Information on romance scams and scammers.
#198489 by AlanJones Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:48 am
okay my love i hope you had a nice time and did you just get back home and can you pls send me some picture of you...

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#198557 by AlanJones Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:49 pm
okay but i have not seen anyone

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#198617 by AlanJones Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:07 am
Hi,

Honey am not happy at the moment, let me start by saying that I thank God every day and night since I found you. You came into my life when everything seemed so dark but you provided the light to find my way. I've never been so certain of anything in my life like I am of us. You have totally changed my outlook in life and I thank you for that. I never thought that someone could feel for me like you do, but guess what? the feelings i have for you is just too much... I feel as if I'm walking over the clouds just thinking about you. You made the beginning of my week complete.

Honey i just want to let you know i am having a little problem and i don't know how i can explain to you now cos am not in a good mood..I will try to explain in the next email that i will send to you and just let me know if you will be able to help me out .

Love always,
Your Angel of Mercy.
john

#198638 by AlanJones Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:37 am
Hi,

I just had the worse experience ever since i started travelling overseas . As I was heading to the merchants to buy the artwork for my business I was robbed by some thieves who ran off with my handbag that I had my ID, vital traveler documents, and the money that I was going to use to purchase the artwork I needed for my business. Right now Sweetie I am crying because of the foolish mistake I made of caring all my vital documents with me but, I didn't trust the hotel I was staying at so I kept everything with me on my travels around town. My trip now has been ruin and right now I just want to get back home to the states but, now I am having a big problem because I can't access the money I have in my account because I don't have my ID. I have spoken to relatives to lend me some money until I get back to the states but they don't have to borrow me because the situation over here is tough for them. Well Sweetie I don't have to many options now and I am begging you if you can help me out in this tough situation. If you can loan me the sum of $1000 usd I believe that will be enough for me to get copies of my documents shipped over from the states so I can go home. This has been the worse experience for me over here in Lagos and all I want to do is go home now. Sweetie if you can help me let me know and I will send you over the info you need to send me the help. I hope you are doing well and you have a blessed day sweetheart.

Your Truly

john...

#198737 by AlanJones Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:59 am
babe are you there thanks so much for the love and care i just want to know babe if you will be able to help me out let me know so i can send over the information you need to get me the help am here waiting to read an email from you ....

babe are you there i feel so worried i have not heard from you i hope all is well

#198759 by AlanJones Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:55 am
NAME;Oluwasanmi charles moyosore
CITY;Egbeda city
STATE;Lagos state
COUNTRY;Nigeria
Babe this is the hotel managers information pls do send the money through western union i will be expecting to hear from you as soon as possible ..... love you baby

#198871 by AlanJones Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:17 am
how are you doing today my love i must really say i appreciate your effort over me but i don't have a bank account here because i am a foreigner here i just came to do business over here and i got robbed baby i will appreciate it if you could send it through that means... i will be expecting to read from you soon....

#198876 by AlanJones Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:39 am
baby, the account i have in there in United State can only receive the minimum of 3000 usd because its a business account, i don't know what to do now....What are we going to do my love?

#198890 by AlanJones Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:39 am
Honey, if you send the transfer to United State there will be no one to send it here to me, i need the money here and not there....try to understand me baby.

Are you there honey?

#198892 by AlanJones Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:46 am
Okay honey, i need to see someone in the hotel to get an account for the transfer, will get back to you soon my love...

#198894 by AlanJones Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:19 am
Account Name :Essien sinemabasi Sophia
Bank Account: Ecobank
Account Number: 4431074732
State: Lagos
Zip Code: 23401

Do you receive that honey?

Hello Honey, are you there with me?

#198913 by AlanJones Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:08 am
okay my love do take good care of your self and will be expecting to hear from you soon and do send your number so i can call to talk to you dear

#198922 by AlanJones Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:07 am
hello my love and how is your day going just checking up on you my love and to know if your okay.. take care my dear and expecting to hear from you soon

#198988 by AlanJones Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:40 am
hi sweety,i hope so too let us give them a benefit of doubt.. i hope everything get better soon pls do send me your number so i can give you a call i will like to hear that sweet voice of yours....

#199116 by AlanJones Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:26 am
hello sweety, how are you doing today my love and i hope you want to church