Information on romance scams and scammers.
#211157 by AlanJones Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:48 am
I'm staying in a hotel honey. I just get settled down honey and am ok for now! how as your day been there and what are you doing there now my love.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#211372 by AlanJones Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:08 am
Good morning honey! the name of the hotel is Al bustan. How are you feeling there and what are your plans for today then honey

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#211387 by AlanJones Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:58 am
Good morning honey! but can you tell me the number you called so am going to know if it's correct too and do you mind if i have our phone number then so i can call.

#211424 by AlanJones Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:08 pm
Honey can you tell me the number you dialed too. this is your phone number and can you put the country code there as well. I'll call you as soon as i'm through with the interview. Love you so much and hope to hear from you soon.

#211613 by AlanJones Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:31 am
I don't now the number honey! but i believe the number should start from +99 cause that is there country code! am staying here anonymously honey! i just got inside now and everything is coo inside! i don't know what to say honey! but it's up to you to know what to believe in or not.

#211683 by AlanJones Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:43 am
I'm so sorry honey! am not lying to you, there are so many things on my mind and moreover you never give me the chance to talk to you good all you do is just respond whenever you can. I'll be going back to state today. AM sorry if you think of me being bad or lying to you, the decision is yours now and you ought to know what it is now too. Love you still no matter what.

#211888 by AlanJones Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:52 am
Hello just wanted to say am now back in state, i don't know what have done to make you feel bad about me or worse about things with me. Just want to let you know am safe and back still and just got my internet connection done back to my house! love you still no matter what.

#211951 by AlanJones Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:30 am
I don't have it anymore, i threw them in the trash bin and it has been carried away, seem you don't believe me and you feel something is not riht. it's ok if that is how it is though..

#212044 by AlanJones Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:05 am
It was Emirate airline, why are you asking all this whole questions, do i deserve all this things, it seems something is wrong. Just tell me what you feel and we can come to one idea of it.

From morning's first light to evening's last star, always remember how special you are!

#212085 by AlanJones Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:45 am
I told you it was emirate airline, i don't know the saudi's AirPort name but we landed at Milwaukee in Wisconsin, if you don't believe anything i say then keep that to yourself, am not the kind that will go around begging. it was 12hours journey and i guess you ought to know the time when you take off 12pm noon Saudi and got to state 10am, calculate it yourself and if you don't still believe stick that to yourself again. bye

#212172 by AlanJones Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:55 am
I'm not but if that is what you think, no problem then. Good morning and have a wonderful day there.

#212274 by AlanJones Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:06 am
I don't know what to tell you but i didn't lie about my flight, you seems to think you know everything but it's ok! my love for you will never change still too.

#212347 by AlanJones Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:30 pm
Whatever you say but you and your friend are the liars, cause i was on that plan, it has been a good thing to talk to you all this while and cheer up too, i just wonder something, you never have time for me and never was curious about me when i was in state, not until i said i was traveling, Good i know something now, you have been jilted and make look like a fool by some scammers i guess but it's ok as am over it and not into it any more. stay Safe and have a wonderful time there.

#212438 by AlanJones Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:56 am
I won't argue with you, but she's a real sick person and i know you didn't call anyone, you are just playing smart, i won't bother to write anymore. bye.