Information on romance scams and scammers.
#212795 by Grunt Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:47 pm
meetup2
thomas77
40 year old male
Seeking a woman for long term relationship
Ethnicity: Caucasian
City: dothan
Marital status: Divorced
Children: Yes, they live away from home
Want children: Undecided
Interests: what we want we must be able to give
Education: Post graduate degree

About thomas77
i am honest and i don't like to lie and i hate lie, deception and dupery. i help my friends if they have problems. i am faithful in friendship and in love. i do what i say and what i think. all my acts in my life reflect my mind. i am easy to live and i hate quarrellings. my dream is to get married again to a lovely woman that will be called my wife and life time partner.i need a loving and caring person besides me. i'd like to spend as much time as possible together, to share problems like: sorrow, joy and thoughts. i think it's very important to listen and learn from each other. there is only several really serious belongings in life, friendship, loyalty and love amongst them. i think that people can not be without friendship and loves together. particularly without love and passions? I'm optimist, intelligent, romantic, faithful, understanding,God fearing with a sense of humor. I want to love and to be loved. I believe in love, happiness. i like a family style of life, baking, reading, traveling i dream to see world with my partner, nature, sea and ocean, gardening. I want to have a happy family and children.

how are you? am new here, hope to get use to the site.
i am so happy that we are communicating i will love to know you more and more and get more closer to you , i am man of my words and i hope this work cause have been a victim of bad women and would not want to experience it anymore, i could not live with my daughter due to my job i traval so much i move from one place to another i have to take her to her grand mother in UK for her to be able to complete her education i truly miss her so much i hope i live under one roof with her soon . that can only be done when i get to meet the right woman i want to spend the rest of my life with the woman i will call my wife i will be so happy because that will make me a happy man with happy family.i need a God fearing woman to spend the rest of my life with some one who will be so comfortable with me every time i need true love. some one to spend the rest of my life with some one who will be ready to be my wife true love is what i need that will be my God send the right person God have ever want me to spend the rest of my life with, can't wait to be with the one for me. best regards Thomas
sorry for responding late, have been at work all this while, please here is my email address robertcurrine247 at gmail dot com will be waiting to hear from you dearie
Advertisement

#212802 by Grunt Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:38 pm
Frank Luan Parker
has several kid photos uploaded and also this photo

the profile photo on meetup2
can be found here
http://www.xmyzine.com/Magazine-Covers/ ... 678840.05/
where you also find the name who uploaded the photo

together with this information and the photos of Frank Luan Parker
you are able to find the person the images are stolen from, i.e.
REMAX realtor Jay McHugh
http://urbusinessnetwork.com/jay-mchugh ... a-samuels/
https://twitter.com/jaymchugh/media