Information on romance scams and scammers.
#212506 by AlanJones Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:46 pm
You are a poor old fool,You are a Bitch . You are full of bullshit, i see you gat no sense old slut like you.......i can take care of you very good, you looked like someone who step out casket ........

Such a gentleman :laugh-s:

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#212678 by AlanJones Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:27 am
Poor old woman ...how bad is it for you. You cant read now i know, you don't know copy and past with an email put up for someone, You don't have feeling, now i know that......You are a Bitch.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#212778 by AlanJones Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:35 pm
I know that you are insane, You can have english as your language, that don't not make you perfect in english. You are poor old fool, you are the one in jungle . You don't have better life.

#212839 by AlanJones Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:49 am
Silly, stubborn old woman you are old fool and you don't know what you are talking of, when some people get age when they are like 50-60 just your age rang they be come like baby...you have become a kid now, an grown old woman like you acting like little child. now you are a child......this my last time reading your message old fool. XXX. Good bye.