank you.' I'm very appreciative of what people do for me and I reward them in my own little ways. To me, it's the little things that mean a great deal to me.

What does it really mean to be affectionate? I love a woman who can display her affections for me anytime and anywhere without having to be shy. And a person who knows how to be affectionate is a big plus. I love being affectionate.

This may be an odd one, but I've learned that there are many woman out there that are set in their ways.

They have one way of doing things and are never open to suggestions or advices. Stubborn woman are a major turn off for me. I like a woman who is open to ideas, thoughts, and basically open minded.

I think being receptive brings about sensitivity as well. A woman who is ignorant, mean, and just plain insensitive is difficult to get along with.

I would say that I'm not afraid to display my emotions. I'd like someone who is sensitive and caring. If I'm sad, I'd like for her to be able to comfort me and cheer me up. She doesn't has to do much, but just knowing that she's there solacing me is more than good enough.

Have you ever had someone not stand up for you? I was deeply hurt when someone I once knew wouldn't not stand up for me, even after she told me she loved me. I would never allow someone to hurt my Girlfriend or my Wife, and I would always stand up for her. One thing I will always do for my woman is to protect her. I would like to meet someone who will be protective of me. Sorry i type too Much E-mails just that i didn't have any other thing to do than reply you with my thoughts .

Thanks,

Joseph.

#199585 by AlanJones Thu May 01, 2014 4:49 am
Dearest XXX,

I wrote this and I felt i should share this with you.

"Only once in your life, I truly believe, you find someone who can completely turn your world around. You tell them things that you've never shared with another soul and they absorb everything you say and actually want to hear more. You share hopes for the future, dreams that will never come true, goals that were never achieved and the many disappointments life has thrown at you. When something wonderful happens, you can't wait to tell them about it, knowing they will share in your excitement. They are not embarrassed to cry with you when you are hurting or laugh with you when you make a fool of yourself. Never do they hurt your feelings or make you feel like you are not good enough, but rather they build you up and show you the things about yourself that make you special and even beautiful. There is never any pressure, jealousy or competition but only a quiet calmness when they are around. You can be yourself and not worry about what they will think of you because they love you for who you are. The things that seem insignificant to most people such as a note, song or walk become invaluable treasures kept safe in your heart to cherish forever. Memories of your childhood come back and are so clear and vivid it’s like being young again. Colors seem brighter and more brilliant. Laughter seems part of daily life where before it was infrequent or didn't exist at all. A phone call or two during the day helps to get you through a long day’s work and always brings a smile to your face. In their presence, there’s no need for continuous conversation, but you find you're quite content in just having them nearby. Things that never interested you before become fascinating because you know they are important to this person who is so special to you. You think of this person on every occasion and in everything you do. Simple things bring them to mind like a pale blue sky, gentle wind or even a storm cloud on the horizon. You open your heart knowing that there’s a chance it may be broken one day and in opening your heart, you experience a love and joy that you never dreamed possible. You find that being vulnerable is the only way to allow your heart to feel true pleasure that’s so real it scares you. You find strength in knowing you have a true friend and possibly a soul mate who will remain loyal to the end. Life seems completely different, exciting and worthwhile. Your only hope and security is in knowing that they are a part of your life."

I hope this is part of what you want?

Joseph.

#200088 by AlanJones Mon May 05, 2014 5:48 am
My Dearest XXX,

Thanks so much for the email, so nice and its my Pleasure to read from you this wonderful email from you.

I was not expecting you to answer this email this wonderfully, i am touched and i am Intrigued, you are a strong woman, and i take it you are a woman of your word..I pray all what you wish and want GOD will Provide for you, and remember always be a Good woman, so you will be reward good by both God and People. My own answers would be :

- If you could go back and change one thing in your past, what would it be? It would be when i lost my Mother, and also i would like to see my father someday, and only if GOD can be merciful to return my darling,loving,caring Mother...But i know that wont work, but its just what i would like to be changed in my LIFE.

- If you were granted three wishes, what would you wish for? One i would ask for Good Health, secondly Good family and Make the world a Better place to Live, no Stress no War, No Killing.

- If you won the lottery, how would you spend the money? Really i have never thought about this myself, lol...I just feel i should ask, i don't even play lottery, but if i would win, I would Invest for the Future of the Children, and also make a Big Place for the Home Less People. I would like to be like that Man who willed half of his Property to the Motherless Home, cant remember His name, but would love to be like that.

- Well really i dont think there is anything about me i would love to change, i dont smoke i dont drink, i have never been to the bar or club i am just a easy going man who just seek for a real woman and i found it interesting with you.

- What i like about myself, i am Gentle, Loving, Caring...Plus i have a very soft heart and i easily fall in Love...i like it but at same time i need to be careful.:)

I hope i have answered mine very good, thats is the best way i can describe, till i wait to read from you again. How was your day going so far?

Love Always.

Joseph.

#200230 by AlanJones Tue May 06, 2014 2:16 am
Sorry about that, it was quite a pretty hectic day for me...my day was going pretty stressful, and hectic, but its okay, have been on the street here going around from home to home, and organization to organization, raising donation for a little boy named Joseph, an Orphan who is got the kidney transplant surgery and he need to be treated as soon as possible, We have been on the street raising donations for the little boy cause, and all the workers, and member also donated some few amount.They still need some more funds to take care of the boy, you know we would really appreciate if you can Participates in the donation also, but thats if you want to anyway... and God will reward who ever assist the needy in a mysterious way, and i believe whatever you might want to donate will help save this poor kid life in every way . Let me know if you would love to donate???

I will look forward to hear from you and Please let me know what you think about my email and also about the donation for the little boy cause, LETS SAVE A LIFE!

I wait to read from you, take care and be good have a nice day.

God Bless You,

Joseph.

#200405 by AlanJones Wed May 07, 2014 3:59 am
He needs alot of money for his surgery but baby, whatever you can donate for his cause will be appreciated, just let me know what you can do to support him and let me know if you need the information where you need to send your donation to?

#200492 by AlanJones Wed May 07, 2014 1:38 pm
My baby,

Thanks so much for wanting to be a part of the donator,
He is an Orphan of 4 years old who needs to undergo kidney transplant and since you have decided to donate for this cause, Donation has to be sent via MoneyGram to the following Donation Picker information assigned for his cause:

Name: Robert Thomas
City: Tacoma
State: WA
Zip Code: 98445
Text Question: Sent For?
Answer: Little Boy.

Let me know once sent and let me have the whole information regarding the transfer and if possible, you can scan and attach the transfer receipt so i can forward the whole transfer information to the picker assigned for his cause. When will you be sending your donation?
Attached below is his picture, please do show some love and send the donation as far as you can, plus pray for him.

Joseph.

#200733 by AlanJones Fri May 09, 2014 2:51 am
Thanks alot Sweety for wanting to support for the little boy cause

Below is the banking information set up for him where the donation needs to be sent to:

Account Name : Philip Deane
Acct number : 42896563XX
Bank Swift code : NRTHUS33
Address : XXX
City : Manchester
State : Connecticut
Zip code : 06040

Bank Name : TD BANK
Bank Address : 29 Main Street
City : East Hartford
State : Connecticut
Zip code : 06118

Please let me know when you send so i can get let the priest and everyone knows, Plus I would appreciated a scanned confirmation receipt from you to print and show that the transfer has been made.

Love always,
Joseph.

#200812 by AlanJones Fri May 09, 2014 1:22 pm
Baby,

I talked with the priest about you wanting to donate for little Joseph so he said since you will be sending from Europe and that you should send to the following account set up for the little boy cause to receive donation for his cause all over europe so below is the account details provided where you need to send the donation to:

Account Name: Olagunju - Milner Natalia Anna
IBAN: DE181005000010637820XX
Swift: BELADEBE
Bank Name: Sparkasse

Confirm that you receive the above information so I can be sure.

Love always,
Joseph.