Information on romance scams and scammers.
#211602 by AlanJones Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:15 pm
it is our centre here in our location,XXX,please think about it before you e mail my centre,you need to make a sacrifice which you can only do it if you truly trust me,i dont know what to say to earn your trust about this because of the way we met but if you can do it for me,you will never regret it because i need you more than you can imagine.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#211619 by AlanJones Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:47 am
why did you hate me that much after i have apologise to you.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#211670 by AlanJones Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:09 am
the kind of sacrifice i am talking about is that the centre will charge you a refundable charges for the processing of your request,that is the procedure,please i really need this favor from you so that i can see you and my son also.XXX,nothing is going to happen,please kindly help me,its a little charges.I pray you help

#211674 by AlanJones Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:25 am
i m not doing it again,i have told the person that asked me to be doing it that i cant do it anymore,so i dont know maybe he was the one going there,please madam dont be like this,i have been trying to let you know that i am not a scamm because i cant cheat or hurt people but still yet you did not believe me.

#211687 by AlanJones Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:49 am
Maybe they will or not but I am out of such things,i will figure another way out,i pray all this will end soon

#211750 by AlanJones Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:59 pm
Please e mail the centre like this: I am XXX,i am a fiancee to Sgt Tim Davis in Armory DePartment in an Ongoing peace keeping in West Africa Nigeria,i will be glad to communicate with him on mobile and I will be happy if my request been granted on time.
You will send the e mail to [email protected]
Please XXX never doubt me,i will never fail you.

XXX I have discuss it with my commander,and he said everything will be alright,please I have the agent name and the adress that will process your request,i will also do the message by myself,all I needed from you is to e mail me your full home address,your mobile number,your zip code,your full name and also the mode of your mobile either land or mobile phone.the money will be paid through western union money transfer or money gramm,i will e mail you the agent address as soon as I have your reply.I vow to you that you will never regret of doing this.the processing fee is 650 dollars.but it is refundable.i need my freedom for you and my son.

#211810 by AlanJones Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:48 am
Hello XXX,then how can you make the payment,do you really want to do it for me,i dont understand you anymore.

hello XXX,please dont deny me this favour,i spoke with my commander already about you,please tell me what you want me to do

hello XXX,i am waiting for your response,are you doing it or what did you want to do

#211928 by AlanJones Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:03 am
Bank name:First Bank Of Nigeria
Account name:Adejumo Olabisi A.
Account Number:3042877809
Bank Address;‎Us Army Base2,abuja Nigeria

XXX that is the account detail,just get back to me with the confirmation that the money has been transfered and send me all the details that is required from you.
Your mobile number,your home address,your zip code,your full name so that they can process our request,thanks XXX,i will never let you down.

#212040 by AlanJones Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:01 am
What did you do to my account.why are you doing this to me,after telling you the truth,you still went that far.i apologise to you and I let you be,why are you doing this