Information on romance scams and scammers.
#211595 by Ginger Lee Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:44 pm
http://mingle2.com/user/view/8310892

Profile:
mgary "Seeking for my half"
50 year old man from Zion, Illinois

Hello How are you doing?

Yes am fine too...wish to know more about u
Wow!!! glad to read from you and that means we can chat in a secure way what other means of chatting do u have

No was just glad to know His lose my might be my gain who know and i don't care if u use your friends name on here so far u are willing to be honest and tell me all about you many people use any name has there name on here on till u ask them their name and they will tell u them so am not curious about that okay
That is what we called up and down in life it sucks
so tell me more about u and what kind of man do u seek for? going to bed now you can write me to my email [email protected] and remember to share me some of your pics tooo will glad to read from you soon good night and do have a wonderful night rest okay!!

Also here:
http://www.youreittoday.com/scammer.php ... rid=583402
My name is Gary,i am 50yrs old single man from Venezuela but i live at Zion IL .i have been in these deceitful world for sometime now looking for a woman i could call my own ever since i divorced my wife 2years ago.i have to kids both girls 15 and 11, Jenny and Cathy..I work as a Building contractor and also deals with building equipment...
I love to listen to musics and watch movie, love to take a walk and go to the beach not to swim...lol but just to have some fresh air and looks around...I do drink once in a while and i do not smoke nor do any drugs... i travel when my job warrant it....
I seek for a soul mate, some one who i will share the rest of my life with, someone who will love me for who i am and not to cheat on me, someone so knows how to treat a man and who knows what she want in life....A lady with Honest, Caring, Trust, Understanding, Sense Of Humor And love with passion...what about u?

Hello...Good Morning..How was your night? My was fine and lonely what about yours baby? Going to work now and tell me about your work
how many hours do you work per day and week?
do you have weekend free?
do you live alone?
do you drive?
And things you do when you get off or free hours ?
Will be more glad to read from you soon have a great day at work

Please DO NOT tell the scammer he is posted here.
Advertisement

#211660 by Grunt Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:07 am
Good Morning..How was you night?.....My name is Gary,i am 50yrs old single man from Venezuela but i live at Zion IL .i have been in these deceitful world for sometime now looking for a woman i could call my own ever since i divorced my wife 2years ago.i have to kids both girls 15 and 11, Jenny and Cathy..I work as a Building contractor and also deals with building equipment...
I love to listen to musics and watch movie, love to take a walk and go to the beach not to swim...lol but just to have some fresh air and looks around...I do drink once in a while and i do not smoke nor do any drugs... i travel when my job warrant it....
I seek for a soul mate, some one who i will share the rest of my life with, someone who will love me for who i am and not to cheat on me, someone so knows how to treat a man and who knows what she want in life....A lady with Honest, Caring, Trust, Understanding, Sense Of Humor And love with passion.....what about you and send me your pics too
Received: from [173.234.43.202] scammers' favorite proxy
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2014
IP: 173.234.43.202
Hostname: 173.234.43.202.rdns.ubiquityservers.com
ISP: Nobis Technology Group, LLC
Organization: Ubiquity Server Solutions Chicago
Type: Corporate
State/Region: Illinois
City: Chicago
#212175 by Grunt Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:03 am
WHy dont i read from you no more?
Received: from [86.98.117.17]