Information on romance scams and scammers.
#208478 by scooby101 Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:40 am
Hi how are you doing today? It was so nice to meet someone like you on the dating site and i will like to know you more better. I want you to tell me about yourself and i will also like you to send me your pix, looking forward to hear back from you.

Hi XXXXXX,

Thanks for your response and i really appreciate the way you replied me. Maybe i should show it by telling you a little about myself, My name is Steve, i was born in Finland but living in Los Angeles California. I'm a widow and i have a Daughter, she is 20yrs of age and studying in United Kingdom.....I am the only child of my parents. am 48year old, 6'0 Height 80Kg.

I am a reforming (but not yet reformed) workaholic, but I am a boomer who will never truly retire. I work in the real estate field as a broker/agent,independent contractor and a Developer. I set my own work schedules, develop my client base, decide on my marketing methods and grow my business as my own and I am passionate about my work and my contributions.

I'm a simple person who enjoy simple things like going to see a movie, hanging out with friends and reading . What annoys me most is dishonesty and tardiness. I'm here, hoping to find someone to spend the rest of my life with, I know I am ready to settle down, build myself a family with love and understanding. I know this is an unorthodox way to find a partner but..it is the 21st century, anything goes right? I hope this is a good enough introductions for now. Thanks again, hope to read from you again.

Now is your turn,what you do,your likes and dislikes and anything you feel like sharing with a stranger who wants to be a friend. Pix attached for you....

Yours Always
Advertisement

#208652 by scooby101 Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:37 am
Hi XXXXXX,

Thank for your message and it was really nice to hear back from you....I am so happy to meet someone like you and i believe we have alot of things in common. Here are some questions for you below:

When do you join the dating site?

Have you date anyone through the dating site or the internet?

What is your bad experience about online dating?

How many dating site do you register yourself and are you still on the dating sites?

What is love to you?

What are you willing to share with your partner?

Do you have faith?

Thats all for now and you are free to ask me questions as well, looking forward to hear back from you...

Yours Always
#208888 by scooby101 Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:20 am
Hi XXXXXX,

I am so happy to meet someone like you and i believe we have alot of things in common. Let me quickly tell you more about myself....

Friends and colleagues describe me as being a reliable, trustworthy and caring man. I like to think they are right, and I invite you to experience it yourself. I do know that I am passionate about whatever I am doing, whether it concerns my work or my personal life. A true romantic, long evening walks on the beach, an intimate dinner for two, or just cuddling around a fireplace are the moments I most treasure. Active at other times, traveling, playing golf, tennis, dancing, or exploring new places; it is the simpler pleasures that give me the greatest sense of satisfaction and happiness. Simple pleasures of a smile, kiss and touch are very precious.

I am looking for a woman with a flirtatious smile, she is easy-going, confident, caring and honest. She is a woman of depth and perception who, like me, wants to connect on an intellectual, physical and emotional. Relationships are not built overnight – but they begin with ingredients that include trust and respect.

The future is before us, but it starts right now, and I’m looking forward to getting to know you.....

Yours Always
#209226 by scooby101 Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:39 am
Hi Sweetie,

How are you doing , Thanks for your feedback on my note . You look so beautiful and i really appreciate you so much for getting back too me earlier on here . It's been awhile have been on the Internet searching and looking around the world for my ANGEL . It's has been some weeks now for me been on the Internet but most of the woman have already met was seeking for sexual Internet relationship which am not interested because am getting old not young anymore at my age have to settle down with someone honest , sincerity , caring , loyalty to love me and cherish me . My late wife Simone pass away a week after her cancer surgery Operation years ago . It really painful for me to take a heart but life goes on .

I wish you can consider my letter which i write to you now . It ill be grateful if you can take me as who you have been searching for in your life . My daughter need a mother in her life and moreover it so really painful and i really like to get a relationship started with you so we can meet in person and concluded in one another .

It's been awhile for a kind of man like me without a love or a woman in my life . Most of the woman on the Internet always act like a club girls . they were not ready to settle down or be with another man . They were always selective . I'm not handsome but am average looking adorable man .

I wish to hear back from you and you can ask me any question .

Pleasure to meet you XXXXXX

Always Yours
#209545 by scooby101 Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:44 am
Hi Sweetie,

I know that neither one of us had in mind that we would meet someone on the Internet and fall in love but it has happened. And for that, I have no regrets. In fact, it is one of the best things that has ever happened to me in years. For this, and what has happened to us and between us I have you to thank.

For almost the past weeks, you have brought so much joy to me that words can never explain. In the past weeks, you have brought so much life back into a lifeless body and we have not even met face to face. For almost the past weeks, I know and realize what it is to LOVE again and to feel loved.

I never thought it would last this long, but it has. This is a clear indication that we have so much in common and we are building on something that is real. I hope we get the chance to see this thing through.

There have been hard times, bad times and good times, but with that comes lonely times. We have reached new and higher grounds with what we have shared in the past weeks, and I would do it all over again with you if I had to. I have no regrets.

I am sending you this to let you know that I have been sent an angel to be with me, and you are that angel.

Please understand that we have so much to give to each other and I look forward to that day. I believe it is closer now than ever before. It is just that there may be a few more obstacles that we need to clear up, and I think you know what I am talking about. Besides that, we can and I know we will survive.

Love always
#209813 by scooby101 Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:01 am
Hi Sweetie,

Thank for your reply, and i want to use this opportunity to thank you as well for accepting me in your life and i promise am not gonna let you down or hurt you in anyway.

It's been a long time i have been looking for someone like you after loosing my late wife to cancer. Thank God i finally found what am looking for in you and i promise never to let you go or cry.

I have deleted my profile from the dating site since i have found you and i want to have time for you only. I want you to delete your profile from the dating site as well so we can focus on each other only without any distraction...

I will be coming down to meet you in your country so we can meet each other and i can also meet your family and express our feelings and plan to them. But first i will be travel to Malaysia for business soon so i am thinking about coming down to your country after am through with business in Malaysia.

I will like to know if you do have or can download a whatsapp app to your smart phone so we can be able to chat with each other every time and i will also like to have your cell phone number so i can give you a call.

Can't stop thinking of you and i want you to take good care of yourself for me.

Yours Always
#210169 by scooby101 Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:32 am
Hi Sweetie,

Thank for the message and it was really nice to have your phone number. I hope your weekend is going fine as you have wished? My daughter is doing great and i have been telling her alot about you. She was really happy and willing to meet you soon.....How are your family and i wish i can meet them soon when i come down there to meet you.

Here is my phone number...+1 213-293-2554, you are free to give me call anytime any day and i can't wait to hear your cute voice.

I will try and give you a call as soon as i can, looking forward to hear back from you and have a wonderful weekend.

Love Always
#210519 by scooby101 Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:43 am
Hi Sweetie,

Nice to hear from you and how are you doing over there. Thanks for asking about my daughter and she is doing fine. I have been telling her about us, she is very happy and can't wait to meet you.

I have been trying to contact you but your number is not going through. I will appreciate if you can call me when you are less busy as i can't wait to hear your cute voice....

I love you so much and i can't wait to hear back from you.

You are my true Angel, take care and bye for now.

Yours Always
#211181 by scooby101 Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:31 am
Hi Sweetie,

Thank for the message and i am so happy to hear from you....I have been trying to call you but is not going through. I want you to try and give me a call when you are less busy or you can try and download a whatsapp app to your phone so we can chat together, looking forward to hear back from you.

Yours Always
#211443 by scooby101 Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:49 pm
Hi Sweetie,

Thank for your message and i am really so happy to hear back from you. My weekend was fine but it will be better when we are together and i am really so happy to have you in my life. I tried to call you but your line is not going through....I will be so happy if you can repeat your phone number back to me so i can cross check if i have the right number.

I can't wait to hear your cute voice as well and you can also give me a call....I believe you have my phone number with you. Take care of yourself for me and have a wonderful day sweetie.

I love you so much....

Yours Always
#212195 by scooby101 Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:18 am
I have been trying to call your number but is not going through....Try and register whatsapp app to your phone and you can also call me on my phone. Take care and have a wonderful day.
#212691 by scooby101 Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:13 am
Hi Sweetie,

I am so sorry for the late reply....I have been trying to call you but your number is not going through and i really wish to hear your cute voice. I want you to try and get a whatsapp app to your phone so we can chat more better.
#213712 by scooby101 Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:35 am
Hi Sweetie,

How are you doing today? I have been trying to give you a call but is not going through and i don't really understand why is not going through. I will like to know if you do have a yahoo messenger so we can chat on there.
#214175 by scooby101 Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:35 am
Okay nice to hear from you and i will go ahead and add you to my yahoo messenger now so we can chat together. You can also add me to your yahoo messenger, here is my id: [email protected]
Looking forward to chat with you.

I love you so much..