Information on romance scams and scammers.
#211543 by AlanJones Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:28 am
Please my love,please and please again help me out okay

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#213147 by AlanJones Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:01 am
hello my love i tried to help him out but i dont have any money on me now, please do well and send him the money okay,i am pleading a lot

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#213318 by AlanJones Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:36 am
Hello my love, the diplomat is still at the custody at Sweden,i have tried my very best to get some money for him but i unfortunately i don't have any money on me please do well and send him the money there so that he can pay what he is supposed to pay,when the package gets to you then you can take your money out of it,its because of these package issue that's why i am not home yet,so please help me pout my love

#262928 by freddyfish666 Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:29 pm
AlanJones wrote:
Awww sweetheart,i miss you all my life,yes,i have given the informations to the diplomat and has set off,He said he has sent a mail to you concerning his departure and delivery..But remember to show him your passport or driving lisence,anything in a form of Id card to prove whom you are..I love you so much..He is called Mohammed Hasan...probably when he calls..Love you more and will always be there for you..kisses

OMG; how many more unsuspecting people have these two people scammed. This is the fourth time I have found this scam after becoming involved myself back in 2013. The person who first contacted me is known to me as Sgt Maj Dennis Bridgeman, and then along came Mohammed Rashid Hassan, and yes, called himself a Diplomat, who was to bring me a parcel to my home town of Peterborough, UK. Same scenario as the one by a so called Jerry Barden. Mohammed is also known as Decosta Alveres, so if anyone has been conned by either of the names I have listed above, please be aware.

Unfortunately for me, and with a hole in my bank account as deep as a well, amongst other things, I found this website and Romance Scams far to late. We need to make dating sites aware of your site and Romance Scams so that other unsuspecting and vulnerable people (be them male or female) who are looking for friendship or romance, to be aware of the dangers of just saying "hello" to someone who interests them after reading their profile. This was how I was caught and before I knew it was robbed of everything I had.
#262930 by freddyfish666 Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:00 pm
AlanJones wrote:
HELLO MADAM PLEASE THERE IS NO MONEY ON ME NOW TO PAY THE CUSTOMS BEFORE I DELIVER THE PACKAGE TO YOU,HONESTLY THE MONEY HAS TO BE PAID BEFORE THE PACKAGE WILL BE RELEASE TO ME AND THE PACKAGE HERE IS VERY HUGE AND YOU HAVE TO SEND THE MONEY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE BECAUSE I AM SUFFERING HERE A LOT,PLEASE TALK TO YOUR HUSBAND ABOUT IT BECAUSE I AM IN A MESS NOW..

BEST REGARDS,
DIPLOMAT BILL WILLIAMSON

SAME OLD STORY AS I WAS GIVEN !!!! WHAT A TERRIBLE THING TO DO TO ANYONE - I CANNOT BELIEVE I FELL FOR THIS AS WELL

HELLO MADAM, I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT EVEN IF THE MONEY SHOULD RETURN BACK,WE HAVE TO PAY FOR THAT AMOUNT FIRST BEFORE THE PACKAGE WILL BE DELIVERED TO ME I DONT HAVE ANY MONEY ON ME LIKE I WOULD HAVE PAID EVERYTHING ON MY OWN ,SO PLEASE AND PLEASE TRY YOUR BEST TO SEND THE MONEY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE,

BEST REGARDS
DIPLOMAT BILL WILLIAMSON
#263027 by freddyfish666 Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:50 pm
AlanJones wrote:From Kenneth Williamson - [email protected]

Attn:
Madam
HELLO MADAM I HAVE BEEN WITH THE CUSTOMS FOR SOME DAYS NOW AND I HAD A PROBLEM WITH MY PHONE AND INTERNET CONNECTIVITY,I SPOKE TO THE CUSTOMS AND THEY GAVE ME NECESSARY INFORMATION WHERE THE MONEY WILL BE SENT TO SO THAT I CAN GET IT AND PAY IT AND DELIVER THE PACKAGE TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!

Beneficiary Name... Marianne Hall

Bank Name...Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken

International Bank Account Number {IBAN}....SE13500000000516300241XX

BIC.....ESSESESS

Bank Address: Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken (SEB)
106 40 STOCKHOLM
Sweden

THAT'S THE ADDRESS MADAM AND PLEASE DO WELL TO EMAIL ME THE NECESSARY INFORMATION TO RECEIVE THE MONET WHEN YOU ARE DONE

BEST REGARDS,
DIPLOMAT BILL WILLIAMSON

same old, same old !!!! This was one of the people to whom I also sent a considerable amount of money. Obviously she is part of the same gang of rotten thieves who have been scamming me with the same story, and has been ongoing now since July/August 2013. The initial scammer is known to me as Dennis Bridgeman, but Mohammed Rashid Hassan is the same person, also known as Decosta Alvarez. I also have a photograph of this so called Decosta, who is the same person I know as Mohammed Hassan. slightly different pose of the head, but same features and shirt !! I now believe him to be in Afghanistan with his family, but goodness knows what their correct names are. If anyone out there can help me with this, I would appreciate a response on here, please.