Information on romance scams and scammers.
#190452 by Ginger Lee Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:22 am
On FMF as findlovex009
Also here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 5&p=330428

Profile:
Age & Gender: 50 Year Old Man
I am a nice, intelligent,Xcaring, fun loving, sensitive man who is looking for someone to share the rest of my life with.I know that developing a good and solid friendship is the first step finding the woman I of my dreams...
I am sweet, thoughtful, kind, and have a great sense of humor. I am very easy going and laid back. I am often told that I am very easy to talk with. I am not an angry person, and I am not interested in someone that is. Having past events shape your life is one thing, carrying the past as a burden that sits heavily upon your shoulders is not the way I view life. I am happy with myself, and my life, and I like to think it shows. I have a wonderful Mum. I would do best with someone that isn't extremely uptight, unless of course you are willing to learn to let things go! I love to try new things, and can laugh at myself when I fail miserably. I don't give up easily, and have so many things I've yet to try. Please love to laugh and have fun, what is better than laughing so hard your stomach hurts?!
I believe it�??s not just what you are like on the outside, but more about what you are like on the inside. I�??m seeking friendship first, (no game playing please) with someone who appreciates some of the same temperaments and interests I enjoy.
That special someone is a woman with integrity, is spiritually compatible with me, having similar beliefs - and is responsible, intelligent, has a sense of humour, positive, is clean and neat in habit and appearance, romantic, passionate about living and loving.. I would prefer that someone to show interest and be supportive of my spiritual work. she should be financially secure, and has 'been there, done that'.I like an adventurous person who likes travel, nature and enjoys being home.she is a woman who is at peace with himself. I am hoping to connect with people of like minds to form friendship first and then leave the rest to the Universe..

Correspondence:

Yeah...How are you doing this lovely Evening And Compliment of the Season to You? am sorry i did get back to you on time,it's indeed an honor to go through your profile I Must confess you possess a classic look that could drive any guy knot..I am a very easy going man. but new to this online dating i am willing to start a conversation with you beautiful that's if you don't mind...You never know until we try, one step at a time makes the future for two lovebirds cos life is too short. you can Text Me On my Cell Phone..Here is my Number....646 389 5418 add me to your yahoo email so we can chat more better..here is mine.......bmorgan1001 you can catch me Online there.Thanks for Reply...Berry

Hello, Good to hear back from you,i guess its high time you know a little bit about me,my name is Berry Morgan,i stay in Donegal Ireland before but i stay in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, now but i really travel a lot due to the nature of my job,am the only siblings of my family ,my dad passed on few years back and my mum had to relocate to Australia because that was were she was from initially before my dad got married to her and i will have gone to with her but am already working in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, but i visit her often in Australia ,I am a Business Man, I'm Into Buying and Selling Antiques... and i love to go to the beach with my Dog and love to go to the cinema and watch movies at my leisure time,i guess i have to stop here,am actually searching for a true love,i have not been into relationship in the last 9 months,so i really want someone that will love me for who am i not for what i am,till i hear back from you,have a lovely day.
I am in need of a Woman of intelligent and Dignity and i hope one day i will find the qualities i really need in a Woman because i don't want to be hurt anymore by any Woman........When I went through your profile i found it interesting okay...........so you will need to tell me more about your self okay , have a wonderful day..

Till i hear back from you take good care of your self and stay bless and always stay away from trouble xoxox

N.B,

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 196.46.245.149
Originating ISP: Airtel Networks Limited
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline
Last edited by Ginger Lee on Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

Please DO NOT tell the scammer he is posted here.
Advertisement

#190453 by Ginger Lee Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:23 am
Good Morning How was Your Night i Hope Slept well..Am so sorry for Not Replying you on time Just that i was so busy have a lot of customer in the Shope,I am very positive, spontaneous, warm, witty, well-read, honest, open minded.I also walk and Meditation to keep my body, mind and soul clean, healthy and happy.I love traveling and have seen many Lands of this world.I am socially conscious, appreciate other Cultures, tolerant, independent, sensitive, sensual, Handsome, adventurous, Romantic, very communicative, playful, healthy, can make you laugh, I can bring excitement in your life.I am fun loving, creative and at peace. I appreciate others and respect other people's feelings, opinions and cultures. I believe that we are children still at heart, capable of wonder, revelry and change, but, something should be stable.I am an intense friend, sees his glass as half full.I have always drawn to Oceans, mountains and nature.when there is good music, I love to dance, I also enjoy art, cultural activities, exploring new places, visiting museums.I also enjoy romantic picnics, candle light dinner.I believe the kiss is the most intimate and sensual thing that two people can share.kissing is an art form.On the more romantic side,. My ideal match is a person, who is warm, wonderful, witty, have a positive out look on life, She is honest, sensitive, I am active, positive, outgoing, smart,intelligent,nice, funny,very loving, affectionate, and a family oriented guy. I am ready to find a life partner and raise a permanent family. I Love to travel and seek adventure. I am very easy to get along with. I'm in good health; eat well,very fun and conservative. I know how to cook, clean, do dishes and laundry so I don't need a wife to be a home slave. I believe in having a maid and a nanny to help with kids. I am very loving, touchy/ feel,,type of guy... love to give and receive foot rubs and back rubs. I love to kiss my partner; I like hugs, walking hand in hand and arm in arm. I like to work out be in shape take walks on the beach and give my lady lots of flowers.I am very romantic.. I love Romance, dancing, water sports, boating, travel, music, arts, outdoors, snow Skiing, games, reading, being active, and public peaking. I love lakes, mountains, snow skiing, riding snowmobiles, horses, motor cycles, dirt bikes and dune buggies. I like art galleries, museums, and the theater. I like going to the operas, bialys, skating, walking on the beach and laying in the sun. I play billiards, football, tennis, volleyball, baseball, football, and catch. I love to play sports with children and card games and board games. I love candle light dinners, laying beneath the stars, and watching the sea wavescaring, romantic, sensual,compassionate, intelligent, interesting, attractive and fun loving....Are you involved with someone right, now What do you enjoy doing in your spare ,What kind of work do you do, Do you like children,What do you enjoy about your life,Is dating as scary for you as it is for me, What would surprise you in a good way on a first date,What are you looking for in a relationship,What do you like to do on the weekends,What are your interests or hobbies, what is your favourite food to eat,what is your favourite color,Would you consider marriage if things works out well ,If you could plan the perfect weekend, what would you do,What are some of your values,What is your ideal relationship....I Hope to hear back from , have a wonderful day bye for now..

Berry..

#190454 by Ginger Lee Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:26 am
First off, I am 50. I am not trying to lie about my age (I have no problem with my age). I just want to be seen by the women I prefer to date. I am young at heart and like to play. I am frequently told that I look like I'm in my 30's. I cannot reply to you. I love the snow and skiing, hiking, camping, and being outdoors. I am equally comfortable in jeans and a shirt . I can fish (my Dad had no any other children before he passed away) or appreciate the symphony . I am a great swimmer and i like pool. I occasionally enjoy a good (wine)! I think I'm well rounded studying everything from music and drama, to art and merchandising, to engineering, math and the sciences. I play the piano and love classical music. I love to travel having lived in all corners of the United States w/ New England being my favorite. I've also lived in Germany, but my heart, I think, belongs in Scotland. I went for a two-week holiday and didn't want to leave. I am a country guy at heart but do like the city for the culture and great restaurants, just don't like the crowds and traffic!! I have some smile they are not hidden from the general public!!. I used to be a welder on submarines when i was in Germany, I own my own power tools, even a chainsaw and yes I know how to use it!! . One of my favorite quotes - "Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all", bonus points if you know who said it!! I believe I have a lot to offer a woman. It just seems that all the nice-looking, sweet woman out there are already taken - prove me wrong!! Please have a photo since I have several. If you don't like my approach with the age thing, PLEASE don't email me and tell me.i Hope to hear back from You Soon..

Berry

Many thanks for making such a quick and honest reply and I am really glad you Read my Message. To be honest, I lead quite a lonely and dull life here in Pennsylvanian, with little to do other than tend the flowers on my late wife's grave and think back over my late career, spent tending the ill and sick. I think it is fair to say that my actions as a doctor caught the eyes of the authorities more than once, but I was never given the appreciation due to my efforts. But hey ho, that part of my life is over. These days I am more likely to be found on my Seaway, quietly pottering about the local shopping mall, or But right now i'm working on a project which remains very close to my heart: my newly patented flange jell. This product will address many of the ills of mankind, of this I am certain, but I seek now is an investor to start producing it in bulk, this in order to attract the drug companies. Working day and night in my wooden production annexe has produced a wonderful product, but on the cusp of success it seems I am thwarted and I find it all so depressing. So much so I must admit a fondness for stimulants of the alcoholic kind, but I am working on these issues and it will not stop me writing.

But enough of my problems. I was interested to hear about you. You seem a nice girl, probably not one who wants for male company, (or ever need flange jell, come to that). And you are such a nice person.

Well thats all for now my dear; I have to run and attend to a new batch in my shed.

Write soon

#190455 by Ginger Lee Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:28 am
I'm sorry for not writing you Because i don't have accses to my computer ever sinces i travel out of the state.. I am now in Malaysia i came here to buy Antiques, It's was so sad that i fall into the hand of 419 here in Malaysia, Marry am starnd right now pleaae i need your help. The money i have with me wouldn't be a enough for me to buy a little antis goods and come back home, I will be so glad if u help me out

How is Everything going with you and your Family..

Have a lovely day

Assp

Berry

Good Morning My Beautiful Marry. Your word tuch me so much when i explain everything to you. I did forget about you just that things is not going well for me.Honey it's not drug gang,the people i. Meet clam to be an antiques delar i gave them $70.000 so they might supply antis goods I did had from them, when i went to police to report them, the police seach for them they could get them,that is how i lost $70.000 am tired i wanted to kill my self Because i brrow that money for business,The little money i have with would be a enough for me to back home, Please mary my love am writing this mail also beging u all the name of God,i want u to help with $750.to complet the little mony i have with me to come back home.. I have a Blessed weekend....

Berry M

I am sorry my Love i never choose to do so,The way tret me was so bad. Honey lmagen how much i paid them to get those goods, i couldn't find anyone ofThem, they run away with my money $70.000 i borrowed from Bank. I was thinking after this business am going to get a bigger profet, My dear Marry am sorry for using that word kill.it's was so painful that i couldn't find those guys,Pleas i beg you all the name of God.help me out of this country Okay...I Love you so much.. How is ur weekend, did you go to church today, i would love to meet you when i come back home, have a Lovely weekend I Miss You darling...

YOUR LOVE

BERRY MOR

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 82.145.217.21
Originating ISP: Opera Mini Proxy
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Europe
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

#192920 by AlanJones Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:44 pm
Same profile picture and name on FMF Profile - berryheartlover - http://www.FishMeetFish.com/profile/berryheartlover

I am Looking for Love...

Age & Gender: 75 Year Old Man
Height: 5' 11" (180 cm)
Body Type: Average / Medium
Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Brown Hair Color / Hazel Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Cancer

About Me
Name is Berry Morgan, Originally from German
grow up in Rome Italy, i am a business man i deal with buying
and selling of gold antiques,i lost my parents in an auto crash when i
was a little kid.I'm a very passionate and romantic man and not afraid
to show my affections in private or public.am very clean and like
seeing things and people clean as well. I will always treat my woman
well and with respect and love and cherish her.I'm very easy going and
down to earth.I Believe that a strong relationship is not based only
on sex life but that a strong relationship builds a strong love life
that leads to a strong and great sex life and can only happen with
open communication,

My Perfect First Date
making love to each other when i came back form work enjoy meaningful conversation in addition to plain old good fun. I'm
basically a very positive man who also loves humor and laughter and
would like woman with an adventurous spirit and a positive attitude
who can see the funny side of life

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#193020 by AlanJones Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:33 pm
PM

Hello How are you doing. Thanks for the email i most say you're pretty and cut I would like to know more about you what Is your name and where are you're from...Here is my email address write me more about yourself okay... [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#193093 by Dee Vynne Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:48 am
He's also contacted me through berryheartlover.

Well here are Something about Me I' m Berry Morgan,am 51 Year old ,Single with one son, Hair:Black Height: 5'11" Eyes:brown 35.5" Caucasian(white), i have a Clever Quick Witted sense of humor, i don't smoke, don't drink,and i dont mind people smoking around me christain,Taurus. I like Dining, Outdoor Activities, Reading, Watching Sports, Computers-Internet, Playing Sports.I am a nice man seeking for a caring and honest woman to spend th rest of my life with.I am looking for a woman that is tender hearted, kind considerate of others needs, one that would appreciate having a husband that would love her in a way that she's not been loved before. i want a woman that is not too hurt and not too hard to trust again and can give herself to a husband to be loved and taken care of in a way that will bring a joy of life and an appreciation she will look forward to every day......There is a lifestyle of marriage in the Lord that gives life and purpose to being married and can really be enjoyed. I am looking for that quality of marriage are you... I feel I am a man of integrity and a family provider. I think I am kind in heart and tender of soul. I am proud in the quality of what I do and responsible. I believe in taking care of a woman and treating her as a gift that God meant her to be. I also understand that making love is not just a physical act of two bodies,as i will do anything for my woman,Email me let shear pictures together Okay Have a lovely day...
#193203 by AlanJones Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:38 pm
Hello, Good to hear back from you,my son name is Lucas,i stay in Donegal Ireland before but i stay in Philadelphia Pennsylvania,now but i really travel a lot due to the nature of my Business ,am the only siblings of my family ,my dad passed on few years back and my mum had to relocate to Australia because that was were she was from initially before my dad got married to her and i will have gone to with her but am already having my own Antis shop in Philadelphia but i visit her
often in Australia ,am a business man, I' m into buying and selling of Antique and i love to go to the beach with my bikini and love to go to the cinema and watch movies at my leisure time,i guess i have to stop here,am
actually searching for a true love,i have not been into relationship in the last 9 months,so i really want someone that will love me for who am i not for what i am,till i hear back from you, I am in need of a woman of intelligent and Dignity and i hope one day i will find the qualities i really need in a woman because i don't want to be hurt anymore by any
Woman........When I went through your profile i found it interesting ok...........so you will need to tell me more about your self ok and i have
some few questions for you...
1 what do you like in a men??
2 Do you want kids???
3 How do you treat a men???
4 what is your past Love life. life????
5 Do you Have a boyfriend????
What is your phone number... Mine is +1646 389-5418 I hope to heard back from you soon, Have a lovely day

Berry Morgan...

#193428 by AlanJones Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:49 am
Well I must admit that I am surprised to hear back from you,how is your friend I hope she is Okay... It has been a while since romance has crossed my path But at 51, I suspect I might be
too young for you But Age is Just a Number In regards to your questions I am a Business Man...am into Buying and Selling of Antiques Furniture company, head office in Philadelphia, PA. We are much known for our charitable dispersements
towards native indigents
In a lady I like respectful manner, modesty and charm Also a good head for figures to help out around the office now and again would be useful. My late wife Agatha was a godsend in that respect.
As for children, well I would have to consider both my age and that of any prospective partner. But there is no doubt of the excellent climate and
opportunities for growth in Smegaroon province, where my principal residence is when not in Philadelphia.
As for treating a lady, well I have never had any complaints in that department. Agatha quite took to the long golfing mornings I regularly enjoy as well as the comaraderies formed between wives at the odd international sales conference.
My past love life is really encapsulated in the memory of Agatha, who sadly passed away after an accident out on the links a couple of year ago, hit by a caddy car while laying out a picnic in the rough. As I cradled her battered face during those long, last moments, she made me promise to carry on and make the best of the year I have left, but this is something I have
found hard to do. But happiness always springs from the most unexpected
places. Incidentally, I attach a picture of myself in case you would find it of interest. Do you have one,Do you have
your own home or you rent
appaitment..How Long have you been on a dating site, How many Men have you meet or have as a friend, How many have you date..Do you have boy friend I do hope we chat sometime,
kind regards

Berry Morgan

#193552 by AlanJones Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:21 pm
How is everything going on over there I hope they're all fine, I just wann let you know that I miss your Much There is something i would like to asked you,
1) Are you involved with someone right ? 2) What do you enjoy doing in your spare
time? 3) What kind of work do you do? 4) Do you like children? 5) What do you enjoy about your life? 6) Is dating as scary for you as it is for me? 7) What would surprise you in a good way on a first date? 8) What are you looking for in a relationship? 9) What do you like to do on the weekends? 10) What are your interests or hobbies?
what is your favourite food to eat? what is your favourite color? Would you consider marriage if things works out well ? 11) If you could plan the perfect weekend, what would you do? 12) What are some of your values? 13) What is your ideal relationship? 14) Do you like the outdoors? 15) Do you like to travel? 16) Where have you gone on vacation recently?
How long have you been alone? What are your sexual habits The discussion of any personal problems at length
Any questions relating to assistance needed or sought
Are you easy? Do you want to marry me? Sometime we need to call each other on phone,Give me your phone number so That I Might call you and know what is going on Okay.... Make sure you girls take good care of your self....Love
Always

Berry Morgan

#193796 by AlanJones Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:20 pm
Thanks for getting back to me on time, How is your friend I hope she doing fine.You're so Nice and caring woman..
I would want someone that is kind, caring, loving, enjoys life, one that knows there is stress in life..but doesn't let it run her life, one that isn't afraid to show and express their feelings, someone that agrees to disagree at times. I love going to the beach,dancing,swimming,Musics,Dancing,playing games like golf,chess,card and pool,I am also looking for a very nice,honest,kind,god fearing woman,trustful,faithful,loyal,caring and loving woman that we are going to spend the rest of how life together,I am a widow, am not in involved with anybody, I would like to marry you, Can we talk phone.

Berry

#194739 by AlanJones Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:42 am
Hello Darling How are You Doing, I hope all is well with you And your families And friend, I am sorry That I Did get back to You in time because I was so busy having conference meet! So Tell how everything going on in Netherlands, What kind of fun had you be having, Are you serious about me, would you like to marry me, Do you have my Love in your mind Just the way i do...I hope To heard back from you soon...
Berry M.

Thank you very much for letting me I was thinking What is going on when i did heard from her she will be fine Okay, give me your cell phone number or her cell phone number Let me talked to her or you Okay...

#198636 by AlanJones Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:29 am
My darling XXX,How are you doing. how is ur health I hope is fine, I am sorry I did get back to you ever since because my business was down and my internet connection in my office was also off... Anyway am back Online now but am in Nigeria buying an antique goods, I would like to meet in person....Okay have a lovely day......

#225648 by Ginger Lee Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:59 pm
From
[email protected]
How are You doing i hope all is well with you, am sorry i did get back to you since all this while i was hack by the hacked, i Just wanna let you know how much i do missed you so much i can do without you i think too much Every day about you until i Find your Email address were i save it Please get back to me i need you in my life....

+234-9024140427 that's my Number honey when re u going to call me...

#232048 by Ginger Lee Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:34 am
Good morning Sweetie, sorry I haven't been able to send you an email since 4days, right now am so unhappy, am not in a very good mood since I got back to my hotel room, last night, I was attack by robbers as I was coming down from the taxicab I board to the store to shop for us, I lost a lot of things, including my briefcase and this briefcase contains all my credit cards, debit cards, ticket, gold and diamond wrist watches, cash of £4000 and several checks. I did make contacts with my bank and did all the necessary things but my bank manager's attitude was strange, he told me he cant release any money because the robbers already contacted the bank with all my information and I got to know that there as been a withdrawal of over $60,000 in my account and the police suggested that the account should be freeze for my safety and for security reasons. I have made an alert on my account that it should be suspended until I return to clarify the whole issue on ground. Babe, I have lost so many contacts and valuables and I am really in the middle of nowhere right now. I also tried contacting my rascals by sending each of them emails since I only have their London numbers on my cell, and their other details are in my briefcase in my personal computer which has being stolen. My rascals are yet to reply me, the problem is they hardly check their emails, and by now they will all be in their various home in America. Babe I just want to ask you for this only one favor which I know its really hard for you to grant me, but in God's name I really need your help right now because am just really frustrated. I am just wondering if you could loan me some money just to pay my outstanding hotel bills am owing and get everything settled and fly back home ASAP. I promise to pay you back every cent once I get back, even with interest or double as you want it. Believe me babe, I keep to my promises. I know its really hard for you, as we've not really met but I will tell you this if you are in this situation and am in a position to help you out, sure I will because I believe anybody or every human is my family and what I can do for my family, I can also do it for a total stranger, am not trying to say am a good Samaritan its just the kind of person I am and I believe if your heart tells you to help, please do, babe, I know if you truly care for me and you've got feelings for me, you wouldn't want to see me in this mess I am in right now. Babe, its my first time in this kind of horrible mess and I just need you to help me out. Am not trying to be a pastor or a priest, but I truly believe in God. The bible tells us that anybody you do have to help in any situation or condition you might find the person in...please do help...cos you might not know, the person might be your better half and can also help you some day in times of need when nobody is there or ready to help at that particular period of time....am very sure you do understand what am trying to say? I couldn't sleep since last night and it is 06:11 pm now, my eyes are just wide open, because my mind is really troubled and hoping and thinking I will get help from you. Have got to go now as I need to try to relax a little to see if I can get some rest. I will check up again to see if I get a positive response from you. Till then, waiting anxiously for your reply. Love you so much babe and I really hope and pray all this is over soon, so I can be with you ASAP, I can't wait anymore. I care so much about you. Its Monday Evening here and I can't even do anything right now since last night, eating is even a problem for me now. I really hope to hear back from you pretty soon.

Another new email address and phone number:

[email protected] :

Good Evening My Lovey Wife How are You doing, i hope all is well with you did u saw the Emailed i sent you, Honey i This is my New Emailed Address that one have be Block by Yahoo we can talked through this one okay...Make sure u get back to me in time with The Mail i sent u This Morning i real need Your Help...have a Love day ..Berry M

Good Evening Honey...How are You doing i hope all is well with You, I am so sorry for using another Emailed to Write You because the Mail i have be using to write have be block by Yahoo.com, i want you to know that This is me Berry Morgan You real Husband,i have been robbed, and i need to come back home, To Believe me This is my cell phone Number 234-9030337115 i wish u could call me and lets talked on phone, Anyway i hope u get my message i sent you 2days ago, i real need your help my love,I am coming very soon, and i hope to meet you in person and spend the rest of my life with you babe, what have u done today babe...