Information on romance scams and scammers.
#173293 by Grunt Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:31 am
talk2edwardoatskype
tags: conservative, intellectual, cute, open minded, romantic Gunnison, Colorado, United States
Looking for a woman between 48 - 99
Education: bachelors degree
Marital Status: widowed
Ethnicity: white / caucasian
Children: yes, and they live at home
Religion:Muslim / Islam
Nationality:United States
Last Login:08-05-2013 10:40:10

About
I am a very honest happy go lucky person, so if you are a control freak or don't like to hang with Man who are the life of the party skip on by me.
Living:with kids

scammer wanted vic to help with his money claim from a Treasure Company for his daughter
Advertisement

#173294 by Grunt Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:38 am
Hello My Love, How are you doing? I hope you are doing better over there angel? I am happy that you could respond to me back which, I am happy to let you know how much more that, I am really worried about you in my heart here....I wanna let you know that, I miss you so much deeply angel? I have a lot to explained for you concerning my life issued which, I will like you to know more further angel.....
I have a single daughter her name is Lillian and she 13 year old, We are happily married with her late mother who passed away for a while now may her soul rest in perfect peace...(Amen), My late woman she's well blessed with a good wealth of her family and she the only survive child they had all in her family before, I and her got married 14years ago in Colorado. We are doing better in health before we gave birth to our only daughter (Lillian).
My late woman, she died of Drive Drunk when she was on her way to home. She has a Gold Treasure 42 kilograms worth's of $12 million dollars and My little daughter she her next of kin to her treasure in ADT Security Company. I see that, My daughter need to be at the age of 18years which, she 13 years of age now angel.
I am really scared angel cos, I don't know what might happen to me or my baby in the next 5 years ahead of my daughter which, I really need to make a way that, I can able to let the Treasure to be claimed for me on time....I have explained better feeling to the Treasure Company how i want this Gold to be claimed for me and my daughter on time before the long period that was assigned on the Treasure.
The management, explained to me that, I can remarry another Wife who can able to claim this treasure on her as a Foreign Beneficiary for me and I will need to change the name of my daughter on the treasure to my new wife that, I want to be in charge of this treasure for me. Its will be shipped to you direct in your location which, I believe the company we will tell you all the requirement that, You need before you can able to have the treasure box of gold with you over there.
Hun, I am happy to express this to you concerning my feeling toward you as my woman to be forever cos, I do really love you all my heart and This is a secret that, I have to express out for you and I don't want you to get confused about my life or any part of my situation .....I am a straight man who will never lie to you no matter what happen cos, I see you as a woman that, I want to marry forever in my life. I promise you that, I will never let you down in my life angel. I really need you give me a supportive fully concerning my treasure which, I believe with this money we can take to plan our future marriage ahead forever....? Please love, I really need to let me know how much more you feel about it deeply...? I will be looking forward...
Edward Care.

Received: from [41.151.92.12]
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2013
Pretoria, South Africa

Image Image

Image Image

also on FMF with the same info and pics
vic got the scammer from idating4you

pics are stolen from
Frank Barefoot, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
https://myspace.com/nourollproductions
already on MS since 2004
#173295 by Grunt Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:08 am
email address leads to

FB
Edwardo Carley
About
Worked at Self Employed (Business)
Studied at Project Management
Class of 1996
Lives in Quebec, Quebec
From Elizabeth, New Jersey

Image Image

Image Image

to person.com
talk2edwardo
USER ID: 7285167
State/Region: Colorado
City: Gunnison

to meetme.com
Edwardo Carley
48, Male
South Africa

#211388 by AlanJones Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:17 am
Still on FishMeetFish - talk2edwardoatskype - http://www.FishMeetFish.com/profile/talk2edwardoatskype

Hello Cute

Age & Gender: 48 Year Old Man
Height: 5' 11" (180 cm)
Body Type: Average / Medium
Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Black Hair Color / Hazel Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Virgo

I am a very honest happy go lucky person, so if you are a control freak or don't like to hang with Man who are the life of the party skip on by me.

PMs

Well, I know you must have received about 20 emails like this everyday, so I have been thinking really hard about how to make mine stand out. I think your profile makes you worth emailing,and i really enjoyed reading what you wrote.I thought we may share some similar interests and I would love to learn more about you. I'm Edwardo Carley from NJ, I am a very sensual, sexual and passionate man. I love life and see the glass half full. I am always mesmerized by the ocean and want the person I am with to feel a connection also. I love to be fun and spontaneous and enjoy each day finding something joyful to smile about? Drop me a line and we can go from there.This is my personal email address just in case you feel like emailing me or better still come catch me online @ Yahoo Instant Messenger and here is my Yahoo Messenger screen name; edwardsforbes ....kindly get back to me telling me a bit about yourself ok. Enjoy your day and I look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks my woman and you can reach me through this email [email protected] , I will be waiting for your respond in my inbox

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.