Information on romance scams and scammers.
#211920 by rococo Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:35 am
MyDailyFlog
Nick: james_jacob
Name: JAMES JACOB
37 year old, man from Germany
About Me: marine engineer

Message from james_jacob
Subject: love to hear from you soon

My name is James. I am from Germany. I am a Marine Engineer.I work with a Shipping Line here in the United Kingdom i we be glant to hear from you here is my email: ( [email protected]) please add me so that we talk more about our self ok

Message (2):
My name is Bernard. I am from Dublin Ireland .I am a Marine Engineer.I work
with a Shipping Line here in the United Kingdom, here is my email:
( [email protected] ) please contact me for more details love you

http://www.mydailyflog.com/mdf_images/4 ... 772628.jpg

:?: Sorry for the link to the photo, but the "scamwarners.com" does not work.
Last edited by rococo on Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Advertisement

#211973 by Grunt Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:41 pm

the address ... perhaps a chat ID only or a wrong information
----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
<[email protected]>
(reason: 554 delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a yahoo.com account )
#212238 by rococo Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:18 am
I was married before, but lost my wife after long battle witn cancer.May her soul rest in peace. I want to spend the rest of my life with someone who is friendly, honest, caring, and trustworthy and God fearing. I find very much peace and tranquility here.

I am real easy person to talk to and a loving and outgoing person.I enjoy playing sax which i do often at my leisure time. I like going to the movies, or watching movies in my room or Cabin, I like swimming, listening to music and dance to any kind of music, I sing, sailing, going bowling and also a good cook. I am a family oriented person, love children and there is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself.

It is very important for me to build a life of stability, security, and opportunity for the special person I hope to share my thoughts, feelings, experiences, dreams and fantasies with, and to offer the best opportunities for any kid that might be included in my life,both mine and that special person children, and that is my focus at this time and I also do enjoy my job though risky because we are always on the high sea.

Reply-To: JAMES JACOB <[email protected]>
ISP: Globacom Ltd
Subject: i love to hear from you ok
#212366 by Grunt Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:33 am
Babe, I am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you are today, I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences, past relationships, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me.I want to learn about you and what makes up your heart and soul, as the friendship I want to build with you I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or experienced.

This friendship I want to build with you will be filled with substance, quality, spirituality, love, faithfulness and potential.

Hope to hear from you soon.
James

Received: from [41.203.67.145] <--- Globacom Ltd. Nigeria
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014