Information on romance scams and scammers.
#212082 by AlanJones Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:27 am
Fake son used in a romance scam - [email protected]

Hi Mum, Its me Henry. How are you.? I got a mail from Dad last weekend and he was telling me much about you so i just wanted to send you this email to let you that am more than happy. He was able to tell me all that is going on between you both and I want to let you know that am really happy for the two of you. He told me all about you and your family and I just can't wait to meet you and your family. He also sent me your pictures and you are a great looking woman, beautiful and have a nice smile.I want to take you as my Mum forever and I also want you to accept me as your son. I will tell Dad to take good care of you for me and you should also do the same ok. take good care of Dad for me and hope to read back from you soon. Off to school. Love you Mum. Henry.

Good morning mom,

How are you?

It's nice to read back from you. You actually sounded like the woman I have always wanted to have as my mom and also for my dad to have as his wife . Dad told me much about all that is going on between you both. He told me things that you both have planned to do when we are together and what excites me more is about you two building a beautiful family.

Reading from that you love dad makes me happy, mom. I want to meet my siblings and share everything with them. I just hope they will treat me well. Thank you for the pictures. hope you liked mine.

I wish you help me talk to dad so that dad will make plans for me to come and spend this coming holidays. It's going to be a long vacation which will last up to 7 weeks.We've already started exams since Monday and i will be happy if dad can arrange for me to come and be with you in Arizona from first week of August.

Im going to be your son forever, mom..I will always respect and love you like every son is supposed to love his mom. thanks for welcoming me into your family.

I have to leave for school now . looking forward to read back from you soon. God bless you. love you mom. Henry.

Hi Mom,

How are you?

I'm glad to read from you again mom. I don't know where to begin and I don't know what to say. Thank you is a very small word. You have shown me much love and can just imagine how simple life will be for me when im with you together with the whole family.

I read an email from dad and he was also telling me you both are working on getting me to Arizona to live with you before he gets back from Kabul, which has made me really happy the whole of this weekend . I thank you so much for taking the step forward to discuss about my vacation with him.

September 15 is going to be a fun day as you said and mom, I can't wait to taste your cake and listen to you sing a happy birthday to me. Has dad informed about when he will be joining us in Arizona?

I promise to keep the faith mom, because I know everything is going to work out.

There is no way to thank you for all you've done for me, so I will try to thank you by living a life that I know will make you proud of me.

Love you mom.

Your son,
Henry.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#212092 by Grunt Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:37 am
email address leads to a profile on Skype
Henry Bt --- henry.bt2
Accra, Ghana
#212167 by lefe3 Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:02 am
You guys are the best for catching this and i hope he does not do this to anyone else

Fool me once ! Never again
#212383 by AlanJones Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:27 am
The "father" uses the email address [email protected]

Good morning beloved,

How are you today?

I was online this morning your time for us to talk but guess we missed each other. I want to leave you this note before I get back to work..Is not that I was sleeping yesterday while we were talking..I was just worried and didn't even know how to control myself ..I read all the messages you sent on chat yesterday and I was so surprised when you asked of Henry..I thought you rejected him and never wanted or love him as your want me..And if you can't accept Henry then that means the love you have for me isn't real..I can't love you and reject your kids because they are a part of you and they are to be loved and accepted by me...I think I told you before that I just don't love, when I love someone, I do accept everybody around that person..Being it her kids or family..

Concerning Henry, you were so much interested in knowing him and after you both exchanged one of two emails, you later told me that Henry wants to come and spend this vacation with you...You were the one who told we should arrange for him to come and I could remember you asked me who was going to get him his flight ticket and I explained to you that, everything is in due process here and we ain't allowed to get access to funds while on the warn zone..Our salaries and duty allowances is paid directly into our accounts in the state by the United Nation Peace Mission so you were the one to help get him the flight ticket and you agreed...If I was to be with my ex, they supposed to be giving her monthly allowances for the family up keep but since we were fully divorced, all my money for some years now is intact and that's why I've made up my mind to retire after this mission is over because I've gotten enough that can take care of me all my life.. Even, you shuttered most of my plans because most of my package, I supposed to be sending them to you but for the fact that you rejected him, I was asking myself, if you are afraid to allow Henry to live with you, how can I send some of my things over to you then since I've not seen you before.. We only met on the internet.. You made me contact Henry's caretaker about checking on the flight ticket from Kotoka to Arizona and when he wrote back, I copied it and sent it to you to read through. You were to send the flight ticket fair to Henry caretaker's brother in New York for him to instruct his workers in Togo to get the fund for Henry's caretaker to get the ticket or even you yourself purchasing it online yourself but you sounded as if I asked you to send money to me or as If Im about to steal money from you..Though I wasn't surprise because your son sent me an email, letting me to know that as of flight ticket, his mother cannot do that. And I asked myself, why must your son find out that you were sending flight ticket for Henry.. If Im to do something for your son, Im I supposed to seek for Henry's permission before I do it?? You've made me regret asking you to help our son get back to the state to meet you..At least, you are a mother so do you want to tell me that if it was your son who was in Africa and needed to come and meet you, you couldn't have helped him? wondering!!.

I had to contact the caretaker's brother to explain everything to him and he even said how could the woman who claims to love me reject or refuse to help Henry to come and meet her..I then asked him if he could assist to bring Henry back to the state and He said he will try..He told me he has already buy goods and exported them to Togo so he doesn't have much left on him but out of that, he was able to make arrangement to buy him a ticket from Kotoka to New York..It was just two days ago that he sent his brother 1,800 dollars to buy the ticket for Henry... they still need additional money which Henry will use for his Basic Travelers Allowance (BTA)..That is 500 dollars but they will need extra 200 dollars to do some local expenses before going to Kotoka a day before the departure so in all, the will need 700 dollars.

Honey, send Henry 700 dollars tomorrow or on Tuesday if only you have made up your mind to take him as your son and not being it as if you are helping somebody you don't know..If you can't do that, let me know at once..I don't want us to be dragging this because he must leave to New York on the 2nd of August as his flight schedules..Thank you.

Your husband,

Rob.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.