Information on romance scams and scammers.
#212613 by rococo Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:41 pm
Name stolen from Lt. Gen. Eric E. Fiel
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_E._Fiel

randkeo.pl
Nick foxy12
Gender male
Year born. 1958
Poland

Hi dear friend,
Lt. Gen. Eric E. Fiel, I am a UNITED STATE ARMY GENERAL, From united state of America, Am supportive and caring, looking forward to get a nice friend and I interest on you, I will like to establish mutual friendship with you, Please let continue our conversation through my private email box, Here is my email address ([email protected]) I will introduce myself better and send you my picture as soon as i receive your mail.

Thanks and regards.
Lt. Gen. Eric E. Fiel.
Advertisement

#212725 by rococo Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:37 am
MICROSOFT

Good day,
It's my pleasure meeting you, I hope all is well with you and how are you enjoying your day? can you allowed me to introduce myself to you? My name is Lt. General Eric Fiel, I am US military officer in Libya but presently in Syria now for peace mission and i will like to get acquainted with you, I am loving, honest and caring with a good sense of humor, I enjoy meeting new people and their way of life, I enjoy that parts of the world, the calm of the sea the beauty of the mountains and everything that life has to offer.

I will love to meet you for a serious relationship, you knows the true meaning of a relationship? I came in contact with you and I really wish to indicate my interest though I'm not always Available to write mail due the condition of my job.

I'm looking for genuine and meaningful intimate relationships with love, passion and romance, I wish you all the best life has to offer, please I'll be glad if you write to me soonest so that i can contact you and tell you more about my self.

I will send you my pictures Hope your understood and i still have something very important to disclose with you.

Thank you.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Lt. Gen. Eric Fiel.

:mrgreen: The following links show (2) images obtained in the e-mal

http://media.dma.mil/2011/Jun/28/200024 ... 20-774.JPG
http://www.usafa.af.mil/shared/media/ph ... 97-223.jpg
#265828 by rococo Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:12 am
ljubavni-sastanak.com/korisnik/pl/205644.html
force2
User First force eric
Birthday 14. Feb 1985.
Gender Male -
Orientation Heterosexual
Country Serbia
City latter
Seeking Male - couple
Relationship Type:romance,platonic love,long term relationship

About me...
i am seeking a good companion for a good relationship

Hi dear friend,
I’M Lt. General Eric Fiel, I am a UNITED STATE ARMY GENERAL, From united state of America, Am supportive and caring, looking forward to get a nice friend and I interest on you, I will like to establish mutual friendship with you,Please let continue our conversation through my private email box, Here is my email address (efforce (AT) h o t m a i l . c o m) I will introduce myself better and send you my picture as soon as i receive your mail.
Thanks and regards.
Lt. Gen. Eric Fiel.
SPOCEO: [email protected]
also shows a pic of man