Information on romance scams and scammers.
#212737 by Grunt Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:09 am
http://usa.christianlove.com/member/profile/=36846591
David, 43
from International Falls, MN

David's Characteristics
Eye Color Black
Ethnicity Multiracial
Marital Status Widowed
Education College
Occupation Military
Income$90,001 - $100,000

About David
I`m 43 year, single, lost my wife 5 years ago, a daughter, she`s 9 going on 10, my blessing. I`m simple, easy going, God fearing catholic, very hard working, independent, a good listener with high sense of humor and charisma. Enjoying traveling a lot, take a couple of overseas trips and road trips, go sight seeing, adventures, a professional sporting event like NASCAR, NBA and Barclay English Premier League, go camping, parks and beach.

I love listening to all kind of music as long as it has good lyrics and rhythm, but am a big fan of Rap, Hip Hop, Pop, R n B, but you`re welcome with yours just give me the name to download and i will listen to it. I love food a lot and my best is Barbecue (Fish, chicken and Turkey) besides, the best way through a man`s heart is through the stomach.

Advertisement

#212739 by Grunt Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:14 am
First i wanna say thank you so very much for getting back at me and also sharing a lottile about yourself.
Secondly, thank you for the lovely compliments and i don`t get that often as i`m new on the site and you re the only woman that has responded to my message. I`m a one woman tyoe of man, i don`t play games either as am too old for that. I am looking for something very serious that can lead to marriage with God will.
I`ve been married once, lasted for 7 years, lost my wife to a brain tumor, we had a daughter, Zoe, it mean LIFE, she`s 9 going on 10.
I work for the US Military Intelligence as a Black Op agent (to the real world we don`t exist for security reason) on active duty currently stationed in the Western part of Africa, Nigeria to be exact, i hope this won`t be a barrier for us to know more each other.
I`m a God fearing Catholic, born and raised, the entire family, we originally from Mexico so permit me if my English is not so good. I ve been with God all my life, especially in my line of ob, he the owner of my life and soul so i leave everything in his hands and let his will be done. This might sound as a deal breaker to you but it`s best you know cos i believe no one is perfect.
I travel a lot so i don`t really go to church, unless when am at home, i pray everyday. I`m a realist, don`t judge people and discriminate by their past, one wrong doesn't mean the person is bad just circumstances and situation bend us to do the thing we do.
I love the song, besides i have the full album of Bruno Mars. I have attached some pictures for your eyes only and i hope i don`t scare you always with them, lol. Hope you have a lovely day ahead of you and stay blesses.
David.

Received: from [96.2.145.96]
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014
IP: 96.2.145.96 <--- Internet Assigned Number
Hostname: host-96-145-2-96.midco.net
Organization: Midcontinent Communications
State/Region: Minnesota
City: International Falls

yahoo avatar
#212752 by Grunt Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:22 am
http://www.flirtbox.co.uk/bigalex46
bigalex46
from United Kingdom, Scotland, Edinburgh

About me
I like meeting new friends i love to learn, and love to know "How Did They Do That" My favorite channels are discovery and the learning channel also sweetie i enjoy a good bottle of wine or a cup of coffee with that special person and also i love to cuddle while watching great movies, especially when it rains Really i love romance and just getting lost in that special someones eyes as we talk and laugh well am just a very simple person who loves and appreciate good things I need someone serious, matured and who knows what it is to be in love not just one make up face girl, saying I love u... I love you and meanwhile its a make up love, someone who can be comfortable at an important public function but has no problem getting sand between her toes at the beach! Sure enough of herself to open up to loving and caring for that special man in her life also she must be Intelligent, funny, honest and responsible yeah, a woman who can communicate what she desires

General appearance European/White
Occupation Medical Doctor
Profession Healthcare
Education College
I like... honesty
I dislike... lies