Information on romance scams and scammers.
#206269 by AlanJones Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:34 pm
Hello, my princess,

Honey, how are you doing, i hope you are okay. Honey since the Courier had apologize to you, can we still tell them to proceed with the shipment?. I want you to know that as it is now, you have more right over the package than me because i had changed the ownership of the shipment to your name. Please try and get across to the Courier as soon as possible.

Regards Robert.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#206287 by AlanJones Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:31 am
Hello my princess,

How are you? I hope you are doing fine. Honey thanks for your email, i really appreciate it. Honey, am not saying you should go to London, am happy that they have said they will make the delivery to you without any problem, going through the email the Courier sent to you and they copied me.

Honey i will advise we just follow the directives of the Courier this time around to avoid what happened at the first time. Honey please get back to the Courier so that they can proceed with the delivery.

However , i really miss you, remain bless.

Note: Honey ... Your love for me as brought a lot of luck and happiness in my life today ....
Love you with my whole heart. Robert. Hug and kiss.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#206288 by AlanJones Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:35 am
You could give me a kiss,
that would sizzle to the core;
yet I'd not be appeased
if you gave me a dozen more.You could hold me close
to warm this heart of red
yet you'd find that my
desire had not fled.You could visit me at night
and please me with your touch.
yet come the dawn,
I'd want you just as much.You could try something old,
or something new and improved,
yet my hunger for you
could never be removed.You could kiss me, hold me,
and vow your love so true,
but no matter what you do,
I'll never get enough of you.

#206301 by scooby101 Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:58 am
Hello my princess,

My love, how are you doing today?, I hope you are having a wonderful day.Honey i got a message from the UN Diplomatic Courier that they have contacted you regards to the shipment. Honey have you truely heard from them?.

Honey, I want you to know that the shipment is in your name as the owner of the Package/Consignment, since you have the contact of the Courier, i want you to go ahead and contact them, so that we will be sure that the shipment is safe, i am a little bit scared because honey you know that am having $2.7m dollars in that Package/Consignment, Please make sure you cantact them this week so that we will know the position of the shipment.

Am so sorry to trouble you about this package at this time, but i can't just help it, please bear with me because am so worried.

Note: Honey ... Your love for me as brought a lot of luck and happiness in my life today ....
#206780 by AlanJones Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:09 am
Hello, my princess,

Honey, how are you doing, i hope you are okay. Honey have you heard again from the Courier?, they told me that they are ready to make the shipment to you this time and to avoid all that happened in the past. Honey please let cooperate with them,so that the package can be delivered to you without any further delay. Honey how is everything with you?, i really miss you a lot.

Regards Robert.

#206809 by scooby101 Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:44 am
UNITED NATIONS DIPLOMATIC COURIER SERVICE
Strand Bridge House, 138-143 Strand, London,
Greater London WC2R 1HH, United Kingdom.
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +44 702 409 2295

16Th June, 2014.

CONSIGNMENT TAG NUMBER: UN/AFG/XXXXXX/DEST/XXXXXXX-017/2014.

Attn: Mrs. XXXXXX XXXXXXX,
Address: xxxxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxxxx
Telephone Number: xxxxxx

FROM UNITED NATIONS DIPLOMATIC COURIER SERVICE/AFGHANISTAN

This is to inform you that we acknowledge the receipt of your email, consequent to our last email to you. We wish to officially inform you that the delivery of your Package/Consignment with the above Consignment Tag Number will be done on Wednesday the 18Th Day of June,2014. We had made all arrangement to make sure that the delivery is carried out on the above mentioned date.

The Name of our delivery agent is DON KEEPING, as soon as he arrives in XXXXXXXX, he will make a contact with you via your given phone number and you will meet him in Person, as soon as he introduced himself to you, you will now hand over the €5,552.00 Euro for the clearing of the Package/Consignment. Immediately he is done with the clearing of your Package/consignment ,he will move straight to your home for the delivery, pending on your arrangement with him when you meet him face to face.

Without delay kindly reconfirm this below Information to be correct:

Name:-XXXXX XXXXXXXX,
Address:--xxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxx

Tel:-- xxxxxx

Note, at the point of the release of your Package/Consignment, you will be required to present to our delivery agent your ID with this number: xxxxxx.

Kindly acknowledge this email as soon as you receive it.

Thank you for your candid co-operation.

Yours faithfully,
Dr Eric Coolman
Undps-Admistrator.
#206909 by scooby101 Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:21 am
Hello my princess,

My love, how are you doing today?, I hope you are having a wonderful night sleep. How is your family?. Honey am on my way to bed and decided to drop this few lines to you and also to let you know how much i have missed you. Honey i got a message from the UN Diplomatic Courier that they had delivered the Package/Consignment and they have been trying to reach you via your phone number and the phone was on answering machine. Honey please can you get across to the Courier as soon as possible and give them time when they can get you on the phone.

Honey you have to act fast due to the content of the Package/Consignment. I am hoping on you,please do not fail me.

#207203 by AlanJones Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:59 am
Hello, my princess,

Honey, how are you doing, i hope you are okay. Honey i appreciate everything you are doing to see that the shipment is been made. Honey since they are making the shipment tomorrow, just be on standby to meet them tomorrow. Honey i wish you a lovely night rest. Hope to hear from you tomorrow. Honey how is everything with you?, i really miss you a lot.

Regards Robert.

#207207 by scooby101 Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:21 am

19Th June, 2014.

CONSIGNMENT TAG NUMBER: UN/AFG/XXXXX/DEST/XXXXX-017/2014.

Attn: Mrs.xxxxx xxxxx,
Address: xxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxxxx
Telephone Number: xxxxxxxxx

This is to inform you that your shipment had arrives XXXXXXX since yesterday the 18th day of June 2014 and our delivery agent DON KEEPING, had been trying to contact you on your above cell phone number, but all effort to reach you prove abortive. As a matter of urgency, we want you to reconfirm your phone number to us or provide us with a new phone number to reach you as soon as possible.

Yours faithfully,
Dr Eric Coolman
Undps-Admistrator.
#207358 by AlanJones Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:09 am
Hello, my princess,

Honey, how are you doing, i hope everything is okay with you. Honey have you heard from the Courier today?.

Regards Robert.

#207525 by scooby101 Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:02 am

23rd June, 2014.

CONSIGNMENT TAG NUMBER: UN/AFG/XXXXXX/DEST/XXXXXXX-017/2014.

Attn: Mrs.xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx,
Address: xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx
Telephone Number: xxxxxxx

This is to inform you that we have acknowledge the receipt of your email and also to inform you about the value placed on your shipment, your shipment had arrives xxxxxxxxx since on the 18th day of June 2014 and our delivery agent DON KEEPING, had been trying to contact you on your above cell phone number, since you have told us the reason why we did not get you on phone i also think we have to act fast. Secondly since your package/Consignment is still under the Custom clearance check point, it is better we at fast to get your shipment out of the airport and delivered to you.

So for this reason, do we furnish you with our Bank Account details so that you can make the required Clearance Charges Payment of the €5,552.00 Euro ( Five Thousand Five Hundred and Fifthy Two Euro ), so that as soon as we confirm the payment, we can proceed with the airport clearance duty payment and get your shipment out. Immediately your shipment is out from the custom at the airport, we can now delivered to your door-step. We should also try to avoid demur-age, the more the shipment is staying long the more they charge us high for the clearance. We await your urgent attention.

Yours faithfully,
Dr Eric Coolman
Undps-Admistrator.
#207698 by AlanJones Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:54 am
Hello my princess,

How are you? I hope you are doing fine. Honey don't talk that way ok, do you think am happy not knowing the position of the shipment i sent to you. I hope you know the content of the package?.

#209430 by AlanJones Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:03 pm
Hello my princess,

How are you? I hope you are doing fine. I got your email and i want to use this opportunity to inform you that you still remains my Honey no matter what happened. Why i have not written you since is this, we had an attack in our camp and i had an injury . But am happy am back on my feet.

#211066 by scooby101 Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:01 am
Hello, my princess,

Honey, how are you doing, i hope everything is okay with you. sorry to keep too long in writing you. Honey sorry i have to talk about this again, i heard from the Courier Yesterday and they told me that they tried to get in touch with you , but could not get through. Honey i also want you to know that every documents backing up the delivery of that package is in your name. Please let me know the way forward because the funds in that package is just too much to lost. I hope to hear from you soonest, as i am still in direct contact with the Courier?.

Regards Robert.
#211471 by AlanJones Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:22 pm
Hello, my princess,

Honey, how are you doing, i hope everything is okay with you. Honey delivery of the Package to your daughter's place is still okay, then furnish me with your Daughter

Home Address:----------
Phone Number:----------

So that i can forward to the Courier for the delivery Package.
Regards Robert.