Information on romance scams and scammers.
#210905 by AlanJones Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:14 am
Aww honey, I can imagine how tired you are there. But I'm glad you have the weekend to rest. Please don't stress yourself too much ok, take very good care of yourself for me, your husband. Love you till my bones gets rotten. kisses and hugs to you

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#211156 by AlanJones Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:33 am
Aww, thanks sweetie. I really feel glad having you in my life once more for your love and kindness towards me and our son, Alan. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me and there is no doubt about that. You've shown me nothing but True love and Understanding and I promise you nothing but the same in return. Thanks so much. Love you forever and ever.
My all to you.
It's morning here and getting ready to head to work, hope you sleep well and have sweet dreams about us. Kisses and hugs to you

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#211370 by AlanJones Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:03 am
Okay my dear wife, I hope you enjoy your day at work.
Love you

#211493 by AlanJones Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:56 am
I understand honey. I hope it didn't cause any damages? Sweetie I need to tell you something very important but will do that later on. For now, I'm in a busy mode. So will do that when am less busy. Take care. Love you

#211615 by AlanJones Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:44 am
Sorry for delay in reply honey, I have been busy all day and night here my love.
We are actually short of supplies from Dubai here and upon contacting them they said, they can't supply us with the supplies until two weeks time and by so doing it'll hinder our work here which will also delay our work here.
Meanwhile, the charges for the security company keeping the gold in Africa keeps rising day by day and it's very expensive. And you know I'm not in the States that they can send me the gold now, it's also not safe to send it there whiles Alan is the only one there now. So I want them to send it to you so you keep it until I get done with work here. If that's not done, I'll have to pay huge sum of money to the security company for keeping the gold and I do not want that to happen.
So I'll discuss it with the security company as well and give you a feedback as soon as possible okay.
Take care and hope to hear from you soon. Kisses and hugs.

#211686 by AlanJones Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:48 am
Oh no sweetie, you need not do anything with, I will personally be in~charge of the sale of it. It weighs 25 kilos and depending on how you market it, the price ranges from $35,000 to $45,000. But I usually buy it for a lesser price. So when i'm done with work here, then we can get a good buyer for it ok. Cuz when we rush in selling it, we might end up losing a lot.

#211769 by AlanJones Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:19 am
Oh babe, it's not that big. In fact, it's already kept in a safe box which is much safer okay. So you need not worry about that my love!

#211822 by AlanJones Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:21 pm
Good sweetie. I already talked with them and they agreed upon my request. So I'll try and get a scanned copy of the necessary documents pertaining it to you. But I'll also like you to talk to them directly cuz I'll have to go to Dubai to solve the issue at hand here as well so I may not get enough time ok. So i'm forwarding your email to them, so pls keep me informed on all proceedings. You've proven to me your love for me is so real. I must say i'm the luckiest man to have a wife like you. Love You Forever!

#211889 by AlanJones Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:54 am
Their email is [email protected].

#211949 by AlanJones Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:28 am
Ok My Love, haven't got the documents scanned yet, but will get them to you soon. Also let me know when you receive their mail and what they say. Take Care.

#212047 by AlanJones Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:13 am
From Pure Trust - [email protected]

Hello XXX,
I am Mr. Emmanuel Kpalam Tetteh, the Agent taking care of a box of gold deposited in our security company by one Mr. James Smith, your husband. It is a privilege to send you this mail concerning a request made by your husband to send you the box of gold. I have then been authorised by your husband to take charge in the sending of the box of gold due to the fact that I am his agent assigned to take charge of the gold here.
I hope you correspond with me so we can move in a fast pace in the sending process.
First of all, I will like you to forward to me some details of yours to aid me prepare the needed documents in sending you your husband's gold. These details includes;

Full Name
Address
Phone Number
Occupation

Kindly forward these information to my personal email ([email protected]) so we can correspond much often and easier to avoid delays.
Thanks in advance and I hope we work hand in hand to get your box of gold to you sooner.

Mr. Emmanuel Kpalam Tetteh

#212120 by AlanJones Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:35 am
Hello darling, will be going to Dubai today... I hope you take care of yourself and update me always...
Kisses and Hugs

#212121 by AlanJones Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:39 am
From Emmanuel Kpalam Tetteh - [email protected]

Hello XXX,
Good to hear from you with much co-operation. I really appreciate your time.
I will also try to fulfill my part here by getting the documents and also an Export License to transport the gold to you as soon as possible.
I will alert you hopefully tomorrow on the outcome.

Counting on your usual co-operation.

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.190.90.66
Originating ISP: Zain-as
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

#212348 by AlanJones Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:36 pm
Hello Miss XXX,
Hope you are fine there as I am here. I was able to get all forms filled with the details offered me by you in order to obtain the Export License and it's already in progress.
I will also like you to know that, a fee of USD($)250 has to be paid in order to obtain the Export License, so I will kindly like you to send to me the exact amount so I can pay tomorrow and get the License hopefully by Wednesday.
Kindly send through Western Union, so I can receive on time and pay to the office as soon as possible. My details are;

Name: Emmanuel Kpalam Tetteh
Address: P. O. Box AF 466, Accra-Ghana, West Africa
Zip Code: 00233

I hope to hear from you sooner and will also be counting on your usual co-operation.
Thank you

#212504 by AlanJones Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:43 pm
Well I do not have any problem with that but I think Western Union is the fastest means for the money to get me.
But all the same, these are the account details.

Name: Emmanuel Kpalam Tetteh
Account Number: 2030026771686
Address: Accra, Ghana
Bank Name: Fidelity Bank