Information on romance scams and scammers.
#208343 by scooby101 Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:17 am
God sprinkles tiny but wonderful seeds of blessings on earth each day...and I just caught one that's so nice and true...it's YOU !
I love all the stars in the sky, but they are nothing compared to the ones in your eyes! So I’ll think about you as I turn in for the night.
One day I wish my dream would come true
And I’d wake up next to you. GOOD EVENING
Advertisement

#208645 by scooby101 Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:52 am
honey how are you doing this morning?well i had to fight before i wake because of the dream i didnt want to end just like that.it was all about you and me.....i hope my princess is doing well and that she is smiling because she have some one special like me in her heart....

Last night, in my dreams, I saw you on the pier. The wind was blowing through your hair, and your eyes held the fading sunlight. I was speechless as I watched you leaning against the rail. You are beautiful, I thought as I saw you, a vision that I could never find in anyone else. I slowly began to walk toward you, and when you finally turned to me, I noticed that others had been watching you as well. "Do you know her?" they asked me in jealous whispers, and as you smiled at me I simply answered with the truth, "Better better than I know myself and that was the answer i gave them.i will have in my heart every day and night till i get back to you so that we can grow more happiness in us more......and with that i gave it a taught to tell you how it went.please let me know how yours too was and what you have doing for the day..HAVE A VERY GREAT MORNING.......take care and much much love to you cutie.......Dave

#208875 by scooby101 Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:37 am
This morning is what it is because you were what you were yesterday. Be what you should be today so that you can become what you want to become tomorrow all these happen when you dreaming or doing is a choice that will mean the difference between FAILURE or SUCCESS.
Don’t wake up with the regret of what you couldn’t accomplish yesterday but rather Wake up with the inspiration of what you will be able to achieve today with so much love in your heart,although you some times feel you are alone but its not so os another spirit is with you who boost your morals,thats me when ever you think of what i always tell you.
If you don’t wake up right now with your full might, you will never be able to achieve that dream you saw last night its a very goo thing to do so i motivate you to go for it....i love you.take care and hope to hear from you soon cos am really worried for not hearing from you yesterday.. Good morning
#209039 by scooby101 Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:37 am
hello honey good morning and am so grateful to the long sweet message you also replied.....i know you had a great sweet night thats includes me in your dreams.....am so happy to have being always keeping you happy and promise to do so for the rest of my ,life time.....all i was is to be with you and nothing more shall be my problem again for the rest of my life time,but the rest is up to us......i know that relationship is all about give and take concerning any thing that comes up because that is when we need each other more to be there for us and so i stay solidly behind you always then you being behind me too always in terms of any need that arises and with that we shall make it and make things more softly in our relationship.....lets encourage each other we shall get there....let me know what you have doing for to during your ours and the time you can be on here sop that i tell you i love you at least on an IM here......i miss talking to you........i love you.....kisses......

I HAVE ALSO ADDED TWO PICS ONE IN THE MORNING AT THE CAMP STANDING ON THE CAR AND THEN ON PATROLS TOO.

#209223 by scooby101 Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:24 am
Hello cutie how are you doing today? when i woke this morning all i was doing was just smiling...and you know why?...well its because of you and how our life together is already going to be amazing, and together it will only get better and better. I will forever be grateful that you came into my life and made all my dreams come true. Together we shall be perfect, and I will enjoy enjoying spending the rest of my life with you. I love you more than words can say.
Thank you. What more can a man say to the woman who opened her heart to him, allowing him to feel the warmth of her love across the great distance that separates them? You truly have no idea what I feel for you.
Distance never separates two hearts that really care, for our memories span the miles and in seconds we are there. But whenever I start feeling sad,it's because I miss you, I remind myself how lucky I am to have someone so special to miss.When I miss you, I don't have to go far ... I just have to look inside my heart because that's where I'll find you." All i have to say to you this morning is sweet GOOD MORNING to you.take care and know that some one special and strong here think of you always......kisses and hugs all your way...
hope to hear from you to know what you have doing for the day as well
#209389 by scooby101 Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:25 am
hello pretty how are you doing today?sorry i could not send you any message today cos i was over bight at patrols...but i promise to cover up that hole....just wonna let ou know i have really missed you and that i will be back and so i really do think about you and hope to be with you in our new world in no time....take care and hope to hear from you...love you so much
#209814 by scooby101 Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:13 am
Hello honey..

how are you doing today......honey all the time what i always want from you is more smiles and more love that will always keep you going and when that is achieved i also get being happy.
I love you with my whole existence, my whole life and nothing in the world can take that away! You've created a secret mental palace, a fantasy that only we can reach within our dreams. You are my paradise, my safe-haven, the security and stability that I have longed for. I love you, my sweet Angel..
What words can describe the sweetest, most beautiful part of my life? You are my certainty, my comfort and hope, without you I would be lost. I know we have our ups and downs but if you'll let me, In the rest of the time we have in this life, I want to make you feel how you deserve, like a queen, like a goddess.Like a Princess.Like an angel
There is something really special about you,It might be all the things I see on the surface, the things that everyone notices and admires about you, qualities, capabilities and a wonderful smile obviously connected to a warm and loving heart; these things set you apart from everyone else. But it may also be the big things ...
#210171 by scooby101 Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:37 am
Good morning my love. Know that there is nothing better than waking up with you in mind, even after having spent the night thinking about you.
When I think or dream about you the best thoughts just come to my mind. I hope today you've woken up in a good mood, happy, and able to present yourself to the world with your bright eyes and with your most beautiful clothes to bring more beauty to this little planet of ours.
You have the gift to bring me hope in any situation, from the time you wake up and let me tell you good morning to the moment when we go to sleep and I wish you good night and sweet dreams.
You have the talent to transform anything into something more beautiful than the moment when it was created, as you add warmth and joy to our world. Without you, life would be sadder and the days would be darker. I hope you have woken up feeling quite cheerful and able to transfer all your joy to all who cross your path (include me in that list, too).
My wish is that we are always happy!i hope this make you smile more and more as you are making preparations to meet me as my coming home is around the corner.......keep loving me cos i do love you more...take care and hope to hear from you too later.....Dave
#210520 by scooby101 Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:15 am
Morning love. today is the day i need you to not start fresh, but to have a new mindset about our distance and a new direction towards life. you are my everything and i think you should know this because honestly, i’m in love with you. I love how we are and our points of view. I know we have our differences but we have gone way to far to ever give up. I want a great future for us and if we continue to work together we can do many things. You are my logo and will always have a spot in my heart no matter what. Smiling is a start:) This may get hard but you know when this is all done with we can finally be where we want to be. have faith in us, and everything. I love you
#210931 by scooby101 Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:30 am
GOOD MORNING TO YOU SWEET HEART
Look out of the window and take in the brightness from the sun.
Forget the clouds and shadows of doubt and fear.
Life awaits you in all its fullness, its another beautiful day.

Open and honest communication is one of the more desirable qualities you want to have in a relationship..
I want to be the reason why you smile every morning, I want to be the reason for the happiness in your heart, the spring in your step and the song on your lips. Have a great day ahead!...HAVE A BLISSFUL MORNING...Dennis
PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU DOING TODAY IF YOU DONT MIND
#212193 by scooby101 Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:12 am
sending me this on Yahoo and FMF

Hi sir,

We noticed a login attempt to your Yahoo account (sirdave27) from an unrecognized device on Wed, Jul 16, 2014 10:18 AM WAT from Nigeria.

Was this you? If so, you need to pass Yahoo second sign-in verification or sign in from your regularly used device.
Jul 17
The following mobile number (+234 8025460407) was added to your Yahoo! account �??(si*******)�??.

You can now use this mobile number to recover your account in case you ever forget your password. To ensure that your account information remains accurate and secure we notify you whenever this information changes.

This change request was made on July 17, 2014 at 12:37am PDT.

If the changes described above are accurate, no further action is needed. If anything doesn't look right, follow the link below to make changes:
https://edit.yahoo.com/commchannel/mana ... al_profile
All information to sirdave27 has change so pls use this E:mail address [email protected] i have add you to my
Contact.thank"s you.

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:IP Address Quick Report
IP Address: 197.220.169.29
Organization: Glo Mobile Ghana Ltd
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
* For a complete report on this IP address goto ipTRACKERonline
#212306 by Grunt Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:07 pm
FMF
greatness
Am looking for a woman to spend the rest of my life with
Age & Gender: 51 Year Old Man

About Me
I'm energetic, fun, loving, loyal, passionate, caring, and I have a great sense of humor. I'm a "fly by the seat of his pants" kind of boy, but I can also do organized. I'm affectionate, self motivated, and love having a good time with friends and family. I'm a romantic at heart and truly believe that romance never dies when you are with the right person.I love watching and going to sports events. SEC college football is my favorite, but I also watch the pros. I love weekend trips. Love the beach, mountains....but it doesn't really matter where you go, it's the company you take with you.Traveling....who doesn't like to travel? I have been fortunate to have been able to do some traveling, but there are a lot of other places I'd like to see. Italy and Greece are on the top of that list. I take a very self conscious approach to my health trying to stay fit and eat right.....but seriously, I'm not giving up my chocolate! Lol. My smile and my eyes are usually the two things I get the most compliments on. They are, after all, the window to ones soul

Hello am Jerry how are you doing?? Can we chat?
#212370 by scooby101 Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:23 am
True smile: Hello there
True smile: How are you doing ?
True smile: I am doing good.Hope all is well with you?
True smile: Awww I am so sorry Dear and I am glad that you are feeling Okay
Now.Guess you know who you are talking to?
True smile: This is James from Fishmeet.com.I am so sorry that My other
Yahoo Account was Hacked so I am now using this One and we can talk more on
here and see where this will lead to.
True smile: Yes Babe and That account was Hacked Dear,So I am now using this
One so that we can Get in touch with each other and see where this will lead
us to Babe
True smile: Yes Babe and I am happy talking to you now Babe
True smile: So Can we talk more now and do you have any Questions to ask me
now Babe?
True smile: Okay Babe and I am doing good Babe..Missing and thinking about
you all the Time Babe.Can i have your cell number again so that I Can be
texting you whenever I am online Babe?
True smile: Yes Babe and How is your Mom doing now Babe?
True smile: So were you able to Mailed out the Care about my Bday as I told
you Babe and how about that One also Babe?
True smile: Oh Okay Babe and Hoping she will be well soon Babe.So were you
able to mailed Out the Care on my Bday and what is your Cell Number?
True smile: Okay Babe But I am not gonna Call you coz I am on a peace
keeping mission Babe but I will text you through My yahoo Messenger and that
will be more easier Babe.
True smile: Yes Babe and were able to mailed Out the Care Package that you
said you wanna send It to me here in my Bday Babe?
True smile: Okay Babe But do you still have the Care Package with you now
Babe?
True smile: Okay Babe.So what work are you doing Now Babe and what time is
it good for you so that we can talk more?
True smile: Okay Babe and what time can we talk more so that I can tell you
how much you mean to me Babe?
True smile: Okay Babe and what is the time there now Babe?
True smile: I will leave you now so that we can talk more after work coz You
need to Concentrate on your Work and we can talk more after work Babe.Kisses
and hugs..I will be missing you so much Babe
True smile: I will Babe and please be safe for me.
True smile: You are welcome Babe.
True smile: Am off now
#214329 by scooby101 Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:38 am
True smile: The First Cock Has Crowed,The First Bird Has Sung and The Mornings Are The Most Beautiful Time Of The Day! So Wake Up With A Smile On Your Face, It Time You Got Out Of Bed And Make The Most Of This Morning! Have A Great Morning!...hope to hear from you how and what you have fore the day....take care and have warm hugs from to you.....i will catch up with you later.............James
#214625 by scooby101 Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:29 am
True smile: I was in love with you with all my heart but i don"t why i Hope things will change from one stage to another.I like you and you are very beautiful.