Information on romance scams and scammers.
#198426 by AlanJones Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:56 pm
Profile on FishMeetFish - seeking4love23 - http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/seeking4love23

Am looking for my love again..

Age & Gender: 60 Year Old Man
Height: 5' 9" (175 cm)
Body Type: Average / Medium
Religion: Christian - Methodist
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Bald Hair Color / Hazel Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius

I am a widower, Intelligent, attractive, good sense of humor, down to earth, Not just another handsome face. I have a tremendous amount of depth, insight, faith Simple & good man looking for a loving romantic sincere and honest woman. Hard to find now a days. Maybe I am a passionate person that loves touching, kissing, talking, and spending quiet times, I love to show affection I am a happy, outgoing and independent man, I'm an electrical engineer, studied engineering in Ireland and i love my job very much but will move if i find a woman to share my life with, if you are interested get back to me with your EMAIL Address so that i can send you a personal message and we continue from there..

PMs

Hello how are you doing today?

i like your profile picture you look beautiful and cute..

You welcome, here are few things about me..I am originally Irish-French Canadian,born in Dublin,Ireland but now i live in Atlanta Georgia My daughter is 15 yrs old, Cindy name, a beautiful young lady..who wants to be a Rn..
I am an engineer contractor in the telecoms field, I am self employed ...
I studied with a degree b s c in engineering and m s c in telecoms equipment..i install and repair telecoms equipment..
I am a Christian,God fearing man and i am straight, positive and very passionate about the future
I am very straight and open person
I am a widower,been alone about 5 yrs now,lost my late wife was a wonderful,sweet and caring wife and mother, she was also a teacher and she died by a car accident on her way back from her school..
I am a man with a strong heart,loving, caring, honest,compassionate,affectionate.
I likes wining, camping,fishing,reading & writing,tennis,Football,Basketball,Baseball,Golfing,Swimming...
I am on to seek a woman who is loving caring, I am willing to relocate, which is why i don't consider your distance, I am fine to relocate,if things work out..there's nothing like being together with the one you truly love..tell me more about you....

Okay, here is my person email address ( [email protected] ) kindly say hi to my email...and my cell phone number is (678) 740-3915,
and my yahoo instant messenger ID is ( clarkt316 )

Thanks i will be looking forward to hear from you

Lucas Thomas

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#198432 by AlanJones Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:32 pm
XXX thanks getting back to me with your email address how was your day been and our chatting on the site?. how is the weather life in your area today..how is your day ? I work all day especially when i have a contract project job i am bidding for at hand, it takes so much of my time...I want us to get to know each other,the more,you know we can never know all about each other,even if we have been together for 100 yrs... just a fact to tell us that life is very dynamics and so are human beings. Here some few things you may need to know about me...I am originally Irish-French Canadian,born in Dublin,Ireland but now i live in Atlanta Georgia. ,My daughter is 15 yrs old, Cindy name, a beautiful young lady..who wants to be a Rn..
I am an engineer contractor in the telecoms field, I am self employed ...
I studied with a degree b s c in engineering and m s c in telecoms equipment s..i install and repair telecoms equipment..
I am a Christian,God fearing man and i am straight, positive and very passionate about the future
I am very straight and open person
I am a widower,been alone about 5 yrs now,lost my late wife was a wonderful,sweet and caring wife and mother, she was also a teacher and she died by a car accident on her way back from her school..
I am a man with a strong heart,loving, caring, honest,compassionate,affectionate.
I likes wining, camping,fishing,reading & writing,tennis,Football,Basketball,Baseball,Golfing,Swimming...
I like colors Blue,Brown and White..I like sea foods,with my favorite to be Crayfish..I am a good cook, i do my best..smiles..
I like Italian and Chinese dishes,Love Pizza, mostly Mexico and Malaysian pizzas
I like romance comedy,thriller,some action movies, I like pop,soft rock,gospel jazz,country musics..
Like to travel,my jobs let me do that..
I dislike liars,cheats,game player,stealing,false accusation,gossips and Hippocrates,..
Very Considerate of other people..
I like a woman who can cook, i like home food allot..
I am on to seek a woman who is loving caring, I am willing to relocate, which is why i don't consider your distance, I am fine to relocate,if things work out..there's nothing like being together with the one you truly love..

I have been l only and need a true loving woman whom we can spend the rest of our life's together in true love,happiness and honesty, grow old together and live for each other.. I will make her happy,cherish and love her, trust and honesty are my watch word, i will believe in her and what ever she dreams of becoming..I will be her shoulder to lean on..

Please let me know more about you..do answer each question like i have also done.., lets talk more via emails from now..i will like you to send me your pics. hope you like my pics ..

You sure seem like a sweet woman. At work yesterday , we concluded the first meeting an see getting prepared for today, i have to defend the estimate quotation using a presentation , i submitted to the directorate as for the project job bidding..Have a bless day.

Cheers...

Kiss and Hugs,

Lucas

Image Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#198438 by Grunt Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:04 pm
http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6006194437
Lucas T
Last Active: an hour ago
Relationship Status: Widowed
Interested In: Friends, Dating, Serious Relationship, Networking
Languages: English
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight

Dreams:
I am on to seek a woman who is loving caring, I am willing to relocate, which is why i don't consider your distance, I am fine to relocate,if things work out..there's nothing like being together with the one you truly love

About Me:
I am a widower, Intelligent, attractive, good sense of humor, down to earth, Not just another handsome face. I have a tremendous amount of depth, insight, faith Simple & good man looking for a loving romantic sincere and honest woman. Hard to find now a days. Maybe I am a passionate person that loves touching, kissing, talking, and spending quiet times, I love to show affection I am a happy, outgoing and independent man, I'm an electrical engineer, studied engineering in ireland and i love my job very much but will move if i find a woman to share my life with, if you are interested get back to me with your E M A I L Address so that i can send you a personal message and we continue from there..

#198528 by AlanJones Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:25 am
XXX Good Morning how was your day?, i hope you had a wonderful time, Thanks for telling me so much about you.so much information from you..I like your honest and courage to have said so much about yourself.. we have a lot in common i want you to send me your pictures i hope you like mine? i want to show my daughter Cindy our beautiful you are. and i want you to deleted your profile on the site.

Honey, what have you been up to.. i think i am interested in you the more, cos i have been thinking about you since i read your message this morning .. ..I sense a good and independent woman in your, i must say i like your inner person, you have a big heart and i so much like it.. I am a one man one woman, i am on the site to seek true love, I believe in honesty,trust, communication and faithfulness.. God is very important for any true relationship to work..Yes God is love and he wants to love one another..some few things more about me..

I am Extremely patient
I am Very romantic. Heart on shirtsleeve.Hey, there is so much
I love unconditionally cos There's no other way.
My favorite actor is Tom Hanks
I enjoy a walk on the beach Very much.
I am Very much considerate and thoughtful of others
If am were granted one wish, what I will ask is a True Love
I drive a 2009 BMW X 5 series
I enjoy going to the movies Very Much..
I enjoy going to live theater It is great!
I leave in my house,
I use Credit Master Card
Lets know about you now.. Your turn:-

Are you patient?
Are you romantic?
Do you love unconditionally?
Do you have any pets?
Do you enjoy going to the movies?
How often do you like to go out?
What type of music do you prefer?
Are you considerate and thoughtful of others?
Do you treat others as you would like to be treated?
How often do you lose your temper?
What do you do when you're alone?
If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
If you were granted one wish, what would you ask for?

I have to go for now,I pray i get the contract bid, its a big project and i know i will get the job.I had a wonderful presentation and all the management board gave me a clapping ovation after my speech and presentation today, I was told i would be traveling outside the states for the job, if i don't mind,but well i don't cos it would just be for at most 2weeks and i am back... I do work hard and have a lot of time to rest too.. all work and no play will make me a dull man....lol..You are in my thoughts..please pardon my long letter...have a blessed day

Lucas

#198623 by AlanJones Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:46 am
Honey..

how are you doing?, Honey, my daughter is so happy for me, i haven't told her so much about you, but she knows i have a woman in my life who i am passionate about, whom i will love to share and spend the rest of my life with.. She is a pretties and wonderful young lady who wants the best for his dad, remember she got me on the site where i met you, she wants me to find love again, she said she does not want me to be lonely, she said soon she will leave me and i will be all alone, so she wants to plan ahead and put me in the hands of a sweet woman whom will also be her mom..Honey, can you imagine a young lady talking like this, she is so smart and intelligent, all she said in conclusion is dad, i love you and i want you to be happy, but please be care, know that she also feel the same way about you, i don't want your heart broken.. also she does not mind relocating, all that matters to her is where she will be able to find a good nursing school where she can study to be an RN...i hope we can get that around you...i do not smoke or Drink,,honey i love all the pictures,they are beautiful...

Sweetie, I don't have much family, lost my parents long time ago,, i am the only child my parent brought to this world.. i still have my foster mom who her nurse wrote me about her illness and that she might not make it, i saw she last in Easter.. she is 93yrs old and lives in Canada..

Pretties, thanks so much for answering all my question, wow, you possess all the qualities a man would desire in a woman..i am so proud of you.. I am glad you are ready to move on and let go of the past, you sure do have an amazing,great and big heart of gold.. meaning you are my inspiration.I am not into lots of women, i takes me time to get with a woman, i am a very reserved man, yes 5yrs since i lost my late wife, she was amazing and i thought if i ever want to love again, i will wait till the right time the Lord will send her to me.

Sweetie,I know we are just getting to know each other, but i have been thinking so much about you, i think you are an amazing woman,and i feel we can be a good match, sorry if you think i am in a rush with you, i am not , i am straight forward , very honest , maybe its be cos i have not been with a woman in a long time, i think we can make this work if you want.I will live anywhere my love wants to live..I am a good cook, and maybe someday when we meet i can cook for you and we will have a good time..I am myself and don't try to be someone else, i don't care what people say around me, all i try to do is look inside of me and listen to my heart, i let the Lord guide my steps.. I am a successful man today cos i have listened to them both.. Work is going on fine and i think i will get the job,,I was told i will be traveling far for the job but don't know yet,.. I guess Cambodia or Nigeria.. I will let you know..don't stop praying.. Sure i can relocate my business and it would be great being with someone like you for the rest of my life... I am an open book, you can ask me whatever you want to know about me, i want to know that's why i asked, i don't believe in knowing everything about you for now, cos i cannot, but knowing the simple things is what matters to me and i can build from there.. you are nice and good..have a bless day

Kiss and Hugs,

Lucas

#198750 by AlanJones Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:29 am
Honey....hows is the weather with you today...hiedi, have you ever asked yourself what i see in you, baby soon you will know. smiles...my love you know, i will take good care of you, remember in the beginning when God created man, he then created the woman Eve to be an help meet for the man.. Honey sure i will take care of you, i have always asked the Lord to give me all it will take to take good care of the woman He gave me.. Honey, i am not a lazy man, i am very independent and i am blessed with a good job.. Honey ,we will to take care of each other, when i love someone, i hold nothing back, i give my all, there is no amount of money that can buytrue love, the best things in life they say are free...

Hiedi for a relationship to be successful, we need to trust and believe in each other, and this has to be mutual, you know it takes two to make it tru.. sweetie nothing good comes easy, we need to work hard and learn to be patient with each other, I will only listen to what you tell me, no matter what anyone says, your words come first, that's what true love is about..

Honey,I am an open person, you are free to ask me anything you want to know about me, if you don't ask, how then would i know what and what you truly want to know.. My feelings towards you are not just getting strong, but they are attracting you so much to me in my thoughts, i always feel like being with you all the time, i close my eyes and all that will come will be your sweet face, to hold you around your waste and take you on a dance floor, just the two of us there. I want us to be very much open, i am ready to love, to give all of my love to you, please don't break my heart as i will never do that to you, i want you to hold the key to my heart, i will never hide anything from you, you will own me and own all of me, what is mine will be yours and yours be mine, there is nothing i cannot give that sweet woman who owns my heart, who is the queen of my heart, i will adore and cherish her, she will be the lord and love of my life..and i am hoping you will be the sweet woman..

Honey, tell me, how romantic are you, i am a very romantic and emotional man, i like to kiss , cuddle, romance, smooch even though i have not done any of these in yrs now since i lost my wife , i think you are waking the dead part of me, i like it really.. My daughter is a very sweet young lady who loves her dad so much and want him to be happy.. she is fine with it even though i have not told her, but i did tell her i met a sweet and loving woman on the site, she said and i quote, dad i want you to find love, you are a sweet dad and i want you to be happy but please be careful so you will not have your good hear broken.. Honey all she wants is her nursing school, i hope we can get a good nursing college for her in your state.. that would just be it..

Honey, please take good care of yourself,. I am here doing what i like to do the most, thinking about you..... Hope, I haven't heard about the contract yet..you have not forgotten to pray so i get the job, the project is a big one and like i said, i will take a vacation, i would want us to be together, spend some time together and plan ahead.. look into your eyes and see what the future holds.. You are getting me addicted to you, i hope i am safe with you.. take care and God be with you..

Kiss , Smooches and Hugs,

Lucas

#198764 by AlanJones Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:35 am
Angel,Oh dearie.so sweet to read from you,hope you did not work hard.I am a very romantic man and i like to use words like sweetie,honey pie, dearie,baby,pretties,wife,boo to term someone i have true feeling for....

About my job..I am a contractor engineer, and i work majorly in the telecommunication field, the project job bidding is a contract bid for the Installation of a heavy duty telecoms equipment for a geographical location which will enhance the efficiency in radio,TV,mobile communication network ,wave transactions and signals..So what we do is bid for the contract from multinational companies who get the contract from government agency and give to professionals like us..I hope you understand now..I like my job and God has been good and faithful to me and my daughter, till date,puts food on the table ,pay bills and lots of fun..smiles,never smoke,am not a jealous man..

How are you doing this morning how was your day bee. so sweet to read from you and thanks again.. I am very happy, meeting you make me happy , i have not been like this with a woman in yrs, i feel like there is a dead part of me that is awaken by you,thanks ... and also I think i will get the job, i have been told but still need some confirmation and approval..My heart has already found it's way you. I want you and no one else. You mean everything to me. I think we should try and make this work. You have to know you're the one, and only one I want. Not only are you perfect for me, you're the perfect friend and I hope we can and will be more. I could never ask for better then what we have . I know you are feeling the same way because my heart is set on you, and only you, baby.I want you today,tomorrow and forever..

I have been thinking about you all day, my feelings towards you grow each time your thoughts come into my heart, i hope my heart is free to have true feelings and affections towards you, i like the feelings , i don't want it to stop..i tend to smile more even which i am not to conscious of..To me, you're a rose that should be protected from thorns around lest they prick you. You're an angel that shouldn't be hurt. You're also honey that should be covered against contaminants. By the grace of God, I'm ready to do whatever it takes to make you happy, I promise.

Your Love in Heart,

Lucas..

#198795 by AlanJones Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:45 pm
Hello good morning how was your night bee?

#198874 by AlanJones Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:24 am
Am fine and doing great, i like your profile picture you look so beautiful and cute, and i went through your profile and it's motivate me and i decided to send you a mail this morning ok.... i would like to know more about you

Lucas

#198921 by AlanJones Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:03 am
Okay, good morning how was your night bee? here is my personal email address kindly say hi to me [email protected]

i will be looking forward to hear from you...

have a wonderful weekend

Lucas

#198936 by AlanJones Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:52 am
Honey....your man is just a regular guy, my daily activities are almost the same each day.. I talk to my creator,first thing in the morning, we had a good devotion on Yesterday i told Cindy to pray now i get a good result from the contract, i also knew you were praying.. Then i take my coffee and try to check my emails before i set out for the day.. Cindy asked me about you and how we are getting along, i said you are an amazing woman and i feel so blessed to have you..I am not too much of a tv person, but i try as much as possible to watch the news in the morning, so i can keep myself to whats going on in and around the globe, try to get news on technology, while i do that, i am on my second cup of coffee...smiles..I am more of a early riser, i like the weather more early in the morning, but i could stay up late if i have any thing i need to do before bed.. I am a glad cleaner, my weekends are more of cleaning around the house, i am a good gardener , i like to work in the yard too. How do you like shopping, i know women could shop 24/7, 365 days,non stop, they are very good at it, i like to shop for good shirts, i dress cooperate most time, but my weekends are more casual, good jeans with v neck t-shirt..

Honey, today was a great day a wonderful day and a day to always look for..its been approved and i will be going to Nigeria.. I signed the contract papers and the job have been awarded to me, the second job which is not as big as mine was given to a colleague of mine.. You know God works in a way that is far beyond the imagination of men, His ways are far different from our ways. I bless Him for letting you come my way, in a time i almost gave us, he sent you to me and thank you for yielding to the call, you are so sweet and amazing..Thank God i found you... What do you think about us, when do you think we can meet, this relationship is about two great maids nit just about me and we will run it together..You are my Queen and i am your King, together we will rule our Kingdom and live in it for the rest of our lives.

Honey there is no fear in love, if its true love, fear will be gone, trust will come, honey true love never hurts, its forever.. the word love is a very sensitive word that people should not use the word loosely,and if you must use you, make sure you are in love..love is the greatest thing in the world, i am glad i have it you have it and we both have it...kiss....Love even when love is not working, love makes love work..here is no two way to love, if its not love, it can never be love...Honey,I got a check of $350.450.00USD for the first payment,which is just about 51% of the total funds for the job.. The whole estimate is over $790.000.00..so i will use my own funds to get the job done and when its completed it will be inspected and once it is approved after inspection , i will get my balance with profit...In a contract bidding ; you will get some funds for the job, then you use your own personal funds to complete the project and when its done you will be given your balance, and then smile to the bank.

Cindy is going with me...I have an engineer who will put me true so many things when we get there.

Honey, i am going with my laptop.. have set the funds to my credit card and also see the travel agent for our tickets...You are my life now, my hope, my breath, my Queen, my future , i have faith in you, you are the hope for a better tomorrow.. I am blessed be cos i met you.. We should leave soon. Kiss and Hugs...words cannot describe how much i feel for you.. I know we will take each other for who we are..You see soon our dreams of meeting each other is coming to reality, dreams come true my angel.. i can't wait..Tell me what we will do together when i get to you, i am hoping i can come to you after the job, cos i have a vacation after the job.. You are always and will always be in my thoughts and in my heart, that's where you belong.. take care and have a blesses Day

Love always,

Lucas..

#198993 by AlanJones Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:52 am
Same initial email sent to another victim, with the addition of a phone number

you can send me text on my cell phone number..(678) 740-3915

(678) 740-3915 - Bandwidth.com VoIP in GA