Information on romance scams and scammers.
#208680 by Troy Platt Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:09 pm
http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?view ... 5996324623

Note the profile lists his name as Ola Badmus

My name ia Edward taylor, I am doun to earth, A US Army, I want you to know first before anything that i am a very God fearing man and i don`t criticize other people or religions and i have tried as much as possible never to allow my relationship with God to affect my romance life in any way whatsoever. I have a daughter who lives with my mom, i have no baby mama drama, my daughter means the world to me, who ever must be with me must love her 1st, before loving me. i like going to beaches with my family especially my wife or gf, movies, shows, musical concerts and sometime go for dinner and taste a little coffee or wine from a small window . I am also the kind of man that will be waiting at your door whenever you are back either from work or anywhere, and i also love cuddling on the couch with the lady, i love watching tv. i want you to know that when i am set, am set and nothing can change me

I do take my time to pour out my heart, so pls take your time to read my messages okay.
how is work, health, and how's everything generally with you? i hope your fine and all is well with you.Thanks for letting us keep in touch, but you never mentioned anything about the kind of man you are seeking for, please could you tell me so i would know if we have anything in common, i am very curious to know more about you.The reason why i am on this dating site is because i was really hurt and i got heart broken when my ex-finance left me just a week to our wedding which i never expected, death took her, but i have tried to be strong, and decided to move on and also find another lovely woman and a sweet mom for my child, that's why am trying this on-line dating maybe it would workout for me, but i simply want someone to share it with. family is very important to me as is the idea of marriage. I am searching for someone who shares the following qualities with me. Thoughtful, loving, goal oriented, along with sense of humor. I love to laugh and smile. I also love to read, cook, and travel. My interests are many. I am honest, intelligent, loyal, affectionate, easy going, romantic, soft-spoken and sensual. I'm romantic, caring, and much more! I'm "crazy" about all pets. especially dogs and cats. I love nature and I like to travel. I like books and reading Bible . I'm looking for for a partner for life..are you the one?? Appearance is not important but more importantly: Are you a loving lady,,,??? some people appear to be beautiful facially but ugly in the heart. l want a woman that will make me happy so much and make me feel so good and that will be faithful in all things and will be truthful to me. Cos I am ready to reciprocate in all that i have mentioned. I hope You will stop me from searching, lol, wow thats a bit from deep down my heart. I want u to now that I am presently Stationed in the United Kingdom, but i will be back in a few weeks. this is my number 424 242 4367 u can text anytime and i will be waiting for the reply to this email.

--
Marcus Taylor

Yes, He goes by Edward Taylor and Marcus Taylor.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#209703 by Troy Platt Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:16 am
This scammer also maintains this FB profile: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008368369492.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
#211390 by Marcu Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:37 am
Admin note: This post was made by the scammer who is listed in this thread. We have left it intact to show you just how low and undeserving of sympathy these scammers really are.
Hey man I Laff Each Time I see this post.... u keep me laffing.. hahahahahah but you know what. I wish the guys you posted their picture here could actually see this.. do you think i will be stupid to put my real picture on the internet? common man. Catch me if you can. I am invincible you can never have my real picture and my real name. keep trying man
#211407 by Dotti Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:20 am
Welcome Marcu!

We appreciate you coming by to pay us a visit.

Every once in a while, we encounter victims who know that they were scammed, but they are still convinced that their scammer is a nice person who deserves their empathy.
Posts like yours are actually very useful, because you help to show victims what the real person is like. Now posters can see that the real person is basically a selfish, arrogant fool with the maturity of a 12 year old.

I would also like to thank you for reminding everyone that you are far too cowardly and obviously ashamed of how you really look to show your own photos.

I "laff" at your pathetic little attempt to recover your pride after being found out.

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.
#211609 by Grunt Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:39 am
Taylor M Taylor
About
Worked at U.S. Army
Studied at El Camino College Compton Center
Past: Baton Rouge Magnet High School
Lives in Compton, California
From Kingston, Jamaica

Image <--- also yahoo avatar