Information on romance scams and scammers.
#198265 by scooby101 Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:48 am
http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/davidr234

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:IP Address Quick Report
IP Address: 41.138.186.119
Organization: Visafone
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this IP address goto ipTRACKERonline

How are you doing? I cant take my eyes off your photo,wow you are very adorable....i would like to know you better if you don't mind. Hope this message meet you in good spirit,God Bless You...Hope to read from you...

Cares
David

THANKS FOR THE MSG....I WILL LOVE TO CHAT WITH YOU SOON...YOU CAN GIVE YOUR YAHOO IM SO I CAN ADD YOU....HOPE TO READ FROM YOU SOON

Advertisement

#198342 by scooby101 Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:53 am
i want you to know that i am open, sensual, kind, gentle, romantic... a different man Im a very family oriented, sensitive and tender person, I want to give all of my tenderness and care to my special woman,I enjoy nature, seeing the stars at night, listening to the sounds of nature, being near the water, swimming, as I love the ocean and sea, I like traveling, diving, dancing, drawing, skating and bowling, billiards, I enjoy music so much, Blues, classical and modern.I am very understanding, open minded with a heart of forgiving, loving and caring with sense of humor,, I am a man that like running on staudays. I was raised with a strike Christian background and taught from a young age to always respect myself and other people and learn how to give mutual respect to my woman. I still maintain this value wherever I go, my favorite food are Sea Foods, Bacon, Egg, , meats, Fruits, And I eats plenty of Fruits and Vegetable, I also do like to eat Pizza and Pasta, I never speak negatively about people, I take less and listen more to people and do not jump into other people's affair. I am a giver when I have it, I give because I so much believe in the Multiple returns, I have fully decided to be a role Model to my children and a good, loving and caring man to my wife, But I don't want to mess myself with the wrong woman. Basically I decided to settle with a nice, good loving and caring woman.

Hope to read from you soon....
#198352 by Grunt Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:43 am
person.com
davido
USER ID: 7740430
State/Region: Lagos
City: Lagos
Last login: Apr 20, 2014, 00:19
#198353 by Grunt Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:48 am
http://br.singlemenonline.com/view.php?profile=548509
david
IS ANY BODY OUT THERE
Username: davidr123
Pais: United States
Data de nascimento: 17th-January-1968
Idade 46
Altura 5 feet 7 inches/170 cm
Pêso 181 lbs (82.1 kg)
Single
Native American
Profession: Medical

I am sweet, thoughtful, kind, intelligent, and have a great sense of humor. I am very easy going and laid back. I am often told that I am very easy to talk with. I am not an angry person, and I am not interested in someone that is. Having past events shape your life is one thing, carrying the past as a burden that sits heavily upon your shoulders is not the way i view life. I am happy with myself, and my life, and I like to think it shows. I would do the best with someone that isn't extremely uptight, unless of course you are willing to learn to let things go!

For my hobbies, I like camping, fishing, cycling, biking, movies, golf, all kinds of sports... i like the indoors too but i'm mostly an outdorsey, i also like the city life. I take a walk out when the weather's mild, but go to the pool or mostly the beach when it's sunny...

I want to find a woman who wants to get to know me and love me for me and i want a long term relationship, hopefully someday i would ask that special person to marry me and we would live the rest of our life together as friends, partners and lovers.
#198649 by scooby101 Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:35 am
Am looking forward to meeting my special woman. I would like her to be kind, attentive, caring, reliable, well-mannered woman with a good sense of humor. She should be serious in her intentions to find a right man and create a happy family. I would like her to appreciate not only my appearance but my inside world as well. She should also be goal-oriented, self-established, not greedy and narrow-minded. She should know how to treat a man. She should love children.