Information on romance scams and scammers.
#112431 by Jimmy054 Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:39 am
My dear Jim,
Once again, i wish to sincerely appreciate your love and care for me all this while. At times like this i would wake up at night and just appreciate God and providence that brought you my way. I continuously wonder what i could have done without you because the truth is that my emotions were heading towards the rocks when i met you and you have miraculously redeemed me and made me a better man.

Its my prayer that Lord Budha will continue to bless and guild you for me till the day we will meet and share our ultimate of love which my heart has been panting for.
Babe, i wish to formerly remind you of the request i made the other time. I intentionally decided against asking you about it again because i personally don't want it to affect our gist anytime we are having nice time chatting. The truth is that, i have no choice than to ask you for such favor at this particular time because i know that whenever i am out of here, i will have just more than enough to throw around and squander on you and all that i care about.
I wish to make it clear that you should not go out of your way to do anything for me if it is beyond your capacity at the moment and at the same time, i will be eternally grateful if you can try your best to lend a helping hand.
Thanks alot for your continuous love and care.

Dave.
Advertisement

#211652 by GregM Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:58 am
"Dave" is at it again, this time (07/24/14) pretending to be 44 (he was 45 in 2012). He's using the e-mail [email protected]. He states he is a Captain in the Army serving in Afghanistan. His e-mail has another name attached to it, "Tom Wagener", We were texting quite heavily, and when I found out his text phone resolved to a landline in Kalamazoo, Michigan, he stated he was using his son's (named "Peck") phone and his son was attending college at the University of Michigan. He stated he was divorced, had a home in Lomita, California in which his elderly mother with Alzheimer's lived.

I gave him my bank account information to facilitate him paying me for "services rendered" in advance of the work being completed. He said he needs my online ID and password to be able to watch when his deposits "clear" -- he stated he was going to put "large amounts" of money into my account and I was to disburse the funds as he directed.

He says very romantic things. I told him I'm on a disability retirement, and he said all the right things to win me over. Here is one of his latest messages to me:

"Honey, I just replied your text but still unsure if the service has been restored.
I have some urgent financial needs to attend to stateside and I want you to be of help babe. Here is how; I will get the funds into your account as soon as I want and instruct you on where to send it . I really feel comfortable with you and I belief stuffs like this will go a long way in consolidating our trust and love for each other.
By the way, you will have to set up online username and password to the account or you simply send it by email if you already have it. It will be necessary for funds confirmation purposes.
Get in touch either by email or text when you get this. Thinking of you.

with love,
Dave."

THIS GUY IS ONE OF THE MOST VILE PREDATORS. STAY FAR AWAY FROM HIM.
Last edited by GregM on Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.