Information on romance scams and scammers.
#212519 by AlanJones Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:50 am
Profile on FishMeetFish - lionheart001 - http://www.FishMeetFish.com/profile/lionheart001

I am looking for my Soul Mate Woman

Age & Gender: 45 Year Old Man
Height: 6' 2" (188 cm)
Body Type: Muscular
Religion: Christian - Other
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Bald Hair Color / Brown Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

life itself has it effect on a relationship and the economy value does a lot about what we all face in every single relationship we have all over the world.A relationship where there will be peace and harmony seems to be far fetch .but with patience and sincerity of mind and having the knowledge of what you and i might be looking for in a relationships determines what kind of relationship we might end up in...i look through so many factors that seems to be the reason why relationship never works and i came to my conclusion that,we all have our own effect about how it will do us good or do us bad....i so much like a relationship where there will be peace and joy and there will never be a factor of heart break nor turning each other down at the point of love and affection...a relationship that is not well planned and monitored seems to be a den of lion for both the man and the woman involved in such relationship..A relationship that has no reason of why we are going into it might result into early disagreement and it will eventually be like a fate that isn't acceptable by all and sundry....i learn t so much in my little experience as a great man that i could stay and forever be in a single relationship if both me and my woman could get what is the reason why we got online as a first thing to tackle before those things start tackling us in the relationship we never prepare for...if i am to go into a relationship i will make sure i have my reasons of coming and it will be advice able for the same person i am meeting to know what she got online to look for as i am not on here to have fun nor joke with anyone..i am not a kind of person looking for a one night stand affair as i got on here to search for my soul mate woman .I really value life with family even though it seems to me that we cant get the best from our old family unlike the new union we are going into cause both men and women are coming from different backgrounds,this to me seems to be a factor we must look into and make sure it is well defined and look into and we must both know what are our likes and do not.our been compatible and been easy with one another..what i do that you don't like and what you do that i might not like in return is a factor to be considered as well..i am looking for a woman that will be mine forever and a woman that will want to come into a relationship that will last forever not for a short time..i am not on here for a relationship based on contract but on covenant

Image Image Image Image

PMs

Hello Lady

I am sure you would wonder why i would have written this message to you in English..I am very sure about myself and why i came on here.I really like your profile and i will like to let you know that i am looking for something real and pure with the right woman and i will want to know if you are still single...\

Lionel

Hello Beautiful...

I really do appreciate your true intention about what we are both looking for on here, i am a sincere man and i have

nothing to Hide about myself,i am matured in age and i want someone who could give me the best as in finding a woman

that match me with all i might be not for what i am,i prefer to meet with a woman who is herself and she will accept me

the way i am not for what i may have achieved let alone where the future would lie would be depending on what we both

could be ready to face in this relationship together...Nothing seems so easy comes that easy ,we must learn to know that

there is never a perfect relationship without misunderstanding as we would go in life together in such a relationship and

we should be ready for anything but our strength and dedication in the relationship would make us achieve one another

happiness that we may both have in mind to achieve with the person we are committing out hearts to my Dear...I am

learned about what true relationship is all about and i will want to give this a straight goals i must achieve if i will be going

into another relationship after loosen my Ex Wife in the Air Accident 6 years Ago alongside my Three Kids but i have a

Son i adopted now.Do let me know what you think about this and please send me your email address for us to write to one

another heart to read what is best from our both hearts.
Lionel

I am not someone that is on here to joke nor lie around...I am genuine and i want you to know that i will be real with you in all ways.Here is my Email [email protected]

Lionel

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#212659 by Grunt Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:57 am
with the yahoo address on meetme.com
Lionel Wederell
53, Male
New South Wales, Australia

and FB
https://www.facebook.com/lionel.wederell.5
Lionel Wederell
About
Chief Fabricator at China Minmetals Corpration
March 2001 to present
Studied Fabrications and Steel Vehicle Operations at Australian Trade College North Brisbane
In Jul 1990
Lives in Dee Why, New South Wales, Australia

#212661 by Grunt Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:05 am
with the gmail address on MS

https://myspace.com/muscharous01
Lionel
Los Angeles, CA

My desire in life is to be in a lasting relationship that could be a lasting and perfect domain for me and my partner.
I am originally From Australia ..
i just got into US 4 months Ago
#212666 by Grunt Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:12 am
with gmail on zorpia
Lionel
56, Berlin, Germany
Last seen 6 days ago
Looking for a date or a relationship with a girl
aged 39‑69, in Stockholm.

My desire in life is to be in a lasting relationship that could be a lasting and perfect domain for me and my partner.I would like to stay and live my life with my partner in all truthfulness and with my heart and my head involve in these relationship if i would find a partner that want something lasting and devoted with me.I long to be with someone that has a mind to be in a relationship with me for the rest of our lives together even if things are not right around the world the way people see a relationship to be now a days.I am looking for a home for me and my partner together for us to be able to put things right and for us knowing that we are from different backgrounds and things needed to be done accordingly.I am looking forward to meet with a faithful minded partner that will want to share a open heart with me in a way that we could see that we are plain and sincere with one another.When we have sincere passion and understanding towards one another and what a committed relationship should be,we would have a peaceful marriage with each other.i am seeking a relationship that will be based on Love and Trust.My partner will be willing to see these relationship to be based on Covenant not on Contract.I am not looking for a time waster but looking for my life and lovely partner that will be willing to know me for who i am and what i would want to be with him..A Tree cannot make a forest.Let me know if your true opinion counts about what i have written so far and let see if we could get the ball rolling

Personal Details
Sexual Orientation Straight
Ethnicity Caucasian (white)
Height and Weight 193cm 93Kg
Currently Living With Roommate(s)

Image Image
#212667 by Grunt Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:14 am
with gmail on migente
http://www.migente.com/Zdrav000123/
Zdrav000123
Sex: Male

personal message
relationship is a lifetime commitment.As for me and i am willing to give in my best in any good and standard relationship i will find myself in if i am going to meet with the right partner that got good heart towards having a relationship based on love and trust,i will like both male an female to know that,jumping from a relationship to other is not the best thing a soul mate personal should be looking out for.My heart will be open to someone that has a genuine intention towards me , as much as we do not have different thoughts or intentions in our heart towards one another,the relationship we are venturing into might have a status that might look not perfect from the beginning but our ability to cope and straightens what is not making it go well is what we should be looking out for as a man and a woman ..It could be funny but i mean it from my heart that we should think of how we met one another and after meeting one another either through this means or other way round,we should be attentive to the tone of each others heart,Randomly,when we are not prepare for a serious relationship we should give it a trying thought by getting online to seek one soul desired,When we look at each other background,something should struck our minds that we might look facially to be the person we are looking for ,but background and experience differs.There might be things i like which you do not like and things i like which will definitely be your hates.For me i could say this openly that i have had an experience that had really thought me so much about the way one should live his or her present life by thinking positive that,there is never a perfect relationship,we learn so much new things about one another as we live each day of our lives.Relationship should not be based on Contract or mutual love contract that has a tag on it saying,We got time that this relationship must outshine.I will never pray for such relationship cause i know what experience has thought me and why i need a relationship based on covenant not contract.you are a different person and i am too ,but we just need to try to give one another time for the differences to be seen so that we will not loose one another due to certain negligence.

#212763 by Grunt Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:32 pm
Thank you so much for the messages you have sent to me .I am a straight forward man and i got nothing to hide about myself.I am willing to pour out my mind to you on here about who i am.I am 6.2fit tall and i weigh 95kg, my Late Parent are both Aussie and Norwich differently and they were working for a Oil firm in Texas while my Mom was a teacher with a high school in Dee Why Australia, when i was born.I stood as the Only child and i have a Three kids that died alongside with Their Mom on there way back from Texas to Dee why Queensland in Australia my dear.I was into Mining Job in West Africa when i Adopted a Son since i got no offspring to inherit my Sweat in life. I operate Mega Structures machine that is popularly called Excavator while i was in the Mining but i deviate into working on a Vessel now.I live in my New Home in USA now..at Big Spring ,Texas.
I work on a vessel as an 2nd Engineer on a Oil Barge vessel from Saudi Arabia to Australia at the very moment.I really need to express to you so much about what i seek in a woman i would love to spend the rest of my life with if you happen to be that woman that possess such traits.
I have a desire is to meet a Beautiful, sensitive, sensuous, warm, assertive single or Divorced Woman who wants a friend. My interpretation of a friend is one to whom you can pour out all the contents of your heart chaff and grain together ,knowing that the gentleness of hands will take it all, sift it, keep that which is worth keeping and, with a breath of kindness, blow the rest away. I thank you in advance for allowing me to be that kind of friend to you and i would want to know and have a good assurance that you will be that woman that will grow with me from friendship to the next line of features i seek out from my woman.
I am looking for a special, loving relationship with a unique Woman, who is affectionate, Beautiful in and out of her personality, with a shapely figure, sincere, easygoing, with interests and characteristics similar to mine...someone who wants a meaningful, serious, long-term relationship...not just a few dates. Are you that special Woman?
I am looking for someone who has a great sense of humor and big heart, is curious about new things that would like to share new experiences or old habits.
I am looking for someone who believes that a true intimate partner looks out for the other and vice versa. While navigating life together, we are caring and concerned for each other's well-being because we make each other so happy and we love each other very much.
I am looking for a serious long term relationship with someone who possesses strong character and is goal-oriented. He must love the Lord with all of his heart,then I know he will love me with all his heart.
She must enjoy good humor, love to laugh, and be a hopeless romantic.So that would make him a God-loving romantic Lady......and God will approved. My ideal partner must love to take long walks...holding hands....when I am not giving Her a "walk for Her money"....Her yes must be yes, and Her no, no.
As far as an ideal partner is concern, i would like you to know that i am willing to give my totality to you and submit my heart to you the woman for the rest of our lives together no matter any situation we might both found ourselves dear.I am charismatic in nature and i would be ready to proof that to you in all ways and give you a reason to feel relax in the relationship with me forever, Do you know that humor and charm come in many packages.....I care about honesty, integrity and sincerity, you know the basics....Those who know its impossible to walk a righteous path and do right by everybody,.....but at least still try(emphasis on strong effort)....i am attracted to overtly passionate mature people who are totally comfortable in their own skin,..who know who they are(the good and the bad)and recognize their flaws, yet are unashamed (and not afraid to show) of the quirky, sometimes contradictory, eccentric aspects of their personality that define their individuality.....When a woman is genuine and sincere, life becomes easy for both the woman and the man in question.
Kindly consider some of this features of what i seek after in my woman and what i am willing to give back to such a woman and let me know what your opinion is like..
Lionel
Received: from [85.214.229.39]
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014

Image Image