Information on romance scams and scammers.
#210615 by AlanJones Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:43 pm
Hello my sweet pie,
How are you doing?...I miss you, my darling, as I always do. I can almost feel you beside me as I write this letter, and I can smell the scent of wildflowers that always reminds me of you. But at this moment, these things no longer give me pleasure. Your visits have been less and less frequent, and I feel sometimes as if the greatest part of who I am is slowly slipping away. I am trying to hold on, though. At night when I am alone, I call for you, and whenever my ache seems to be the greatest, you still seem to find a way to return to me.
Last night, in my dreams, I saw you on the pier. The wind was blowing through your hair, and your eyes held the fading sunlight. I was speechless as I watched you leaning against the rail. You are beautiful, I thought as I saw you, a vision that I could never find in anyone else. I slowly began to walk toward you, and when you finally turned to me, I noticed that others had been watching you as well. "Do you know her?" they asked me in jealous whispers, and as you smiled at me I simply answered with the truth, "Better than I know myself."
I stop when I reach you and I take you in my arms. I long for this moment more than any other. It is what I live for, and when you return my embrace, I give myself over to this moment, at peace once again. I raise my hand and gently touch your cheek and you tilt your head and close your eyes. My hands are hard and your skin is soft, and I wonder for a moment if you'll pull back, but of course, you don't. I know that this is the moment I have been waiting for, and I pray that the moment never ends.
Some of the most superb feelings and tingling emotions come from what love an Angel, such as yourself, and I make. Our world, as we have come to see it, has no bearing and an infinite boundary when we are locked lips to lips. No one person can sever that bond of nothing but pure affection and intimate passion. We are the Angels of Our Heaven and with merely our names to live with. A name, which consists of nothing more than symbols of a language taken for granted. I would soon rather speak nothing. A true test of love of which we have accomplished merely by the elucidation in our eyes.

I love you, babe. You are my only love, and I thank you for be so kind with my heart. Hopefully, soon I won't have to hate missing you so we can be together in peace and happiness .
You Are Always Remembered By My Humble self...Have a Lovely Night Rest..Kisses and Hugs for you my Dear..I Love you so much...
I Care.
Bill...

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#211158 by AlanJones Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:50 am
My Queen XXX,

It's almost getting late and bed will soon be around the corner , I was thinking about you, as usual. I want you to know how much I sincerely love the countless minutes we both spend to read and write each other. It means so much to me. It truly seems like I've known you forever and I honestly can't imagine life without you now. There will be no looking back, no second thoughts and no regrets. I love you and only you ... and that love will only grow stronger. Sometimes life hits you with unexpected things that take you totally by surprise. All I can say is you're the best surprise life has given me and your capacity for love, caring, and understanding never ceases to amaze me. I've truly been blessed by finding you and I'll never let you go... Yes i also want to plan the future ahead with you, i am a man who is full of so many things, i have so much inside of me for us, i want you and will not run to fast, i want us to run on the same pace so we can make a perfect couple.. My feelings are from the frequent thoughts of you,do take me for who i am..

Honey, your baby is just a regular guy, my daily activities are almost the same each day.. I talk to my creator,first thing in the morning, we had a good devotion today, i told Venessa to pray to i get a good result from the contract, i also knew you were praying.. Then i take my coffee and try to check my emails before i set out for the day.. Venessa asked me about you and how we are getting along, i said you are an amazing woman and i feel so blessed to have you..I am not too much of a tv person, but i try as much as possible to watch the news in the morning, so i can keep myself to whats going on in and around the globe, try to get news on technology, while i do that, i am on my second cup of coffee...smiles..I am more of a early riser, i like the weather more early in the morning, but i could stay up late if i have any thing i need to do before bed.. I am a glad cleaner, my weekends are more of cleaning around the house, i am a good gardener , i like to work in the yard too. How do you like shopping, i know women could shop 24/7, 365 days,non stop, they are very good at it, i like to shop for good shirts, i dress cooperate most time, but my weekends are more casual, good jeans with v neck t-shirt..you could see that in my pics..

Honey, today was a great day a wonderful day and a day to always look for..its been approved and i will be going to Africa.. I signed the contract papers and the job have been awarded to me, the second job which is not as big as mine was given to a colleague of mine.. You know God works in a way that is far beyond the imagination of men, His ways are far different from our ways. I bless Him for letting you come my way, in a time i almost gave us, he sent you to me and thank you for yielding to the call, you are so sweet and amazing..Thank God i found you... What do you think about us, when do you think we can meet, this relationship is about two great mids nit just about me and we will run it together..You are my Queen and i am your King, together we will rule our Kingdom and live in it for the rest of our lives.

Honey there is no fear in love, if its true love, fear will be gone, trust will come, honey true love never hurts, its forever.. the word love is a very sensitive word that people should not use the word loosely,and if you must use you, make sure you are in love..love is the greatest thing in the world, i am glad i have it you have it and we both have it...kisss....Love even when love is not working, love makes love work..here is no two way to love, if its not love, it can never be love...Honey,I got a check of $350.450.00USD for the first payment,which is just about 51% of the total funds for the job.. The whole estimate is over $790.000.00..so i will use my own funds to get the job done and when its completed it will be inspected and once it is approved after inspection , i will get my balance with profit...In a contract bidding ; you will get some funds for the job, then you use your own personal funds to complete the project and when its done you will be given your balance, and then smile to the bank.

Rose is going with me..She is to put in for her nursing school, she will be in the next session, she hopes georgetown uni...I have an engineer who will put me tru so many things when we get there.

Honey, i am going with my laptop.. I will go to the bank tomorrow and set the funds to my credit card and also see the travel agent for our tickets...You are my life now, my hope, my breath, my Queen, my future , i have faith in you, you are the hope for a better tomorrow.. I am blessed becos i met you.. We should leave tomorrow morning.. Kiss and Hugs...words cannot describe how much i feel for you.. I know we will take each other for who we are..You see soon our dreams of meeting each other is coming to reality, dreams come true my angel.. i can't wait..Tell me what we will do together when i get to you, i am hoping i can come to you after the job, cos i have a vacation after the job.. You are always and will always be in my thoughts and in my heart, thats where you belong..are you home now so i can get your yahoo im ??? take care

Love always,

Your King,
Bill...

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#211544 by AlanJones Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:31 am
Its going to be executed in Nigeriain the city of Lagos and I'm to Architect the design of a new Ultra Modern Plants.I and Rose would be leaving on Friday Morning in this time 11:30am because the traveling document and papers have been put to place and we shall be leaving on Friday,

Love always,

Your King,
Bill...

#211681 by AlanJones Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:39 am
Thank you so much sweetheart we are going to be safe for you my love.....I love you so much honey.

#212166 by AlanJones Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:41 pm
Dear Heart Of Mine XXX,
How are you doing?I miss you already and i wish you were here with me.Whats happening over there.I miss you badly and so much. I just want you to know that i and rose arrived late yesterday...we are now checking into the St.Luke Watch Tower Hotels & Accommodations here. We are on 1 Month project will be back in 2weeks time i will like to come down and visited you on our way coming back to the state because this my last trip i need to have my soul mate time. i will let you know when i get a phone mobile here then i keep on calling you...so honey we need your prayer over both of us here couse here there are so many terrorist bombing all day i read it in newspaper and aslo on Tv station...so keep praying for us honey... i can't wait to leaf here
Yours King
Love you
Bill..

#212836 by AlanJones Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:44 am
Goodday here my love it was a sad day today here honey its Rose omg omg when we both wake up this morning here and getting prepared to go to working site Rose went into the bathroom to had her bath also when i heard a noise from the bathroom on my way there i saw Rose fell down and got injured i quickly rushed her and carry her to the nearby hospital not knowing what's wrong with her....I just came back from the hospital where i took my daughter to see the doctor...My love,it was a shocking news..I was told by the doctor that she had a BRAIN TUMOR after scaning her head and she need to undergo an immediate operation to remove the tumor from her head...I almost fainted for hearing this bad news...I am very worried and scared now..I quickly went to the American embassy here to complain to them about Rose condition and that i need to fly her out of here fast but i was told to go and treat her first because it's very dangerous to fly her without the surgery been done here and the hospital i took her to dont have modern equipment so i need to take her again to another hospital which my supervisor took me to and it was an hospital owned by Netherland government and all the doctors there were dutch people which they told me that they will treat her good before we go back to our country for further treatment......They requested for $2,500 for the surgery and $1,500 for the medicines but my supervisor paid for the medicines and now i don't know where to get the money for the surgery and the surgery have to be done fast to save my daughter's life...I have contacted my bank to transfer some money to me to pay for the surgery but they told me that it can't be possible because there is no bank of American here where i can received the money and also that my bank account is secured and blocked till i arrive, because of too many things happening..I have tried all my possible best to pay with my credit card but they don't accept it here and also the health insurance doesn't work out here my love... I am crying as i am writing you this messages because i don't know who to ask and where to go from here my darling..I need to pay the money for the surgery so that the doctor can commence with the operation fast.The doctor told me that if care is not taking fast that it can affect her brain and she can go insane because she is very little for the disease..Please my love,i don't want my little baby girl to go insane..I really need your help and assistance now my love..Let me know how much you can get and send so that the doctor can commence treating her here because they told me we would have to send the money through western union money transfer so that operation can start immediately..I will pay you back the money as soon as i arrive back to states,I promise to pay all the money back when i get to you..I will also travel back to the state as soon as the surgery is done here for good check up by my doctor...Pls email back fast and am going back to the hospital to speak with the doctor concerning her condition now..Please kindly assist me with any amount so that the surgery can commence..I have nobody but you in my life..I really love you so much with all my life..Honey,my daughter is really in pain now...I am scared...Kindly save her soul...I am waiting to read back from you...I really know you would try and save Rose's life cos she is a little girl......love you..

Bill.

#212890 by AlanJones Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:13 am
Honey sorry for getting back to you late and i'm also happy to hear from you that you are going to help me out with Rose condition i really appreciate your concern over her health sweetheart may your days continue to be bless honey......Honey here is the details of western union money transfer you will go and send the money so that the dr can have it here and commence the treatment on Rose...

Receivers Name....David Dada.
Receivers Address.....Lagos Nigeria 23401.

Honey as soon as you are done with the transfer of the money through western union money transfer you are to get back to me with below information so that the doctor can use it to get the money here and start the treatment today..

Senders Name......
Senders Address...
Amount Sent....
Text question and Answer...
MTCN Numbers(10 digits).

I will be looking forward to read back from you as soon as possible today...I love you baby.

Bill.

#213212 by AlanJones Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:53 pm
Thank you so much my love and im really sorry for getting back to you late honey...dont worry honey we are going to be safe home to you my love just please honey let me know the nearest airport to you so that we can booked our return ticket back to you darling and sent it to you so that you can know when to come and pick us up at the airport...I love you so much.