Information on romance scams and scammers.
#211770 by AlanJones Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:38 am
Okay my sweetheart... i will be gladly waiting to hear back and to know that you have transfered the funds into the account...

Thank you so very much honey and God bless you my heaven sent
Hugsss,kissess and loads of missesss
Randy

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#211890 by AlanJones Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:56 am
Hi good morning to you honey, sweetie how was your night, hope you had a very sound sleep and wake up in your best this morning looking up for a great weekend? Honey, I just checked my email now and I had no email from you yet... Honey, have you sent the funds into the account provided to you? Let me know honey as I will be waiting to hear back from you soonest...

Your sweetheart,
Randy

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#212086 by AlanJones Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:52 am
Good Morning to you my sweet XXX, how was your night hope you had a splendid night and wake up in your best? Hope your having a great and fun weekend my darling sweetheart? Honey my babyboo, I just logged on now to my computer and there was your message... Honey, for the account details that I have provided to you was a local bank and don't have a swift code but here is another one that I want you to send the funds to with the swift code okay..Here is the details below..

Name...Melissa Inskeep
Bank name...Wells Fargo
Bank address... 12455 central Ave Chino. CA. 91710
Account Number:38354127XX
Rounting number...121042882
Swift code...WFBIUS6S

Sweetie,I'll be waiting to hear back from you soonest...
Your
Randy
Last edited by AlanJones on Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

#212210 by scooby101 Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:23 am
How are you doing and what has been going on with you? I keep writing you time with no number and dint here back from you what going on honey? I gave you an info of where you will be sending the money in my previous email to you and i dint hear from you since then.. Honey, am just so worried about you becos you don't take this long before getting back to me... sweetie, please get back to me cos am missing you so much and am waiting so much to hear back from you...

Loads of missess to you my heaven sent...

Your Love

Randy

Good Morning to you sweetie, how was your night hope you had a very sound sleep and wake up in ya best? Honey, what's going on hvint heard from you for some days now... Am so worried about about you and your making me think alots XXXXXX.. Pls send me a little note to atleast let me know that you got all my messages..

I can't afford to loose you honey
I love you so much like I always do....Hugss,kissess and loads of missess..
Randy

#212437 by AlanJones Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:53 am
Hi good Morning to you honey, how was your night hope you had a very sound sleep? Sweetie, hv really missed you so so much.. Honey, did you send the money to the new account that I gave to you? You mentioned that you will go the bank yesterday been monday? Honey it already tuesday here.. Please get back to me and let me know if you've sent it?

Hugsss,kissess and loads of missess
Randy

#212507 by AlanJones Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:48 pm
Hi back at you honey, how are you doing and am so glad to read from you this evening... Honey and to know that you have transfered the money into the account that I provided to you... Honey, I really thank you so very much and God bless you.. How's work with you hope it wasint that stressed out and everything's booming fine?

Honey, what I want you to do now is to help me scan and attachex the payment sleep that you used in transfering the funds into the acc?
I'll be waiting to hear back from you again soonest..
Hugss,kissess and loads of missess
Randy

#212672 by AlanJones Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:06 am
Hi good morning to you my sweetheart, how was your night hope you had a splendid night and wake up in your best? Sweetie, what I really mean is the payment slip and not sleep okay.. There was a mistake in typing honey.. What I mean is the payment slip that will show that the funds was transfered as you said that the money will be processed into the account on thursday... That will stand as a comfirmation that the money was transfered into the account as we are patiently waiting for the funds to reflect on the account..

I will be hoping to hear back from you soonest...
Randy

Sweetie, all you need do is to check your email with the email adress that you used in the bank to fill the form and you will see a comfirmation slip that is what you will send back to me...that is the comfirmation payment slip okay...

Randy

#212681 by AlanJones Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:41 am
Good morning to you my sweetheart, am so glad to have seen your message..this is what I want you to do later on today as soon as the processing is done.. Hopefully it will show on your statement that the processing is done? You will need to call the bank and ask them to email you with the comfirmation so that is what you will send to me... And that is what the account holder will use as a proof in her bank to show that the transfer was successful.. With the comfirmation email okay.. Do you now understand sweetie?

#212688 by scooby101 Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:04 am
Hi good Morning to you my sweetheart, how was your weekend and am so glad to have seen you got back at me... I really have missed you so so much and am so sorry to hear about your problems that have caught all your attentions...honey, once again am so sorry honey.. Sweetheart, wats going on are you still going to send the 200 us dollars? I already sent you the information where you are going to send it...please let me know pls try and send it honey...

I love you so so much
Huggss,kissess and loads of missess
Randy

#212834 by AlanJones Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:39 am
Sweetie, in every transfer there must be a comfirmation payment slip so you have to call the back later on today to know okay..

I love you so much

#212889 by AlanJones Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:11 am
Sweetie, how are you this morning hope you had a great and splendid night rest? Sweetie, what I want you to do is now is to call your bank and ask them to know if the money has been reflected into the account that the money was sent into? Pls call your bank to know and get back to me..

Randy

#213029 by scooby101 Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:40 am
Hi back at you my babyboo, honey am so glad to hear back from you and am so happy..sweetie, how's work and everything about you, hope everything's booming fine? Honey the only problem now is that you don't respond to my message as quick as I want you to honey... Honey, you mean there's no western union or money gram around you? Oh well, all we need to do now is for you to go send it as transfer from your bank.. I will send you another email which am going to provide you with the bank details.. All you need do is to go to your bank and tell them you want to transfer the particular amount into the account..

Randy

Here's the bank details.. Where you will be sending the funds...

Name...Melissa Inskeep
Bank name...Wells Fargo
Bank address... 12455 central Ave Chino. CA. 91710
Account Number:3835412754
Rounting number...121042882
Swift code...WFBIUS6S
#213316 by AlanJones Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:32 am
Good Morning to you dearie, how was your night and hope you had a great and fun weekend? Honey, am so sorry I hvint got back to you since friday.. Honey, hope you are doing fine and hope everything's booming fine with you? Honey I really appreciate all your efforts in other to help me am just so glad and sweetie.. Honey, I just want to ask you if the money has deducted from your own account? That is the 200 dollars you transfered from your account have they deducted it from your own account already?

I just want to be sure?
Randy

#213574 by scooby101 Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:17 am
Good Morning to you sweetie, how was your night and hope you had a great and fun weekend? Am very glad mine is over.. Sweetie, what's going on havint heard from you yet since your last message that you mentioned that you can't send the money through western union or moneygram... And I already sent you an account details you will just go to your bank and make the transfer that's all honey... Please let me know as soon as you get this as soon as possible.. It just that you don't reply my message as quick as am always replying yours..

Much love, hugss and kissesss
Randy
#213626 by AlanJones Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:43 pm
Hi good morning to you sweetie, honey how was your night hope you had a splendid night abd wake up in your best? my sweetheart i want to let you know that i dont think that the transfer was succesful simply becos the account holder of which you sent the money to did not get the money... you need to call your bank to be sure if the money has been sent properly my sweetheart.... i want you to be sure of the account that the money has been transfered into... i was thinking they might have did a mistake sending it to the formal details that i gave to you which does not have a swift code in it.. becos the second one that i just gave to you which include a swift cod did not recieve any money on her account.... honey, we need to be so sure about this cos she has been telling me that there's no money transfered into account yet..... sweetie, am just confused at this time.... honey, i want you to re-send back to me the details that the money was transfered into? i want to be sure my sweetheart.. pls....

I will be looking forward till i hear back from you again soon.. hope you understand this...
Hugsss,kissess and loads of missess
Randy