Information on romance scams and scammers.
#211453 by Grunt Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:23 pm
cs
wilson234
looking for my love
I am a: 44 yr-old man seeking women, 32-85
Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
Marital Status: Divorced
Has Kids: Yes, and they live with me
Wants Kids: Someday
Education: Bachelors Degree
Income: $50,000 to $75,000

About me:
Am a caring, passionate and affectionate, I treat my woman with love and respect,I want you to know am a man of one woman, i treat my woman with respect and care. Am an affectionate and passionate man. I love children and pets.. What do you seek in your idea man? Am a caring man, who show my woman what true love means, i work according to word of God. I'm a romantic man, I would describe myself as very caring a gentle and positive person Very generous and like life and like meeting people,I am honest, dependable, loving, gentle, affectionate and have good friendship.I am a fun loving person. I am a very caring and sensitive person, I am a level headed, down to earth person who is totally devoted to the one I love. I tend to be shy at first, but I will open up quickly with the right person.I am confident, calm, and happy. An introvert by nature, I am quiet, structured, and organized. i think i'm a pretty easy going person. I love to be shown affection and don't have any problem whatsoever showing the right person lots of of it, i always say if its better to give than to recieve. I think that i have a pretty "strange" sense of humor at times. i look at it this way i'd rather make a joke than to sit around and dwell on things i can't do much of anything about.Have a good sense of humor. Do not like dull moody people. Life is too short not to be happy and enjoy. My friends would describe me as outgoing, caring, loyal, and (I hope) funny.I'm a 'what see is what you get' kind of man. Not a fan of unnecessary drama, I'm content to go along and enjoy life. The important things in my life are my friends,and late family, good health, etc. I love to make people smile and laugh...even when it's at my expense (which, let's face it, is more often that not!).I may appear quiet and shy but my friends know the funny, sarcastic side of me,I’m basically a down to earth, easy going person with strong values and morals.

I’m looking for:
I would love someone who is fun to be around, likes to laugh, joke around, enjoy being outdoors going for long romantic walks, enjoys looking at the stars at night, and watching the sun set and rise over the ocean. I am looking for someone that enjoys the simple things in life, just as I do. I would like to meet someone special that I can grow old with, and that we can always look into each other's eyes and know that the love between us is just as wonderful and exciting as the day we met...I'm really looking for Someone Honest, Caring, Romantic, Kind, Posses Great Sense of Humor, Understanding, Intelligent, Respectful and Trust Worthy..I feel that WOMAN is GOD's undeserved gift to MAN and she is supposed to be loved, reverenced,protected, respected, and cherished..

Advertisement

#211454 by Grunt Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:46 pm
How are you doing. Thanks for your message. Am a military man, I'm currently serving the US Army and i had been in the service for 20yrs. I'm Single with 2 kids and currently on my deployment term . I own an apt at Jacksonville Florida. Am looking for a Serious woman who is ready to be with me for a long term relationship, marriage, Woman that we loved, someone who will be everything to me, to take care of me. Someone that we will be together till the end of our time.

Image Image Image

Image Image

Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2014
Subject: Andrew Wilson from Connecting singles