Information on romance scams and scammers.
#198561 by AlanJones Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:14 pm
Profile at FishMeetFish - honeybee50 - http://www.FishMeetFish.com/profile/honeybee50

perfect the imperfections around you

Age & Gender: 60 Year Old Man
Zodiac Sign: Taurus

I am a loving and caring person with good sense of humor who love everyone around me and also love to treat people as equals , i am sweet , honest , sincere and great person ,i am hard working and provide for myself , i am looking for a loving and caring woman with good sense of humor who share the same qualities with me , i want that woman to be honest , sincere and she must know how to treat her man . that's the kind of a woman am looking for , hope to talk some more when am being contacted

PM

Hello.

i am Michael alberto from Italy.currently living in south Africa. an engineer by profession you can call me engineer michael.i have worked with notable construction companies but now i am a freelance engineer. once married death took my wife away i am a father of two a boy and a girl they are grown now. i am looking for a matured loving and caring lady to spend the rest of my life with. i am looking on retiring pretty soon i believe my current contract will be my last here.
being out of work life will be very lonely and boring.
i need someone to be with and i wish you are that person because you look very beautiful and matured.
you can add me on your chat ID. michael.alberto50atyaoo.com
kind regards.
Michael

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#198568 by AlanJones Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:45 pm
Hello,
thanks for your response, can you please tell me about you i am very much interested in knowing you more, and you have to send me your photos to get to know you beyond the site,
you know things about me because i stated alot on my message to you, but i will tell you any more things you need to know about me including my photo and we talking on phone,
Kind regards

But i must admit you look very beautiful.hoping to hear from you soon,

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 197.229.80.96
Originating ISP: Telkom Internet
City: Cape Town
Country of Origin: South Africa
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#198585 by Grunt Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:14 pm
tagged
Michael A
Last Active: 3 hours ago
Relationship Status: Widowed
Interested In: Serious Relationship
Religion: Christian

#198752 by AlanJones Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:34 am
Hello,
i have made the first introduction of myself already i have been very lonely i need to get together again with a lovely lady who know what she wants, my life has been on doing contracts and traveling around, that is what brought me down from Italy to settle in cape town south Africa, i am a very shy person, i havent decided where i will finaly settle, till i find a woman of my dream who will have to decide where we will settle, but the way you sound and your frankness to me i am thinking maybe i have found her, i am about to finish my contracts i am not looking at accepting another job,
i need to make out time for myself and for that lady who will be with me as we spend the rest of our lives together i have made enough that will be enough for both of us even we both stop working,
tell me how do you live and how comfortable is it for you working in a local hospital,
Kind Regards
Michael

#198793 by AlanJones Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:36 pm
Hello thanks for your response and your referring me here on the email, you saw my message i dont know if you are interested or not let me know your mind towards,

#198878 by AlanJones Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:46 am
good morning dear you have not answered me yet, what is lovely i really need to know who am dealing with,
tell me something more than complememts,

#198931 by AlanJones Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:35 am
Dear ok I now understand,
can you please send me a photo of you more than the one I saw on the site. I will also send you mine, are you interested in marriage or loving again, my interested is to be with that special woman and looking at you , you are so beautiful and matured I want us to start up a relationship,
if you are interested tell me. I will also send you my picture,
I always look at your photo every morning and I really want to have more of your photo and also hear your voice,
kind regards,
Michael,

#198981 by AlanJones Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:06 am
Dear you look very beautiful wow, you are such a golden beauty, I am looking for a special beautiful woman like you to spend the rest of my life with the truth is I am falling in love with you already. you have the qualities I am looking for in a woman. your smiles shows the peace and love and kindness in you.
I have decided to stop working and life will be very boring and lonely when I retire.
I have not decided where I will spend the rest of my life with I leave that one for my lovely wife to decide. I have attached my photos for your kind view, please check and get back to me. I hope you like them,
I will be expecting your response,
Kind regards,
Michael

Image Image

#199006 by AlanJones Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:41 am
Dear thanks for your message,
I have falling in love with you I cant get my eyes off your picture since you sent it to me I am very happy we are communicating,
if you want us to live in XXX that will be me coming to meet you in your country no problem I will gladly do that, I know you have friends and at this stage of your life you might not want to relocate elsewhere,
I am happy to find you,
I will come to you once I am through with here, tell me about your house and how comfortable is it. do you like your job or would you want to stop when I get there, your beauty is wonderful I cant wait to meet you.
Kind regards

Michael

#199182 by AlanJones Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:12 am
Thanks for the message and its contained,
I am glad to read from you as you have read my message carefully you have seen what I am looking for,
I am looking for a woman who will be with me not just any woman but a woman with the fear of God, matured, knows what she wants and ready to share and add to my ideas,
I need a friend, a lover and a wife, my children are grown as well, almost every sickness has a cure but loneliness has none except LOVE, true partner is all I seek,
kind regards,
Michael

#199586 by AlanJones Thu May 01, 2014 4:51 am
Dear I have missed you so much, I don't know what happened and I could not find your messages anymore that was why I went back to the site this morning to write you, but now I have seen it.
honey I cant wait to meet you after am through with my contracts here. I want us to start the arrangement of my coming please kindly feed me with more information on how to go about it, I will also want to hear your voice,
can we talk on phone? send your phone number to me so I can call you,
Kind regard,
Michael

#199617 by AlanJones Thu May 01, 2014 10:20 am
Hello dear,
how are you doing I have not gone off I am the one in search of a partner I really want to know your stand on this,
you have seen my photo do you like me and would want to be with me?
I don't want to put you in a situation whereby it looks like I am pressuring you into doing what your heart is against,
I know I have been alone for a long time and I seriously need to meet a right partner I am very convince that you will make more than what I need from a woman,
you are beautiful intelligent, loving, caring and kind,
the way you sound writing me makes me see greater qualities in you,
send me more of your photos and more details about you,
I will let you know anything you want to know more about me,
you are welcome to ask any question,
Kind regards,
Michael

#199807 by AlanJones Sat May 03, 2014 3:02 am
thanks for your message,
you look very beautiful wow, what am looking for in a relationship,
I need a woman who has a high value for herself and partner,
a honest and truthful woman peace loving and caring person,
the woman who has the partner in mind and willing to be with her partner for the rest of their lives,
you have greater qualities in you and I see what I want in a woman in you,
I would want us to start a relationship and see where it leads us, I am willing to go the extra miles to make sure my lady is happy,
Kind regards,
Michael

#199831 by AlanJones Sat May 03, 2014 4:51 am
Hello dear,
how are you doing, I have been trying to reach you via the number you provided but its not connecting, because you did not add your country code, please add your code I cant wait to hear your voice I am thirsty to hear from you my dear,
kind regards,
Michael