Information on romance scams and scammers.
#20297 by The Enchantress Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:53 pm
MIRIAM BANKS

Liar and romance scammer

User name used comebewithme

Claims 27 years old, dob 13th May 1982, bisexual, single/separated, no children, living in Bethesda, Montgomery County, Maryland or Bean Station, Grainger County, Tennessee, USA

Mail address used [email protected]

IP = 41.210.23.206 = Accra, Ghana

This scammer on this dating site;

http://www.areyouinterested.com/singles/comebewithme/100853170/profile.html

27 years old | Female | Straight
Bean Station, Tennessee, United States

I am fun loving, down2earth, stable. enjoy traveling, sports, bowling and a lot of other things that makes life enjoyable. I am single and very fun to be around and with. love to cook and love quality time with the guy that wants to be with me. Not into the games they play in this life style. So if you want a real lady who is also into (LTR) long term relationships then take a chance and see what happend

Drink: Never
Smoke: Never
Education: Graduate Degree

Marital Status: Separated
Has Kids: None
Wants Kids: Maybe Someday

I want a guy that is fun loving who knows what he wants in life. Who likes to do things in life to enjoy each others company. Not into games and who is down to earth and real with himself. so if you are real lady then you are my type of guy so get at me

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#33553 by subsub Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:30 am
I am in contact with this scammer, she is not alone, there is a man with her, I don't know what to do, I have several pictures, telephone numbers and two e-mail address. She take me some money, I don't care for the money, but it is possible to do something? I don't know how to use this post because I am registering now and it is the first time I am in this site. Sorry for my english I am italian. Subsub
#33580 by Chris Fuller Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:44 am
Hello subsub and welcome to ScamWarners.

I am sorry that you have lost money to a scammer. The scammer would have used a false name and fake details about herself, so it is unlikely that the real writer of the emails will be ever be traced.

You can, however, warn other people about the scam.

On the 'Romance Scams' forum, there is a button called 'NewTopic'. If you click on that, you can post a new topic about your scammer.

The first two or three emails you were sent were probably 'scripts' (pre-written letters that are sent to every correspondent), and it would be helpful if you posted these, plus the email address/es the scammer used.

The headers of the first email would also be useful. If you are not sure what headers are, or how to locate them, please say which email programme you are using (eg Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail), and somebody will be glad to help you find them.