Information on romance scams and scammers.
#211576 by Grunt Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:00 pm
cs
Leonp74
Seeking a genuine life partner.
I am a: 54 yr-old man seeking women, 50-65
Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
Marital Status: Widowed
Has Kids: Yes, they are Grown and left the nest
Wants Kids: No, but welcome yours
Education: Masters Degree
Religion: Christian/Other

About me:
In short, I am a true gentleman White Caucasian & I truly know how to treat a lady like a lady should be treated. I am a very romantic man, who is brutally honest, Loyal, faithful, affectionate, sensitive, and very attentive to my partner's needs. I am a one woman man. If you don't like doors being opened for you, or your chair pulled out for you, etc, then you should continue your search.I am searching for a woman who truly knows the meaning of unconditional love. I am also looking to find a woman that believes in friendship first, as I believe that building a strong friendship can lead to a lasting relationship, which is what my ultimate goal is.I feel that I am a strong man in many ways, but I enjoy doing the little things that most men take for granted. I have found, that being s*xually active too soon is detrimental in furthering a great friendship. With that said, I would like to someday meet, and just enjoy each others company, while learning more about each other, and having fun doing it. Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy sex, (i am not dead yet, lol) but I would rather wait until the time is right for both of us. I am sure you understand. I know you may think I am crazy, but I truly believe in this theory.

I’m looking for:
Looking for someone who is Honest, Likes to have fun, Caring, likes surprises,someone who doesn't mind age, straight forward.. practical safe jokes, Doesn't mind holding hands or walking arm-in-arm in public, Be considerate of others, and knows when to hold and re-assure their mate and be my best friend.

Image Image Image
Advertisement

#211578 by Grunt Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:15 pm
Pleasure to read from you and nice to meet you xxx,I am Leon Phillipp by name Originally from Germany Berlin live in Ohio Columbus, single man with two grown kids live on there own 54 years old, easy going with good sense of humor down to Earth, kind and considerate.

I'm a one woman man looking for someone who is Honest, Likes to have fun, Caring, likes surprises,someone who doesn't mind age, straight forward.. practical safe jokes, Doesn't mind holding hands or walking arm-in-arm in public, Be considerate of others, and knows when to hold and re-assure their mate and be my best friend. The right woman that would love me the way i love her and care about her, a humble honest and respectful woman that knows how to take good care of there man and make him happy someone who believes that a true intimate partner looks out for the other and vice vassal While navigating life together we are caring and concerned for each others well-being because we make each other so happy and we love each other very much These are some of the traits that I have and would like to find someone with the same traits. I firmly believe that in order to a lasting relationship, two people must first become friends. There should not be a one way street between them. A relationship is always a two way agreement. there will be times that one will need to use the one way only for a little while, and the other will also have that same ability.There should not be any secrets from one another. And no matter what, there should not be any lies and afterward if they eventually do get along well it lead to an everlasting ( joyful ) bond ( marriage).*:x lovestruck
Your New Friend,
Leon.
Received: from [37.221.173.229] <--- Voxility S.R.L., Anonymous Proxy
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014
#211580 by Grunt Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:32 pm
initial contact was on badoo
profile already deleted

Leon Phillipp, 54
Wants to date with girls, older than 55
added: 2014-06-01 03:01:20
OH, United States

About me
In short, I am a true gentleman White Caucasian & I truly know how to treat a lady like a lady should be treated. I am a very romantic man, who is brutally honest, Loyal, faithful, affectionate, sensitive, and very attentive to my partner's needs. I am a one woman man. If you don't like doors being opened for you, or your chair pulled out for you, etc, then you should continue your search. I am searching for a woman who truly knows the meaning of unconditional love. I am also looking to find a woman that believes in friendship first, as I believe that building a strong friendship can lead to a lasting relationship, which is what my ultimate goal is. I feel that I am a strong man in many ways, but I enjoy doing the little things that most men take for granted. I have found, that being sexually active too soon is detrimental in furthering a great friendship. With that said, I would like to someday meet, and just enjoy each others company, while learning more about each other, and having fun doing it. Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy sex, (i am not dead yet, lol) but I would rather wait until the time is right for both of us. I am sure you understand. I know you may think I am crazy, but I truly believe in this theory.

Interested in
looking for someone who is Honest, Likes to have fun, Caring, likes surprises, someone who doesn't mind age, straight forward.. practical safe jokes, Doesn't mind holding hands or walking arm-in-arm in public, Be considerate of others, and knows when to hold and re-assure their mate and be my best friend.

Relationship status: I'm single
Sexuality: I'm straight
Living: By myself
Children: Already have
Education: Advanced degree
Languages: English (native)
Work: Military. I have a reasonable income