Information on romance scams and scammers.
#207704 by AlanJones Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:09 am
Why are you deleting my Id?anyway,i will give you the address again b'cos i hope you will be a serious type. [email protected]

Now using [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#207804 by AlanJones Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:33 am
Wow, I'm good thanks.Just now i got your message on the site and i reply you not knowing that you have write to me on here,wow,i like the way you smile and in your picture and i must surely tell you that your smile make me so crazy.I want to sleep now and i will tell you everything about me without hiding anything for you.Have a nice day and take good care of yourself always

Thanks so much for the lovely email and i'm so sorry for my late reply,you seems so kind in all your email so far and i will like to tell you everything about me without hidding anything from you b'cos you seems so honest to me.

My name is Fred Garrat 49 years old going 50th on july 30th,I'm a widowed lose my wife in car accident 3 years ago,it's so painful to me but i have to take it as my fate b'cos such is life and i think i must continue again to see what God has in store for me if i can find a another better woman.I have 10 years old son,his name is Martins.I love him so much b'cos he's the apple of my eye and he's also the reason why i still live on earth.

My job is well known as civil Engineering and i specialized in road construction as my professional career,I love my job so much and and i'm very proud of my job wherever i go.I have travel allot due to the nature of my job.I have been to some countries for work such as,Australia,Colombia,Argentina,China,Singapore,United Arab Emirate,Japan,Germany and my last project was executed in Malaysia which i'm still going back there for a purpose and i will let you know when the time comes.I have been to Manchester United in 2008 for a vacation and to watch Manchester United live play b'cos they are my biggest football favourite team.I stay in Manchester United for 2 month,funny enough i have an appointment with some of my client and i left after 2 month.

I was born and raised up in San Jose California in United State of America.I have my own house and i also have my little car,My Mom was a Spanish when she was alive but live in America for 60 years and my Dad was a German by birth but born and raised up in United State some years back according to his autobiography .

I registered on this site few days ago to search if i can find a better woman that will love,care,respect,honest and trust each other b'cos i believe without love,caring,respect and honest relationship can never but trust is the pillar of a good relationship.I was introduce to the site by my secretary in Asia,she was the one that send the link to me and i quickly registered and to be honestly,you are the first person that ever come to my eyes in my searching and i used the opportunity to send you a message on the site and i'm glad you reply me...hahahaha

I'm 6:0 tall and my weight is 85kg,i have a brown eyes and black hair but going gray with the looks of it hahaha,I don't smoke but i drink wine occasional maybe when i'm bored or if want to rest at home.I'm a Catholic but i believe that our religion and our commitment lies in our heart.

Please can you tell me why you are still single?,how long have you been on the site?,what is your aim on the site?have you ever meet or chat with men since you have been on the site?Can also tell me about your job and can i ask if you are a serious type b'cos life is to short to be wasting each other time. I will be looking forward to know more about you and hopefully this relationship will be a better one for us.have a nice day and always take good care of yourself.

Kindest

Fred

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#207805 by AlanJones Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:36 am
Google+ avatar

#207930 by AlanJones Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:43 am
Thanks so much for your reply,can you tell me how long you have been on the site and how many man have you meet or talk to on the site?do you live alone in your own house?Can you tell me what you doing for fun.The age is just a number and happiness is the best,i hope you don't mind my age?

#208037 by AlanJones Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:49 am
I'm so glad to hear back from you and i'm so sorry for my late reply,may i ask if you are ready for a serious and i will be so glad if you can be able to tell me the type of man you are looking for,maybe i can be the luckiest man to have you in my life. I will be looking forward to hear from you soon,have a nice day.....Fred

#208068 by scooby101 Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:25 am
garratfred777: Hello
garratfred777: How are you?
garratfred777: Am good,thanks
garratfred777: But why you appear offline to me?
garratfred777: Yes of course and that's what caused the confusion for me
garratfred777: you know each time i come online and you didn't appear online to me,that really make me so confuse
garratfred777: Okay
garratfred777: I can see you now
garratfred777: how are you today?
garratfred777: Thanks so much for your understanding
garratfred777: Now i'm happy that you talk to me today lol
garratfred777: Wow,you look so sweet and beautiful always
garratfred777: you welcome
garratfred777: Can you now tell me about yourself if you don't mind?
garratfred777: Thanks
garratfred777: Am Fred Garrat 49 years old,going 50 on the july 30th
garratfred777: I live in San Jose California in United State of America
garratfred777: I'm a widowed lose my wife in Car accident 3 years ago,it's so painful to me but i have to take it as my fate b'cos such is life and i think i need to continue and see what God have in store for me
garratfred777: I have a lovely son
garratfred777: he's 10 years old and he's Martin by name
Am civil engineering and i specialize in road construction as my professional career
garratfred777: I love my job so much and i do proud of my job
garratfred777: Yea you are righ but i have no alternative than to take good care of him
garratfred777: I love him so much b'cos he's the only one left for me in life
Can you tell me your real name and how long have you remain single?
garratfred777: But you look so sweet and beautiful to be every man desire and come you still remain single?
garratfred777: Good to hear that
garratfred777: Can i ask you something?
garratfred777: Are you ready for a serious relationship now?
garratfred777: Good to hear that
garratfred777: Can you tell me how long you have been on the site before we meet?
garratfred777: Have you chat or meet anyone from the site ever since you have been there/
garratfred777: I think it's just 1 week now and i must be honest to you that you are the first womani ever contact on the site b'cos i really appreciate your beauty
garratfred777: I hope i'm not disturbing you b'cos it seems you are busy now
garratfred777: Yes,just got all the message once now
garratfred777: Do you live alone or you live with your son?
garratfred777: Can you tell me the kind of man you are looking for if you wanna get married to another man?
garratfred777: Thanks so much for the nice respond and i will like to tell you mine and i hope it will work for both of us
garratfred777: The type of person I am interested in is a woman who can laugh,be playful and light hearted,one who is motivated and ambitious,intelligent,and self confident
garratfred777: I enjoy meaningful conversation in addition to plain old good fun.I'm basically a very positive person who also loves humor and laughter and would like someone with an adventurous spirit and a positive attitude who can see the funny side of life, someone who is open and willing to learn new things
Yes i'm very serious b'cos i want to happy again in my life
garratfred777: loneliness in life kill faster than any sickness
garratfred777: I like to share things I learn and am open to learning new things as well.I have a passion for music and a curiosity for life
garratfred777: I also love a gentle woman who knows how to treat a man like a baby.Romance and passion are important as well.Like everyone I talk to I want the whole enchalata,including chemistry
garratfred777: 2 important things must be involve in real relationship
garratfred777: trust and honest is very important to my own perspective or what to do you think?
garratfred777: A picture is worth a thousand words yet can still tell you nothing. Lastly beauty is in the eye of the beholder,and I would say I have more on the inside than the outside. LOL No one is perfect including myself but I suppose if you don't put it out there and risk,you will never know.However I am realistic and I am by far not perfect
garratfred777: You write good English but it's amaze me so much b'cos you speak xxxxxxx in your country
garratfred777: Did you go to English school when you are still young?
garratfred777: Or can you tell me how you learn English?
garratfred777: wow
garratfred777: You are so sensitive and brilliant
garratfred777: Your welcome
garratfred777: Can you tell me what you do for fun?
garratfred777: I enjoy slow or fast dancing, walking in the woods holding, hands, candlelite dinners,travel,shopping and watching movies,and playing romantic piano for that special person.I love snuggling and sharing passionate kisses with that special person
garratfred777: I love any resturant that serve good healthy foods and where a very good band is playing... I love resturants with romantic settings where we can look into each others eyes and feel that special connection.I also love candlelite romantic dinners
garratfred777: I like healthy foods such as a good seafood salad I love the color black.I like to snuggle when it rains or read a good book, shopping at a large mall, reading any of the self-help books,listening to romantic music or 60's music,and exercising
garratfred777: Oh thank you
garratfred777: What's the last book your read?
garratfred777: Well, for me.I am currently reading a dozen or so self help books on success,motivation, relationships,financial security and positive thinking
garratfred777: What kinds of sports and exercise do you enjoy?
garratfred777: I do exercise everyday,walk around the street every morning
garratfred777: Do you smoke and drink alcoholic?
garratfred777: my mother is spanish, English, and my father is American and germany..But my dad but born in American and live in American
garratfred777: Just tell me your convenient time
garratfred777: i will sure come online and talk to you even if it's night time here
garratfred777: do you sing or play a musical Instrument? I sing and I play several instruments,I play guitar,French horn,trumpet,oboe,and a little piano would love to learn
garratfred777: please take good care of yourself for me and have a nice time
garratfred777: Ohh nooo
garratfred777: You have to take good care of your visitors
garratfred777: But am gonna miss the little time we chat

#208705 by AlanJones Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:15 pm
Thanks so much for your email and i'm very sory for my late reply.You really impress me with your level of maturity and i hope we will continue to understand each other as time goes on.I know we just started in getting to know more about each other and i hope our honest and trust we remain intact.I will like to tell you the kind of woman that i am looking for maybe i will be the luckiest man to have you in my life.

The type of person i'm interested in is a woman who can laugh,be playful and light hearted,one who is motivated and ambitious,intelligent,and self confident.I enjoy meaningful conversation in addition to plain old good fun. I'm basically a very positive person who also loves humour and laughter and would like someone with an adventurous spirit and a positive attitude who can see the funny side of life, someone who is open and willing to learn new things.I like to share things I learn and i'm open to learning new things as well.I have a passion for music and a curiosity for life.I also love a gentle woman who knows how to treat a man like a baby like i'm going to do the same in return.Romance and passion are important as well.Like everyone I talk to I want the whole enchalata,including chemistry.I have learned though that chemistry is not everything and not the only component for building a strong relationship.A picture is worth a thousand words yet can still tell you nothing.Lastly beauty is in the eye of the beholder,and I would say I have more on the inside than the outside. LOL No one is perfect including myself but I suppose if you don't put it out there and risk,you will never know.However I am realistic and I am by far not perfect.

I enjoy slow or fast dancing,walking in the woods holding,hands,candlelit dinners,travel,shopping and watching movies,and playing romantic piano for that special person.I love snuggling and sharing passionate kisses with that special person.

I love any restaurant that serve good healthy foods and where a very good band is playing... I love restaurants with romantic settings where we can look into each others eyes and feel that special connection.I also love candlelit romantic dinners.I am currently reading a dozen or so self help books on success,motivation,relationships,financial security and positive thinking.H ow about you?.i will be looking forward to hear from you soon.Have a nice day.

#208710 by scooby101 Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:20 pm
garratfred777: I'm here now
garratfred777: Hello
garratfred777: You welcome
garratfred777: have you taking your shower now?
garratfred777: and have you eating your dinner?
garratfred777: Oh my god,you have to eat your dinner please
garratfred777: You can eat your dinner,i will wait for you here okay
garratfred777: I'm in my office now doing nothing
garratfred777: so i think we still have enough time to chat after your dinner
garratfred777: Can i tell you more about myself if you don't mind?
garratfred777: thanks
garratfred777: I love to go out dancing,to nice romatic dinners and shopping at large malls like the Mall of America.I enjoy romantic music and slow dancing as well an fast dancing.i do hope we can do this together if we are meant to be together someday
I prefer romantic,attractive,affectionate woman like you. I believe that romance is a very important part of the relionship. I enjoy women who are confident with themselves and are not afraid to express themselves in a diplomatic way.
garratfred777: I think it is very important that two people want the same thing in a relationship.I believe that this should be discussed and communicated clearly when two people first meet.I do not believe in wasting my time or the other persons time because life is too short
I believe each person should be allowed to be who they are and to be free to give their best for each others mutual benefit.I do not like controlling women who do not communicate well and have agendas or excessive previous baggage
garratfred777: I like women who I can have a good conversation with and we can communicate in a mutually benefitial way
I like women who are interested in exercise and physical fitness
garratfred777: Do you have any ways that didn't make a relationship work for you before?
garratfred777: I like woman who read to improve themselves and find value in self help books.I also like woman who are either spiritual but not necessary religious.I also enjoy attending a good church that leaves you feeling better about yourself when you leave
garratfred777: But the only thing and i repeat the only things that can make a relationship work out well, is trust and honest
garratfred777: without trust and honest,i think there will not be good relationship
garratfred777: I am a nice friendly guy who likes meeting new people who share similar interests.The more two people think the same the better the match
garratfred777: Can you also tell me what you understand about relationship b'cos we are meant to learn from each other
garratfred777: Yes, you are right
garratfred777: you know i made meantion one thing when we first met on the site that,we have to be honest to each other
garratfred777: same goes for me,I don't want to waste my time b'cos life is too short
garratfred777: I want to meet a woman who we can both enjoy ourself during good and the worse time and i hope we are not destine to be worst in life
garratfred777: I want you to know that, there is a confusion came to my mind when i first saw you on the site
garratfred777: ask me what?
garratfred777: I was thinking maybe you can't cope in speaking English oh my
garratfred777: I think about that before sending you the message
garratfred777: i was so glad after your reply. I really admire your natural beauty but i was thinking maybe you can cope or not
garratfred777: I have so many question to ask you but i will continue to ask one after the other as times goes on
garratfred777: Please take good care of yourself or me and have avery nice sleep
garratfred777: Please make sure you cook my dinner tomorrow
garratfred777: I want to come over and eat with you
garratfred777: thanks
garratfred777: bye for now
#209782 by scooby101 Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:39 am
Darling why are you not appear online for to know when you are online
garratfred777: You are appear offline to me the last time i was here and i guess you are not online and that's why i log off b'cos i couldn't see you online
garratfred777: Please talk to me b'cos my feelings for you is growing higher each minute when i think about you but i never know if you think the way i do
#211065 by scooby101 Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:58 am
garratfred777: Are you there?why you don't wanna talk to me anymore XXXXXX?
garratfred777: have i did anything wrong to you that make you stop talking to me?
garratfred777: Hello,what happen to you,did you find another man else?
#211669 by scooby101 Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:02 am
garratfred777: Hello,what happen to you,did you find another man else?
garratfred777: I thought you are the serious one but i never knew am just waisting my time for nothing sake
garratfred777: I know if i didn't sound this way,you won't reply me
garratfred777: why and what have i done wrong to you that make you to play with my feelings
garratfred777: I kept talking to you everyday and i know you always see my message but you just insist not to reply me,at least you will tell me my offense if at all i offend you
garratfred777: check your previous message very well
garratfred777: I didn't meant to say that to you but if i didn't say it you won't reply me
garratfred777: if you have found another loevly man then you will let me know
garratfred777: This life is very simple that you are permitted to say what you have in mind
garratfred777: Am so sorry if i have say something wrong to you
garratfred777: i don't meant to say it
garratfred777: Please tell me if i have say anything wrong to you Sandra i will definitely apologise to you ok
garratfred777: Yes i know but you know we do meet up with our chatting time sometimes
garratfred777: How is your work now?
garratfred777: Oh am sorry.you have to take your medicine sometimes when you feel tired b'cos your body is not a stone
garratfred777: maybe i have to allow you to relax now
garratfred777: Ohh nooo
garratfred777: I just felt you need to rest according to what you told me that you are sick
garratfred777: we can still chat if you are not tired
garratfred777: Okay thanks
garratfred777: can you tell me your convenience time?
garratfred777: Maybe we have to make it after your work
garratfred777: what time do you close from work?
garratfred777: Okay,maybe we have to fixed 6:00pm your time as our chatting time
garratfred777: or what do you think?
garratfred777: Good
garratfred777: Can i ask you something?
garratfred777: Do you have another man since we have stop chatting on here?/
garratfred777: Really?
garratfred777: You mean you don't have time for me also??
garratfred777: Oh thanks so much
garratfred777: You know i always feel so happy each time you talk to me but am so sad when you don't talk to me and sometimes.i do ask myself where is the feelings come from
garratfred777: I was thinking if you don't have any other man you are talking to
garratfred777: you won't stop talking to me the way we do before
garratfred777: Yes,now i trust you so much
garratfred777: and i do hope we will never do this in vain
garratfred777: I really give kudos to your sincerity and i trust you starting from today
garratfred777: Are you really ready for this relationship?
garratfred777: Oh thanks so much and i wanna assure you that i'm ready for a very serious relationship and i do hope you can give me the chance to love again
garratfred777: I never go into any relationship ever since i lose my late wife and now you are the first even if we never understand each other but i hope as time goes on
garratfred777: we are going to understand everything about each other
garratfred777: Yes, and that's why i said you should feel free to ask anything you wanna know about me and i will honestly tell you what's there in my mind
garratfred777: Yes i hope so
garratfred777: Can you please tell me what you understand by true love?
garratfred777: Well,True love to me is the kind of love God gives.... UNCONDITIONAL love.It's a love that is undescribable with words yet is felt deep within the heart
garratfred777: It's when you can't stop thinking of the other person & you are excited to get home to them after a long days work or you desire to just say hello through a text or phone call just because they are on your mind
we can give and ask in a relationship dear,but the only thing we can give and ask for it inreturn is love and caring with allot of respect
garratfred777: It's a precious thing that way too many people take advantage of and something everyone should have at least once in their lives
garratfred777: But one thing in a serious relationship that looks most important is honest and trust,with that everything will be going on fine
garratfred777: Can you tell me how will you like to treat your man?
garratfred777: Are you really sure of what you are saying XXXXXX?
garratfred777: You are just making me happy as of now b'cos i never thought i will hear this from you
garratfred777: Although every relationship has it's ups and downs,I will treat my woman with lots of love and respect
garratfred777: I like to hold her hand while walking side by side, I enjoy the little kissesstolen throughout the day, and the little smiles she gives me from across the room
garratfred777: I believe a man and woman are to walk side by side in life and so communication and honesty are VERY important.My woman is a woman of God and because of that reason alone I will not have to worry about her treating me badly or cheating on me
garratfred777: I inturn will be completely faithful to her and will support her during our lives together.I do expect her to do the same for me.We don't always have to be together but we will feel each others presence even when we're apart
garratfred777: We will be each others rock to lean on and we will share dreams and goals for ourselves and our children.. We will also support them and raise them to be the God-fearing men and women who will have faith and be strong even when life is looking down
all go well and the construction will be like a solid rock.
I believe that God does make a special someone from every man. Whether that
man finds that someone he was created for or not, I know I was created for
you. At least I hope I am....
garratfred777: You have a voice of wisdom and i really hope you will be the woman for me for my entire life and i do hope to be the best for you
garratfred777: what do you like to do?
garratfred777: I love being in the great outdoors seeing the natural beauty God has given to us that others take advantage of.I love snuggling with the ones I love while watching a movie.I enjoymeeting others and making a difference in the lives of those around me.I recently found out that some special people in my life really look up to me and the feeling of that is AMAZING!
garratfred777: How about you?
garratfred777: Yes, you are right
garratfred777: sweety,can i take my shower now and head to my office?
garratfred777: Miss you so much
garratfred777: kisses and hugs for you
#214210 by AlanJones Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:35 am
How are you,it's been a while. are you okay?