Information on romance scams and scammers.
#211441 by scooby101 Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:41 pm
bearjames12 sent me a message on OK Cupid

About me:
I am very positive, optimistic and friendly guy. I am full of energy and
desire to live the life full of adventures, love, and happiness. I am kind,
sympathetic, caring and attentive, ambitious and fair. I love order and
clarity in everything. I am easily vulnerable and at the same time, I have a
strong spirit.I am fond of fitness and yoga. I love traveling and driving. I
love the sea and nature. I am fond of psychology, self-development,
business, camping, traveling, hiking, and fashion and so on. I always
explore the new things and I am the good student to learn.

Hello there,

How are you doing today? My name is James. I went through your profile . It
seems we have a lot in common and we could make a perfect match. take a look
at my profile. please no games. I am here for something serious.

James

thanks.. so tell me what brings you on here? what exactly are you looking
for?
well, I am looking for a partner.. a good woman to settle down with.. do you
mind to exchange an email and we take it from there

mine is [email protected] send me a short note and we take it from
there
Last edited by scooby101 on Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Advertisement

#211442 by scooby101 Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:42 pm
Hi there,

How are you? well , I am doing good.. I work most of the days, its rare to have some days off.. Well, My name is Sgt James Trump i was born on the Oct 1 , 1970, which means that i am 44 yrs old this year and would be heading towards 45 the coming new year. Am a USA army man. I was born in the states but my mother, is by birth, from England, and this made me go to Kent,England at the age of 13 yrs for my High school education, but i had my undergraduate education for business management at USC, California in the states.

I am in Afghanistan now, I love cooking, and reading, and consider myself ambitious,self confident, humorous, and very interesting to know. I am also very friendly, and try not find any reason to be worried, because my mom always tells me it brings the wrinkles faster than age.I am still single since i had caught my fiance red-handed in my room sleeping with my closest friend,i shut my heart from relationships, but i have decided to open my heart and learn to love and trust again, and i am here to find a new love, i don't know if its you?.

I also have always believed in my most favorite quote that "Love clears history and makes everything anew". Thus, i am willing to try again and hope to find a lasting, affectionate kind of love.I have always wished to meet a woman that would be very well responsible, honest,caring, lovely, open-minded and romantic, and i don't mind if she has any kids or not, and i promise to take care of her with everything i have in all aspect and also make her happy till the rest of her life is she can, in return give me her love.

I like your profile and all that you wrote about yourself, and i am really hoping that i could know more about you. Well, i am having to take care of my work here and hope to get things done, so that i can be back home, in about 2 weeks' time,and i will like to meet you in person hopefully if we could hit out good, so that we can get to know much more about each other, from a more personal basis.Till then, take care of you.

James
#211675 by scooby101 Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:26 am
Hello Dearest,

Its my very good pleasure to read from you so soon and also know quite so much about you from the little you have said about yourself, and it is nice to know that we are very alike in some values. I am glad to know that you seem to be the easy going type. I see myself as the same.

There is something about the way you talked about yourself that kinds of endears me more to you. I will like to know much more about you, and would like to ask you some questions below, and i hope to get your true honesty in the answers :

What do u like in a man ?
Are u a player or for real?
What you do for a living?
Tell me more about yourself ?
What u do for a fun and in your free time?
Whats your favorite vacation spot?
Whats your favorite color?
Whats your favorite scent?
How many hours a day do you work?
Do you like the beach?
Whats your best attribute?
Do u drive? what car?
Do like movies?
What color of roses do you like?
Whats your bad experience in meeting a man on the Internet?

I will look out for your mail soon, and hope to get this answers so i can know much more about you. I would also love you to send me some of your pictures so that i can see more of you, and also always have them. Hope to read back from you soonest and please send me your pictures. I am so happy to find someone like you to be the special person to fill the love of my life. I pray the Lord bless the union and may it bring fort success and ever lasting happiness in our life. Know from now on, I am thinking of you.

Sgt James
#211899 by scooby101 Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:46 am
Hello sweetheart,

I hope all is well with you. Its my very great pleasure to read back from you. It really made my day with the lovely email you sent to me and i like the way you answered my questions. I like the honesty with which you told about yourself and i think i like you. I am glad to know that you are nice and you sound it too, I like the way you talked about yourself, and i think you are very interesting too. I am beginning to look forward to meeting and knowing you, so that i can get to learn more about you. I want to take my time to really get to know you better and see how things work out between you and i. I just hope that things work well.

For me, I love arts, everything about arts. I love music as well. I like going to beaches, sun bathing. I love going to movies, musical concerts and sometime go out for my dinner and I love window shopping.

I also love cooking and reading in my leisure times, and most times, I just close my eyes and listen to music, while I reminisce. And yes, I am also for real, because I don't have time for playing games around, as I think its very awful when someone hurt another feelings. After I was hurt, I told myself that i would learn never to hurt or be hurt by anybody again, and that's why i am hoping to find a woman who appreciates a man true, deep feelings, and would make me feel loved, always.

Well, relationship can mean two things: 1, it can mean that we have a connection, which i think exists between two hearts that understand each other, and merges together. 2, relationship could also mean to be romantically and sexually involved and i think that we could discuss and get to learn more about each other when we get to that level. So, i think at this point, given the amount of time we have e-mail one another, we definitely have a friendship forming based on some external and internal similarities that are developing into a relationship that i hope will bring us a little closer with good intentions, and the potential exists for the relationship to evolve into something more significant. I've been in several rapports where I was not fully appreciated. At a stage where i thought that my relation was going to end with happily ever after, i was hurt and it really did hurt. I'd like to meet someone who recognizes the little things I do for her and knows how to be appreciative. For instance, if I were to make breakfast in bed or draw a bath for my woman, she could thank me by giving me a hug or a kiss. Or perhaps sending me a card or roses for no particular occasion just to tell me 'thank you.' I'm very appreciative of what people do for me and I reward them in my own little ways. To me, they are the little things that mean a great deal to me.

What does it really mean to be affectionate? I love a woman who can display her affections, and does not have to conscious of where or how it is to be shown. I like a woman who can express her feelings for me anytime and anywhere without having to be shy. And a person who knows how to be affectionate and romantic is a big plus. I love romance.

This may be an odd one, but I've learned that there are many women out there that are set in their ways. They have one way of doing things and are never open to suggestions or advices. Stubborn women are a major turn off for me, because i appreciate being able to share ideas with my woman, and getting through dire times together. I like a woman who is open to ideas, thoughts, and basically open minded. I think being receptive and this brings about sensitivity as well. A woman who is ignorant, mean, and just plain insensitive is difficult to get along with.

I could say that I'm not afraid to display my emotions. I like saying exactly what is in my mind and that includes my feelings, too. I'd like someone who is sensitive and caring. If I'm sad, I'd like for her to be able to comfort me and cheer me up. She doesn't have to do much, but just knowing that she's there solacing me is more than good enough.

Have you ever had someone not stand up for you? I was deeply hurt when someone i once dated wouldn't not stand up for me, even after she told me she loved me. I would never allow someone to hurt my Girlfriend or my Wife, as i would always stand up for her. One thing i will always do for my woman is to protect her. I would like to meet someone who will be protective of me.

I cannot have children, but maybe we can adapt one if possible.. that sounds good? I like listening to R&B, slows, country, and blues, and sometimes, depending on the occasion, I'm willing too relocate , I pray our relationship works out, so that i can relocate for us to live together as husband and wife, as soon as our batch finish with the peace keeping mission, and i will also like to meet you tho. Now,i think you've known much about me and i too feel like i have already known much about you. I don't want to be on the dating site searching and searching, I just want to find one true woman and you are the one that I have chosen. Now you have to decide if you want me to be your only man. I expect that you should also switch your "search engines"!

So,what do you want us to call it between you and I, are we starting a new relationship or friendship or what do you want us to call it. Well, i cant wait to read from you soonest. Hope you are thinking about me ?
I will look forward to your mail. Take care of yourself for me all the time.
Yours always,
James

#212380 by scooby101 Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:06 am
Dearest XXXXXX,

How are you doing ? sorry for late reply, I have been busy and thanks for sharing how your day went.Well, Trust, loyalty and respect are a must for eternal happiness. No matter how much you love someone if you don't have these ingredients you will never succeed.

To be in love means being patient but to be patient you must trust him/her first. You can never find love through the eye or ear, so you must trust the only thing that will never fade until you die, your heart....Love is like trust, when you find your special someone it is as if you're trusting them with your heart. Trust is what you put in someone's hands......... Faith is what you hold on to.

Trust is what makes everyone realize that you are always there for them. Faith is what makes everyone realize that you are always there to help them in case they need some help. Love makes not everyone, but the only one in your life who is special, think that you are always there for her, to be with her, to make her realize how much you really love her.

Without honesty, love gets unhappy, and without trust, love gets unstable. Love is a wonderful gift; trust in it, believe in it, give it, and it will be returned to you to give again and again.

You can get advice from family, friends and strangers, but the best advice comes from your heart; it never lies; trust it. There may be many people that are trustworthy, but only a few are worth trusting with your heart; choose wisely. To be trusted is a greater compliment than to be loved.

For you can love many, but without trust you have nothing. The heart already knows what the mind can only dream of. Trust your heart. Distance cannot, they are on the inside, but when he or she betrays your trust, they become the ugliest person in the world. Love is patient.

Love is kind. It does not envy. It does not boast. It is not proud It is not rude. It is not self-seeking. It is not easily angered. It keeps no record of wrong doing. It does not delight in evil, but rejoices in the truth.

It always protects, trusts, hopes, perseveres. Love takes many things: trust, hope, wishes, dreams, and everything you've got, even when you know it's not going be enough. Love is not always fireworks and shooting stars; sometimes it's a simple understanding and trust between two people.

Am sorry i don't reply your mail on time,am almost busy all time,we share duties and i always have some thing important to do whenever am not on patrol,is dangerous over and busy as well,i will keep you inform on any development on when my mission will end here.I look forward to reading from you soon, and till then, take good care of yourself.
Yours,
James
#212532 by scooby101 Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:03 am
My love,

How are you doing? I am always happy to get an email from you. it makes my day. every morning when I wake up, I check my email to see if you have sent me any message and you always do,thank you so much. You have been my source of happiness since I met you. I have not been this happy for a very long while and now you make me full of joy. I want to promise you that I will never break your heart. I will never leave you. You alone will I spend the rest of my life with.

Sweetheart, I am a little worried with what I want to tell you now because I do not know how you are going to take it. My love, I have been assigned to go on a mission to have a combat with terrorist. Taliban stronghold which were responsible for the last bomb blast and it is our duty to go to this Taliban stronghold and take over and arrest anyone of them that we find there, and there is an information that they are in a house inside the town of Kandahar. Kandahar is another town in Afghanistan, about 3 hours away from Kabul where my camp is. Now I have been asked by the General to lead the troop who will be going for the mission.

It is a life threatening mission and I do not know what would happen there. All I want is for you to pray from me that I come back alive. I will fight to the last drop of my blood to make it back alive. I am very scared now and I just pray that I do not die on the battle field. Please, I need your prayers. Pray to the almighty to bring me back alive for the sake of the love we share. I can not live without you and I know you can not live without me too.

I want you to be courageous and strong. I want you to believe that I will not die as I go for this mission. I love you so much and I know the love we have for each other will bring me back to your hands. I have been told by my General, that this will be my final mission. all I need now is your support through prayers.

I love you so much my baby. Life without you would not have a meaning. you are the only woman that has ever made me feel this way before. You are the only woman that has captured my heart and turned my life around for the better. I will be thinking about you as I go for the mission and I know your love will bring me back safely. I will be gone for about 18 hours. do not be afraid,because I am going to make it back alive. I love you so much my love.bye.

your love,
Sgt James
#212693 by scooby101 Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:20 am
My love,
How are you doing? I just got back from the mission now. I made it back alive. your prayers worked.honey, I am seriously injured on my right arm and my back. I am been taken to the hospital for check up by the doctors. I just want to let you know that I did not die and that is why I decided to write you an email now. as soon as I am through with my check up, I will write you an email explaining how the mission went. I also need your help on something important. I will write you an email soon to explain what I want you to do for me. take care of yourself. I love you.

James
#213021 by scooby101 Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:13 am
My love,

How are you doing? the doctors have finished treating me. I am still very weak but have to write you this email. sweetheart, there is something I need you to do for me. during the mission, we had a serious shoot out with the terrorist. we managed to overcome them and we broke into where they were hiding. when we got into the building which the terrorist were staying, we found weapons, money and some treasures in the building.

I informed my superior officer and he asked us to bring whatever we found back to the camp. We took the weapons,money and treasures back to the camp. My superior officer informed the Afghanistan Government about what we found, and the Afghanistan Government asked us to keep it as our reward for helping his country. We divided the money and treasure amongst the soldiers that went for the mission and My share of the money is 2.1 million United states dollars.

My superior officer advised us not to keep the money in Camp because the American Government would want to take it away from us. The American Government owe us a lot of money and they keep lying to us that they will pay us but they never do and now, if they know that we found some money and treasures, they would want to take it away from us. So I packed my own share of the money into 2 boxes that the doctors used in bringing in drugs for us and gave it to the doctors to help me deposit them in any safe security company around. The boxes have now been deposited in England with a security company called Quality Trusted Security Company

Now, honey, I want you to help me contact the security company in England. Tell them you are my wife and you want them to transfer the boxes to you. honey, please do not tell them that there is money inside the boxes. do not tell them. just tell them you want them to transfer the boxes to you. ((tell them that you are writing on behalf of Sgt James Trump and that you are his wife and you would want his boxes transferred to you)). Below is the security company's Information.

Company name: Quality Trusted Security Company
Name on Boxes: Sgt James Trump
Box Code: QTSC6070
Contact Address : [email protected]
Company Website : www.qualitytrustedsc.com

My love,contact them and please do what you can to work with the company and get my boxes transferred over to you. Baby, I am still recovering from the injury and I am getting better and stronger than yesterday. I just want you to know that I love you and this will be my last time coming to Afghanistan or any Mission. I do want to spend the rest of my life with you. . send me an email when you write to the company.

Sgt James Trump
#213256 by scooby101 Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:24 am
My love,

I know sometimes, you will sit and wonder why I chose you. I chose you because you are YOU!!! I have never had anyone treat me the way you do in a very long while. I have never had anyone make me feel wanted and wonderful as you make me feel with your words. You do that to me! You make me feel special and wanted. As strong as I can be, I would never do anything to hurt you. You mean more to me than you realize. I am hoping that one day I can prove all of this to you! I want you forever!

I wonder what would have become of me if you did not accept to be with me. Your love is the sunshine that shines every day of my life; you are the rain that showers in my soul ... love is a magic; it works like a miracle. Your love is magic, I am so glad to be with you.

I have loved you since as long as I can remember, my love. I guess the first time I told you was when I realized how much you meant to me. We have known each other for weeks and it seems like I have known you forever. you bring joy into my heart that no other one has ever brought to me. when I say I need you and want to spend the rest of my life with you, I mean it and I hope you feel the same way I do.

I've experienced both love and what I thought was love, and found pain and hurt. The real definition of love is YOU, who's given me everything and more. The time we share with one another is breathtaking. I feel safe with your words, it embraces me; touching every bone in my body. The presence of your words lingers in my mind, always on my mind, and in my heart. You care for me, the way no one can and ever will. Our time spent with each other is blissful.

YOU are perfect in every way, shape, and form. Happiness describes every moment we have shared so far. We've gone beyond our limits, surpassing each others barriers. What we have is so Unique. Thank you for your love.

Your love,
James