Information on romance scams and scammers.
#211891 by AlanJones Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:08 am
Profile on FishMeetFish - Williambrown1960 - http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/Williambrown1960

Searching For My Soul Mate !!!

Age & Gender: 54 Year Old Man
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

I am kind, lovely, understanding, caring and GOD fearing person. I am an independent man who love working and planning, and keep to meet a lovely woman who will forever remain my life partner as well growing older together. But I don't smoke, but sometime take Social drink. I was married before. I love Vacation, outing with family, beach walk, as I love shopping with my family, love TV. I also love a lady who enjoy spending time with her family and wants to share travel, passion, fine food, intellectual discussion, as well as sitting in front of the fire place and growing old together.

PMs

Hello Sweet,
I have seen your profile and love the little you wrote there. We seem to have some little interest that could be developed and might lead to something good. I am an independent man who love working and planning, and keep to meet a lovely woman who will forever remain my life partner as well growing older together. Maybe you are my world I have been searching for. But I don't smoke, but sometime take Social drink. I was married before. I love Vacation, outing with family, beach walk, as well as shopping, love TV. I also like a lady who enjoy spending time with her family and wants to share travel, passion, intellectual discussion, as well as sitting in front of the fire place and growing old together.
My wish here is to get involved in a serious relationship/marriage, or wish to meet a lady with such ideal. Once again your profile is interesting and I really want to know more about you and getting to meet you if possible. Hope I am not being too pushy here?

Thanks for writing back, it's so nice to get your reply, your responds really made my day and I hope we could get to know each other better through this means. We have a lot to learn from each other and I hope as we continue to correspond we will get to know each other better and see where this lead us to.
Just want to be honest with you I live in London England, but travel a lot due to my work, did i scare you away with the distance? I am fully convinced that we can start here, because one has to know someone. I understand that race, age difference or distance does not matter but loving and caring matters a lot in life. Don't you think it will be nice if we communicate on yahoo messenger or Skype.

My Skype ID WILLIAM196027

[email protected] hope to see you soon

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#212376 by scooby101 Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:39 am
Thanks for writing back, it's so nice to get your reply, your responds really made my day and I hope we could get to know each other better through this means. We have a lot to learn from each other and I hope as we continue to correspond we will get to know each other better and see where this lead us to.
Just want to be honest with you I live in London England, but travel a lot due to my work, did i scare you away with the distance? I am fully convinced that we can start here, because one has to know someone. I understand that race, age difference or distance does not matter but loving and caring matters a lot in life. Don't you think it will be nice if we communicate on yahoo messenger or Skype.

Hello Sweet,
I have seen your profile and love the little you wrote there. We seem to have some little interest that could be developed and might lead to something good. I am an independent man who love working and planning, and keep to meet a lovely woman who will forever remain my life partner as well growing older together. Maybe you are my world I have been searching for. But I don't smoke, but sometime take Social drink. I was married before. I love Vacation, outing with family, beach walk, as well as shopping, love TV. I also like a lady who enjoy spending time with her family and wants to share travel, passion, intellectual discussion, as well as sitting in front of the fire place and growing old together.
My wish here is to get involved in a serious relationship/marriage, or wish to meet a lady with such ideal. Once again your profile is interesting and I really want to know more about you and getting to meet you if possible. Hope I am not being too pushy here?
#212526 by scooby101 Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:34 am