Information on romance scams and scammers.
#207703 by AlanJones Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:07 am
Profile on FishMeetFish - Phembazz - http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/Phembazz

Love is all it takes to brakethrough all barriers

Age & Gender: 20 Year Old Man
Height: 7' 1" (216 cm)
Body Type: Athletic
Religion: Christian - Other
Ethnicity: African American with Black Hair Color / Other Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

About Me
Meenh am straight forward u will get to know that by your self

My Perfect First Date
A surprise hug

Image Image

PMs

Hello

How you doing? hope all is well with you, i will like to know more about you, hope to hear from you soon.

Am from Nigeria , so how as been Ur day

yeah, just managing here

yeah i went on a cricket tour to malaysia

Am Phemmy from Nigeria I wish to b wit Someone who will take care of me, am fed up wit dis country

lmao i ain't lazy

sure why wont i support you

Actually am a cricketer and am still in school

can u pls do a favour for me by securing a visa for me pls, i want to live and work abroad

kind of busy with my cricket stuff, sorry for not coming online nowadays, send me your email mam. thanks

hope to hear from u soon

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#207800 by AlanJones Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:23 am
wow lucky me, am happy u text me thanks mam

so hw is everything out there? hope u dnt 4get what we discuss about

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#208019 by AlanJones Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:41 am
Morning mam, i mean the visa i told u about if u can help me secure

i can work hard and am even a sport man

#208144 by AlanJones Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:39 pm
May be i can work in a cafeteria, Bar or what do you think Mam?

#208166 by AlanJones Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:40 pm
Facebook profile - Hbazz Phemmy Jr. - https://www.facebook.com/habazz

Photos to follow.

#211376 by AlanJones Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:14 am
Good afternoon mum how is work and family, i am very very sorry for not replying you with what you want to help me on, the problem is that the passport is with my coach and i thought his going to release it for me but he keep on posting me that he will send it to me, so i decided to do another one, which i did today and i was told to come back for it on Wednesday, please mum am very sorry, i will send it on Wednesday after the collection, may God continue to strengthening you with his riches in Jesus name.

#211491 by AlanJones Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:52 am
Ok mum, Thanks for understanding God bless you

#211823 by AlanJones Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:33 pm
Good afternoon mum,

How is everything with you ma. hope good.

I just want to thank you for the audience and assistance you have been giving me.

I also want to let you know that i just collected my international passport today which i have attached to this mail.

Thank you for everything ma. have a great day.

Nigerian Passport A05908983 - Oluwafemi Abass Abass

#211953 by AlanJones Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:33 am
hello Mum, i want to ask that for how long will the tourist visa be

#212045 by AlanJones Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:06 am
Mum you are really really trying for me and i appreciate your effort, i beg of you mum just help any how.
Am fit to do any work over there (Legal).
And i promise not to let you down, i can work in a factory as well as using that opportunity to continue my sport career. Pls mum.

#212164 by AlanJones Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:29 pm
Thanks Mum, may God almighty continue to bless you, thanks alot
Thanks

#212440 by AlanJones Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:59 am
At least the audience you've given me worth it

#212891 by AlanJones Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:14 am
At all mum, you've tried your best, God knows the best

#214205 by AlanJones Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:30 am
Good day mum, how is work and family, its been long i hear from you so i decided to say you hy, greetings to your friends.