Information on romance scams and scammers.
#211975 by Grunt Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:05 pm
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006550969261
Benny Sibley
About
Worked at Self-Employed
Studied at University of Wales
Past: Mount Carmel High School
Lives in Paramus, New Jersey
Widowed

... lets chat , exchange email and see if we can work things out ... add me here on Benny Sibley or send me an email on [email protected]

yahoo avatar
Advertisement

#212441 by Grunt Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:01 pm
It's very nice to hear from you xxx and this is a little about me , I am strong minded and independent . I enjoy intriguing conversation and I believe that a good relationship consists of many things including timing and chemistry. I have learned over the years that listening and honesty are the roots of a good friendship and relationship. I certainly do not know what it is I want, or what I am looking for, but I know I will recognize it when it is right there!! I do not want to Fix someone or be the answer to someone's problem. I love to be there to listen even though I may not have the answer. I am an extreme realist when it comes to life. With that I am in no way perfect and I do not expect anyone else to be. I have changed and become who I am because of my experiences, loves, losses and the people around ME. I can say from my experiences, that I do not like drama, and do not like to argue over trivial matters. I like to have fun, travel, and see
new places, and I have traveled a lot , but would not mind meeting someone who wants to see the world. I work very hard, but I play just as hard if not harder. I am very career oriented,. I believe “Life is a dance you learn as you go… Sometimes you lead sometimes you follow!!! enough about me...Anything else just ask.
sent the photo which is already posted

Received: from [216.227.128.98]
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014
IP: 216.227.128.98
Organization: FDCservers.net
Services: Recently reported forum spam source. (87)
Type: Corporate
State/Region: Illinois
City: Chicago