Information on romance scams and scammers.
#212584 by hzgran Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:13 pm
Hello,I'm one of many victims of a romance scam... My online "partner" has the name Obrian Kelvin,claims to be a Captain for the US Military and that he's on a mission in West Africa...We started chatting about 4 days ago and he sent me this email address to contact his supervisors in order to get permission to come to visit me... [email protected] something didn't seem right to me so I googled the address and found your website... Fortunately, I haven't been asked for money yet... Anyway,he has a profile Facebook and I post it here so that others might see it and don't fall for him... https://www.facebook.com/obrian.kelvin?ref=ts&fref=ts We met on an online dating site and he made me trust him and sent him some of my photos...Thank God,not intimate photos! Also, he has 2 cell phone numbers in which we've been contacting... 0022898075444 and 0022890612855 I'm going to do what you advise us to do and that's stop all contact with him... His email address is [email protected] I really want to get revenge on him but I know that it would make things worse so I'm not gonna waste any more time for this scammer... Thanks for your time and I hope that noone else gets hurt by those people!
Advertisement

#212652 by Grunt Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:24 am
FB profile and photos (5 out of 23 :shock: ) before being deleted
Obrian Kelvin
About
Worked at Military.com
Went to West Fargo High School
Lives in Saint-Benin-d'Azy
From California City, California

Image Image

Image Image Image
#212677 by hzgran Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:22 am
Thanks for the reply Grunt... I'm going to continue updating the info about him and if anyone else of these scammers shows up,he's going to be reported here in order to "save" as many victims as possible!
#212792 by hzgran Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:34 pm
Since last night I haven't spoken to him and he started sending me emails looking for me... Last night in order to get rid of him,I lied to him that I sent an email to the address he sent me...About 4 hours again he sent me another email giving me a new address because he said that the last one would take longer to reply to me so with the new one we'll get a faster reply about his permission to come visit me to my country... Here's the new address [email protected]