Information on romance scams and scammers.
#211884 by Wiljames Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:37 am
AKA Eric Essando - Profile on FishMeetFish

Profile: i am God fearing so i will like to meet some one like me.

Age & Gender: 27 Year Old Man
Height: 5' 3" (160 cm)
Body Type: Athletic
Religion: Christian - Methodist
Ethnicity: African with Black Hair Color / Brown Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

I am Seeking a: Woman
For: Long Term
My Education: High School
My Profession: Farmer/business
Do I Drink? No
Do I Smoke? No
Do I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status:
I Want Children? Undecided
I Have Children? No

My Interest Keywords / Tags
beach
chocolate
flower

About Me
Am very intelligent, tender, Loving, romantic, passionate, caring, calm, responsible, kind, sincere, honest about all else, loyal, devoted, faithful and understanding to mention

My Perfect First Date
Am very intelligent, tender, Loving, romantic, passionate, caring, calm, r, kind, sincere, honest about all else, loyal, devoted, faithful and understanding to mention a few. I like outdoors, music, movies riding bikes, parks,, sporting events, hiking and swimming. I'm looking for a wonderful woman that have all kinds of great qualities to explore. Am looking for a serious woman to love and to spend the rest of my life with, am actually new this online thing. Meanwhile you are the first woman i have met and i hope we can get to know each other better and see where this leads us to. I seek for truthfulness, loving, caring, affectionate, good listener, understanding and most importantly HONEST. I have very serious intentions and hope to find someone to spend the rest of my life with. Do you think you are or could be that person?.I'M not perfect and it is too stressful to try be so I don't want to try to be perfect but I am not looking for anybody who is perfect either. We all have faults - even those who won't admit it. I believe if you devote your time and effort to working on a relationship, take the time to work out your differences and problems then the results and rewards will be well worth the effort. In order to get to know someone you have to spend time with them communicating, having conversations and knowing the difference in communication and conversation. Listening and talking are important but actions, not words, define the person and who they really are. I am an open book and you can ask me anything, I will tell you but be sure you want to know because you might not like the answer but you can be sure that it will be an honest answer. I think everybody is entitled to their opinion and right to express it if the sole purpose isn't to intentionally cause pain or harm. I will listen -I may not agree- but I will listen and I will respect your opinion and respect your right to express it. Life would be pretty boring if we all thought the same but it might make it a lot easier. I hope to find that special person who makes my life a little happier, makes me smile a little more and makes the world a brighter place just because we are together. I hope to find someone to love, respect and spend time with who will love and respect me in return. I am happy and content with my life and with me. I know where I have been, where I am and where I am going.

Subject: Hi dear

Hi dear,i viewed you and became interested in you so wish we can be friends I seek for truthfulness, loving, caring, affectionate, good listener, understanding and most importantly HONEST. I have very serious intentions and hope to find someone to spend the rest of my life with. wish to hear from you soon
thanks

The source IP address is 197.251.241.9.
Geo-Location Information
Country Ghana
State/Region 01
City Accra
Latitude 5.55
Longitude -0.2167

my dear,i was born on N/Y but because my father own a company here in Ghana i do pay visit here more time but now i need a woman for us to manage the company together we walk hand in hand and i would always want to go with my wife were ever i go and i need a woman that is honest i would not want my wife to do anything stressful

Advertisement