Information on romance scams and scammers.
#198658 by FebruaryStar Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:47 am
Avoid this name at all costs. It's a scam.

Fake Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/anderson.wilso ... ts&fref=ts

The guy in the picture is a Filipino actor called Gerald Anderson. Google him. He's very good looking hence why this scammer reeled me in with him.

His email is:

[email protected]

Approached me on my Japanese car club forum posing as someone called Anderson Wilson. American/Malaysian. Architect living in London UK. Also using a fake passport.

Finally after 6 weeks of communication he had a financial crisis losing his wallet and wanted £100 off me transferred through Western Union.

I no longer have his numbers (duped me with fake UK number with an international dialling tone) and then went to Nigeria on business and give me a Nigerian number +234. I deleted them when I realised I was being scammed.

Oh, uses "am" instead of "I am". Emails a lot with bad grammar declaring undying love.

He's also on some dating sites if you google his email address.

By the way, my guard was down as I hadn't met him through a dating site. Seems they are using forums where people aren't suspecting any love or romance to happen.
Advertisement

#198665 by FebruaryStar Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:26 am
I should also mention that if you type just andersonwilson101 into google it lists pages and pages of dating sites that he's on all across the States.

I can't believe I fell for it all. Luckily I didn't part with money. As soon as I saw the words Western Union I was out of there, so to speak.

I really hope nobody else has been lured in by these pictures and have this email address contacting them.
#198727 by David Jansen Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:05 am
Welcome here FebruaryStar.

I am glad that you found out before loosing any money. Could you also post some of the first emails that the scammer has send you? They are mostly pre-written scripts that are used over and over again and others might google parts of these emails which then show up here, which will warn other potential victims.

Being a victim doesn't mean you stand alone. We're here to help you.
#198810 by FebruaryStar Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:50 pm
I found some old texts on my phone from this guy. I deleted numbers and Whatsapp messages but didn't actually delete any texts so the number is still there.

It's 07520 660785. I googled it. Seems its origin is Bodnegg in Germany. But I definitely also had a +234 number.

I don't know where the emails were coming from as I can't get the header out for tracking as I only use my iPad and mobile phone. Both these don't give me options for headers in emails.

Will copy and paste contents of emails here.
#198811 by FebruaryStar Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:55 pm
"My Dearest XXXX
Ever since you walked into my life I have been smiling. There hasn't been a night when I have gone to sleep with a frown on my face, and it's all because of you. Honey, I am glad that you came into my life. I have always wanted the love of my life to be understanding, loving, caring, and faithful. I wanted someone who would accept me for who I am. I know that I’ve found that person in you. My heart told me that my princess was there when I first said hello to you over the phone. I didn't have to think twice when I said i was gonna spend the rest of my life with you. I knew that you were the perfect match for me. I don't think that there is, or that there ever could be, anyone better than you out there for me.

I will love you with my whole heart. I have never trusted anyone the way I trust you. Sometimes I even doubt myself, but I know I will never doubt you because you are my true love. I know deep down inside that you will never break my heart or let me down in any way.

Thank you for everything, honey. I pray to God every day to bless you with everything you deserve. I will love you until the end of time.

Always and Forever Yours, Anderson"

First ever email received from him.
#198812 by FebruaryStar Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:59 pm
"Good morning my love.
Know that there is nothing better than waking up with you in mind, even after having spent the night thinking about you.
When I think or dream about you the best thoughts just come to my mind. I hope today you've woken up in a good mood, happy, and able to present yourself to the world with your bright eyes and with your most beautiful clothes to bring more beauty to this little planet of ours.
You have the gift to bring me hope in any situation, from the time you wake up and let me tell you good morning to the moment when we go to sleep and I wish you good night and sweet dreams.
You have the talent to transform anything into something more beautiful than the moment when it was created, as you add warmth and joy to our world. Without you, life would be sadder and the days would be darker. I hope you have woken up feeling quite cheerful and able to transfer all your joy to all who cross your path (include me in that list, too).
My wish is that we are always happy!

Kisses from your biggest fan and live time lover,
Anderson"

Second email.
This guy is supposed to be an architect. Excuse any offence caused but what kind of professional person spells and uses grammar like this?
#198813 by FebruaryStar Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:01 pm
"Dearest XXXX
I know we just met but these feelings that I have for you keep glowing and growing every day. Now that I am with you, I sleep thinking about you and the next morning I wake up smiling.You are like a dream I never thought would ever come true for me.
Every time I look at your picture, I think I'm out of control. I do not know why I am feeling this way, but it's like nothing I've ever experienced before.

It's amazing how you got me and trapped me. I never thought I could feel love this much but I was so wrong. I just thank God for having you. We are meant for each other and no one can change that. I wanna love you with ALL my heart and that i shall do.

Love always,
Anderson"
#198815 by FebruaryStar Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:02 pm
"Dearest XXXX
I just wanted to do something simple to say I care and to put that smile I love so much back on your face. I want everyone to know how much you mean to me. Ever since you have entered my life, I've been. flying on Cloud 9 and I have not come down yet.
You are the most beautiful person I know, inside and out and I see that more clearly with each passing day. I am loving everything about you, about us. You do something to me that no other has, you have made me so happy, the happiest I've ever been. You give me the most amazing feelings inside, the feeling of being in love with you. I still don't know what I did to be so lucky to have you in my life, my dream come true... I am so thankful though. In this short time that we've been together, we have grown so much and I can't wait to see what the future holds for us. I want you everyday with all my heart. and soul, always and forever!
Love always,
Anderson."
#198816 by FebruaryStar Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:04 pm
"I miss you. I miss you deeply!
I wish I could be with you to fill you with kisses and tell sweet things in those pretty little ears of yours. If you had any idea how much I’m missing you right now, you’d be flying over here, to hug me and kiss me and reassure me of your love one more time.
How can you miss someone this much? How can love, such an “abstract” thing, take up so much of my thoughts, being as rational as I am? What makes it such a strong feeling? And why this constant need to see you, to be with you? Am I going crazy? I think I am...
And if so, going crazy over someone as special as you are is a sign of good taste, to say the least, for there must only be a few number of people in the world with so many special characteristics as you have.
I can’t stand being away from you, because when that happens it’s as if time doesn’t move, the hours become longer and boring and there’s nothing – not even a fine glass of wine – that can bring some comfort. I fight loneliness and can’t wait to be with you face to face, to touch you and kiss you gently, softly.
Be sure these will be very special kisses because you’re worth it.

I love you so so so much my girl.Do enjoy the rest of the evening baby

Love always,
Anderson"
#198817 by FebruaryStar Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:07 pm
"My dearest Xxxx
It's the beginning of the day and I am thinking about you. I want you to know how much I sincerely love the countless time we spent talking. It means so much to me. It truly seems like I've known you forever and I honestly can't imagine life without you now. There will be no looking back, no second thoughts and no regrets. I will love you and only you ... and that love will only grow stronger. Sometimes life hits you with unexpected things that take you totally by surprise. All I can say is you're the best surprise life has given me and your capacity for love, caring, and understanding never ceases to amaze me. I've truly been blessed by finding you and I'll never let you go.
Love always,
Anderson."
#198818 by FebruaryStar Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:09 pm
"You are the most wonderful thing that has ever happened to me. Each moment that you and I spend together is so magical that I catch myself smiling for no reason at all. I thought that I would never find a love that is as strong as ours, but now that we've found each other I know that you are the person I want to spend the rest of my life with, the person I want to marry, the person I want to do everything with, and the person I want to grow old with.Wishing you the very best of the day and nothing can ever change my feelings for you.Be Goood!

Love always
Anderson"
#198819 by FebruaryStar Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:10 pm
"Good morning my angel,
...I woke up with you on my mind and Starring at the past, in comparison with who I am today, that person I was, before meeting you, clearly shows how much I feel for you and how important you are to me. In times like these I see how much I involved and how much you taught me.
With no great effort, without any resource or maybe without even knowing, you transformed me into a better and happier man. Yes, my darling, you did this, by filling my soul, until then futile and empty, with solid concepts of humanity, generosity and clarity. Somehow, you filled that empty soul with the most fertile of seeds and made then grow here in my chest.
That’s why I spare no expense in keeping you, always by my side, because the person that showed me what love is, is precisely the one that deserves all the love in the world, because she carries only light and sweetness in her noble heart.
You bring me peace and serenity, because you are able to transmit, every day and every hour, the certainly that it’s thrilling to be alive.
When I look at you I breathe and the certainty that to me, having your company, I will feel realized until the fullness of my soul.

With all my love and my sincerest gratitude,
Kiss
Anderson "
#198820 by FebruaryStar Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:11 pm
"Good morning sweetness,
Last night, as I lay down in my bed, you are in my mind. This morning, as I open my eyes, you’re the first thing that comes to my mind. So here I am greeting you, have a good morning, babe. Sharing smiles with someone you love is a great way to start a day, I know you have those lovely and attractive smiles on your face as you are reading my email. I want to be the reason why you smile every morning, I want to be the reason for the happiness in your heart, the spring in your step and the song on your lips. Your pretty face keeps plays on my mind all night long. All I wait for is for sun rays and the break of dawn. I can't stop thinking about you my darling. I will run over to hug you and wish you Good Morning.

When I look at your pictures and see those beautiful eyes your pretty smile, my heart melts. You are the most beautiful woman in the world, but your best feature is your kind, caring, and understanding heart. I really appreciate all the effort you have invested in this relationship, and you should know that I cherish and respect you so much. What I appreciate most is your thoughtfulness and your caring heart. Just thinking about you brings joy in my heart. I feel as though I'm the most blessed guy in the world because God put a wonderful woman like you in my life. I want you to know that I love you very much. Sweetheart, thank you for being a part of my life and being there and loving me so much. The joy I have in my heart is a joy that will never come to an end!,please don't miss me much while I am away baby,I promised am going to buy a SIM card when I get there so I can talk to you everyday because I can't stay a day without talking to you..I love you now forever and always baby

Forever Yours,
Anderson "