Information on romance scams and scammers.
#210941 by scooby101 Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:48 am
http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/terryrogers89

About Me:

My name is Terry,

How are you doing and how is the weather over there whit you,I am Terry 45yrs widowed whit 2kids,i am a business man and new on here on this site looking for my soul mate some one to love and care for and that can take care of my kids when i am gone for work cause i do travel for work..So i will love to know you also and see how it goes form here..I will be waiting for your responds.
Last edited by scooby101 on Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Advertisement

#210944 by Grunt Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:53 am
got the same message but
in the 2nd inbox message
with email address :=)

I need a woman open minded,heard working,caring,honest,understanding,trustful,supportive and a strait for world woman that can believe her husband whit trust and understanding.And you what do you seek in a man
Last edited by Grunt on Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
#210945 by scooby101 Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:55 am
wow Grunt :D :D

post the email address please...I'll fit it in the headline.
#211051 by AlanJones Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:14 am
PM on FMF

I sweety nice to hear from you i wanted to take my profile off that site i mean it nut until i get your respond enjoy nice and sweet lovely weekend baby is there no other better way we can talk chat course i dont always come on this site hope to hear from you again

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#211363 by scooby101 Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:47 am
Nice to hear from you too and wish you that same nice wonderful sweet and lovely weekend. sweety is there no other way we can chat better can we chat on messenger hear is my address [email protected] sweety love to hear from you again you can add me and buzz me up
#211490 by scooby101 Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:51 am
Nice to hear from you Sweet XXXXXX am fine thank dear hope to chat with you any time any day i will always be dear for you. sweet tell me more about you
#211527 by scooby101 Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:52 am
I sweets nice to hear from you again...am terry 45yares of age with 2kids sweets how is our kid doing right away...am an engineer

sweets is there no other way will can chat and get to know each other better than this... i don't always come on, on this site
#211627 by Grunt Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:24 am
friend request on FB
same photo as on FMF

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005732566825
Terry Rogers

How are you doing and how is the weather over there whit you,I am Terry 45yrs widowed whit 2kids,i am a business man and new on here on this site looking for my soul mate some one to love and care for and that can take care of my kids when i am gone for work cause i do travel for work..So i will love to know you also and see how it goes form there..I will be waiting for your responds.
[email protected]
#211786 by scooby101 Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:27 am
I sweets am sorry...sweets i am online now can will chat...sweet how are you doing?

I sweets I really love to meet with and chat to more about each other...sweets will always miss each other online.....sweets I gave you my address so you will add me so will can chat better.. sweet can I have your address so I will add you and them will chat like never before hope to hear from you sweets

take care sweets.....
#212188 by scooby101 Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:02 am
I sweets what time are you always online so will meet and chat better......

I sweet how are you doing? i did not hear from you again sweet hope all is well with you........and how is kid doing hope is doing great...
#212378 by scooby101 Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:44 am
Nice sweetie i did same hear with my lovely daughters and friends....say me well to XXXXXX sweetie did you got my message on your email box.....sweetie i miss chating with you true out the weekend....sweetie Anita and Mary are say to you......
#212432 by scooby101 Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:45 am
Hi sweetie ,

How are you doing hope you are having a great day over there well baby i sending this message to know if you will get my email and i will be glad if you reply me to know if you receive the message ,....

Terry
#212525 by scooby101 Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:33 am
hi sweetie am fine Mary and Anita are doing good....... how is XXXXX doing?sweetie hope your weekend was okay... sweet i will be waiting to received your mail and hope to chat with you soon......

nice kiss sweetie
from Terry love