Information on romance scams and scammers.
#212363 by AlanJones Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:15 am
Profile on FishMeetFish - selllig1gt - http://www.FishMeetFish.com/profile/selllig1gt

AM LOOKING FOR A WOMAN TO CALL MY QUEEN

Age & Gender: 49 Year Old Man
Height: 5' 7" (170 cm)
Body Type: Average / Medium
Religion: Christian - Baptist
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Brown Hair Color / Brown Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Virgo

I strive to be the best possible person I can be. Including, bettering myself, having good ethics, values and morals. I strive to grow intellectually and spiritually. I feel it is my responsibility to help others in need and who are less fortunate. I work at being a GOOD friend. My two passions are gardening and traveling. I love to see new places and meet new people! I always have a smile on my face and I love to laugh! Each day is a gift and I try to make each day better than the last. Life is too short to waste it!!!

PM

How are you doing today? I came across your lovely profile which look attractive to me and no man on is right sense will see without saying a big hello to you over there...reply me on my private mail or txt me 503) 854-6679... [email protected] David

+15038546679 - 1-503-854-6679 = Zayo Bandwidth Landline in Detroit, OR = MagicJack = Scammer

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement