Information on romance scams and scammers.
#205745 by AlanJones Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:16 am
It all depend on us we can still fix a convince time that we can be on line together at least by weekends to have my dear. How are you doing to day.I miss you my love

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#206380 by AlanJones Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:32 pm
Hello XXX,

Honey falling for you was easy, but missing you is hard.I want you to be with me, wrapped in my arms,It’s a habit to think of you, forgetting is hard.I have locked you deep inside cause you have the keys to my HEART!

Honey,I spent many days,months and years just dreaming of having a woman of my own after the death of my wife. Now that I have you, I think I am living a dream that I never want to come out of. You make life seem like a celebration every day sweetheart. I love you. If my life is a garden, you are the only rose in it. Whoever said that nothing lasts forever, has definitely not seen my undying love for you. It is the only thing that will go on until time ends. I love you.

Yours,
James.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#206766 by AlanJones Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:11 am
Hi XXX,

Good to hear from you my love and if right now a smile appears on your face, it is because at this very minute I am thinking of you and am smiling too. I must confess that you came into me and life change for good, loneliness is gone. How are you feeling today my dear. I can't lie to you.I missing you every day and there is no long distance about our love; it always finds a way to bring our hearts together, no matter how many miles are between you.

Honey,every morning reminds me of all the wrong dreams I had been chasing all my life since I lost my wife until I found the right one – YOU. Good morning and have a blessed day at work.

Your love,
James.

#206896 by AlanJones Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:23 am
Hello XXX,

How are you doing today my love and I am happy you wrote.I exalt to the highest...that you may have the most awesome day ever!...full of joy, happiness and lot' s of blessings. I just want to tell you that before I sleep and after I wake up and all the hours in between ... you occupy my mind. So, practically every moment of the day you are in my thoughts. I miss you and have a wonderful weekend.

Yours,
James.

#207196 by AlanJones Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:11 am
Hello XXX,

Honey all I want you to understand is distance is not for the fearful, it is for the bold. It's for those who are willing to spend a lot of time alone in exchange for a little time with the one they love. It's for those knowing a good thing when they see it, even if they don't see it nearly enough. If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together. There is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart. I'll always be with you no matter the distance between us.

Yours,
James.

#207268 by AlanJones Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:13 pm
Hello XXX,

Thank for hearing from you and my weekend was very wonderful.

XXX,love which is the most evergreen feel that never dies nor fades when I hold your hands in the dream last night, I feel someting great whch proves my confident.

When I see your eyes in your photos,I feel you are my life that I must trust you forever. when i rest on your shoulder one day, I will feel your my world.

I am always waiting for an opportunity in the near future to come to you, hold you and look me in your eyes than whispering in my ears I LOVE YOU!!!these words will stay in your mind.I am always waiting for that perfect kiss in the perfect place on the perfect moment in the future. I am always waiting for you to hold my hand so i can be proud to walk with you and saying that you are my LOVE.

Yours,
James.

#211929 by AlanJones Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:06 am
Hello XXX my love,

Honey, you know that I am executing a contract with Ghana Government on the maintenances of underground crude oil pipe line and I have a good news from you. I help me friend from Malaysia, a crude oil merchant to buy crude oil well in Ghana and he want to pay me my commission valued One million five hundred thousand United States Dollars (1,500,000.00) through his bank at Malaysia.

I want you to receive my commission for our use because I want to visit you by the end of next month August in your country,marry you and I want you to use the money to buy a house in your country in your name where we can live together.

Have a wonderful weekend full of joyfull moment with kisses and my love.

I am waiting to hear from you my love so that I can give you more detail.

Yours love,
James.

#211942 by AlanJones Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:06 am
Hello my love XXX,

I have informed my friend the crude oil merchant about my intention to appoint my fiancé to claim my commission so he has already discussed with the Bank Manager of Alliance Bank Malaysia since I am still very busy trying to finish my contract with Ghana Government.

Honey all you have to do is to contact the Bank below using the bank email and tell the manager that Engineer. James Will Brown gave you the powers to contact the bank for my commission from the sale of the Ghana crude oil well to the crude oil merchant from Malaysia (Mr .luqman Muhammad Kuang) as discussed with all parties concern.

Bank: Alliance Bank
Contact person: Dr.Hamzah Zaini.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +60169643729
http://www.alliancebmb-my.tk

Please write the bank with their email address mentioned above for the transfer of my commission valued $1,500,000.00 United States Dollars into your account and keep me posted my love.

Yours love,
James.

The fake bank website http://www.alliancebmb-my.tk has been reported for fraud.

#212427 by AlanJones Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:57 am
Hello XXX,

I have not hear from you . Is everything going on well with you? and have you contacted the bank in Malaysia via email?. Keep me posted because the bank is waiting to hear from you so that the can transfer the fund to your bank account. I miss you my love and I will like to hear from you soon. Bye with kisses.

Yours love,
James.

#212583 by AlanJones Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:10 pm
From info - [email protected]

Attn: XXX.
Dearest,
Sorry for late reply of your email. We had Bank holidays last Monday and Tuesday.Just resumed for the week today. We have reviewed your email below and affirm from Mr. James Will to have your represent his fund deposit with us. We require you to complete the attached Alliance Bank Non-National Account Activation Form 0028. This will aid the Normalization of your take over of this transaction with Bank Negara - Central Bank Malaysia. This will grant you legitimacy to this operation and mandate us to change James Will account to your name. You will be handed online access to this account for your personal operation of bank to bank transfer with ease and without violation of any international financial law. Please return the completed form 0028 with SCANNED COPY OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION to this e-address. We shall process your transaction and have you start banking relationship with us even without visiting Malaysia. Thank you for your expected cooperation.
Yours Faithfully,

Dr.Hamzah Zaini.
Alliance Bank
Kuala Lumpur,Malaysia.
Tel:+60169643729

#212585 by AlanJones Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:15 pm
Hello my love XXX,

I called my friend the crude oil merchant from Malaysia (Mr .luqman Muhammad Kuang) and he told me that the bank manager informed him that he has received your email and has responded to your email. Please my love I will advise you to keep me posted with all the detail communication you received from Alliance Bank Malaysia.

Honey, the distance between us doesn't matter because in the end, i know we'll both be happy in each other’s arms. Forever and ever.

Honey, It is hurting me, when I miss you and you're not here, but it is killing me, when you are there and I have no chance to hold you. I love you and yes missing you as usual.

Have a wonderful day full of joyful moment fulfillment.

Yours love,
James.

#212628 by AlanJones Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:24 pm
Honey, thanks for the update and please keep me posted unti; you receive the money in your bank account. Take good care of yourself with love and kisses from me.

Yours love,
James.

#212884 by AlanJones Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:47 am
Hello XXX,

I miss you more and more every day. Please what is the situation of things as regard the fund transfer?.

Keep me posted.

Yours love,
James.

#212886 by AlanJones Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:52 am
From [email protected]

Attn: XXX.
Dearest,
Sorry for late reply of your email. We had Bank holidays last Monday and Tuesday.Just resumed for the week today. We have reviewed your email below and affirm from Mr. James Will to have your represent his fund deposit with us. We require you to complete the attached Alliance Bank Non-National Account Activation Form 0028. This will aid the Normalization of your take over of this transaction with Bank Negara - Central Bank Malaysia. This will grant you legitimacy to this operation and mandate us to change James Will account to your name. You will be handed online access to this account for your personal operation of bank to bank transfer with ease and without violation of any international financial law. Please return the completed form 0028 with SCANNED COPY OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION to this e-address. We shall process your transaction and have you start banking relationship with us even without visiting Malaysia. Thank you for your expected cooperation.
Yours Faithfully,

Dr.Hamzah Zaini.
Alliance Bank
Kuala Lumpur,Malaysia.
Tel:+60169643729

The new fake domain alliancebmbmy.tk will be reported for fraud

#213049 by AlanJones Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:31 am
Hello my love XXX,

Please I was annoyed with my friend the crude oil merchant from Malaysia (Mr .luqman Muhammad Kuang ) why my commission is been delayed and he told me that he given an express instruction to the bank manager before he travelled to Canada on a business trip but he gave me another bank email to contact the bank so I will like you to use the below email and communicate with the bank today and ask them why is the transfer being delayed and you know that I am in the high sea working now so there is nothing I can do now because I am very busy so that is why I ask you as my fiancé to claim this my commission for our benefit from Alliance Bank Malaysia.

Alternative bank email: [email protected]

Contact the bank on or before Monday morning to avoid further delay. I love you and please take good care of yourself and have a lovely weekend my love.

Yours love,
James.

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.190.11.188
Originating ISP: Emerging Markets Telecommunication Services (emts)
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline