Information on romance scams and scammers.
#198171 by AlanJones Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:26 pm
Profile on FishMeetFish - humblecreature - http://www.FishMeetFish.com/profile/humblecreature

Am looking for a companion with a positive attitude.

Age & Gender: 54 Year Old Man
Height: 5' 7" (170 cm)
Body Type: Average / Medium
Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Middle Eastern with Brown Hair Color / Gray Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Pisces

I'm a very outgoing person, who loves to dine out travel and enjoy the simple life.I like to chill out with a good book or watch and movie and its even more fun when you have a special someone to do this with. I'm very easy to get a long with and a very good listener.I love To share My Time with People I Love and care eg,friends and Family. well about my family i come from a very small unit Of Family My Mother, brother and I.

PMs

Hi gorgeous,hope you are fine?sorry to intrude your privacy.Anyway i just took a glance at your profile and i found it fascinating,especially your adorable pictures.If you don't mind i would like to share in that interest to know more about you.Cant wait to hear from you.

Gerald
Last edited by AlanJones on Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#198173 by AlanJones Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:30 pm
Hi gorgeous,thanks for the message.I am on yahoo messenger now and i will be glad if you appear online now so we can chat.

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 197.251.169.178
Originating ISP: Vodafone Ghana
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#198208 by AlanJones Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:33 am
Nice meeting you too XXX.I am Gerald from USA.For how long have you been on this online dating site?

#198214 by AlanJones Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:14 am
Also uses the email address [email protected]

Hello XXX,because i am eager and willing to know you,i taught it wise to create a gmail account so that it will be easy to communicate with you.I will be glad if you tell me something about yourself and also can ask what ever you want to know about me as well.

Gerald

#198220 by AlanJones Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:18 am
PM to another victim, sent after he contacted the first one

Well,i happen to be a newbie here,i joined only yesterday and you were the first to come in contact with.Have you found someone interesting yet?

#198282 by AlanJones Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:20 am
PM

To my credit i have almost everything but meeting the right person has been a stumbling blog.Almost any one who comes to be part of mine world wanna cheat and spend my money.I am not really sure about this online dating thing but who knows what is waiting for me there.I have met two women from New York and new Mexico respectively but all of them were turned out to be fake and was after my money.The second time my heart was broken and i was cheated.My advice for you is to be very careful of the people you meet online.What are you looking for in a man?

#198341 by AlanJones Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:38 am
do you live alone or with your children?

#198343 by AlanJones Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:59 am
PM

Then you need not to worry because i am what you looking for.I guess we should take time and get to know each other well and see whether its going to work between us. I am also looking for a sweet, attractive woman who loves the Lord, a woman I can love unconditionally, devote myself to, pray with, protect, and to have a very close, loving, lasting relationship with. I want a woman who will become my best friend, soul mate, wife, and mother for our children. I want her to be loving, faithful, affectionate, kind, considerate, unselfish, sweet, romantic, sincere, with a sense of humor, and some intelligence.Do you happen to have a yahoo or skype account?

#198615 by AlanJones Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:04 am
You are welcome XXX. What are you looking for in a man?

#198637 by AlanJones Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:36 am
Well, then i guess you don't need to worry searching anymore,because the man you are looking of right here with you.Anyway,I am also looking for a woman who will become my best friend, soul mate, wife, and mother for our children. I want her to be loving, faithful, affectionate, kind, considerate, unselfish, sweet, romantic, sincere, with a sense of humor, and some intelligence.Do you live alone or live with your children?

#198639 by AlanJones Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:57 am
Ok same too i live alone with my dogs.I just added you to my gmail account and i will be glad if you join me there to chat live on the messenger.

#198749 by AlanJones Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:27 am
can u send me some pictures of yours please.

#198900 by AlanJones Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:58 am
wow! Beautiful picture.Are you on skype pretty one?

#198905 by AlanJones Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:47 am
If only i can hear your voice that will be ok for me.

#198910 by AlanJones Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:01 am
Ok give me your number now so that i will call just to hear your voice.