Information on romance scams and scammers.
#212826 by Grunt Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:57 am
deleted on zorpia
claimed to be from Reno, USA

I am Morris Jay....looking for someone who's willing to be an EQUAL and BEST FRIEND. Strong chemistry is a must, but so is a ATTITUDE, TRUST, UNDERSTANDING and CONSISTENCY. No matter how far we are Love can exit. text me if you are interesting. I can give you my email address which is m.jay002 at Yahoo .com..or text me (904) 419-3122
Advertisement

#212828 by Grunt Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:03 am
with the email address and the profile image on zorpia also on tagged

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6007764892
Morris J
Last Active: 4 days ago
Tagline: serious relationship
Relationship Status: Widowed
Interested In: Friends, Dating, Serious Relationship, Networking
Languages: English, Italiano
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight

Dreams:
People come and go from our lives in a blink of an eye it seems. If you're lucky you will come across the one person who makes a lasting impression. One that last your whole life. When you are together, things are easy, natural. They are easy to talk with, you instinctively know what each other needs or wants.. What makes each other happy or sad. It's wonderful to find someone to share life with - when it's your soul mate, it's even better. Are you mine? Also , Can you believe we are here looking through other peoples profiles?! Hum, I would have never guessed this would be me. So, as hard as it seems.. here it goes, Again!...Well this is probably the last place I expected to find someone. I'm not really into the bar scene. Plus I'm not sure that is the best place to find someone. I enjoy almost any outdoor activity. I love camping, canoing, and taking my dog to the park. I enjoy playing guitar and listening to music .Chemistry is a must. I am attracted to a woman who is confident, intelligent, interesting, and fun. Most importantly, she has the ability to bring out my romantic, passionate side ..I am basically looking for a woman who I can talk to, spend time with, and be intimate

About Me:
My name is Morris New to here.I am loyal, responsible, active, responsible, loving, caring, sharing, kindhearted,warm, accommodating,sexy,compassionate ,tolerant,laid back type,outgoing,welcoming to people generally,I am also a one woman Man ,I like to sing,write poems,listening to music,swimming,playing Basketball,watching TV,Movies and comedies,I love public intimacy and want a good woman with a good heart,one with good knowledge about love and who knows how a man is been treated,age or color difference do not matter to me at all,as long as she loves me,I want a relationship that will last forever and won't fade no matter what.
#212832 by Grunt Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:27 am
second profile on tagged with this email address
http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5978258140
Morris J
Last Active: 16 days ago
Tagline: Txt me 360-836-1649
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Friends, Dating, Serious Relationship, Networking
Languages: English
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight

About Me
My name is Morris New to here.I am loyal, responsible, active, responsible, loving, caring, sharing, kindhearted,warm, accommodating,sexy,compassionate ,tolerant,laid back type,outgoing,welcoming to people generally,I am also a one woman Man ,I like to sing,write poems,listening to music,swimming,playing Basketball,watching TV,Movies and comedies,I love public intimacy and want a good woman with a good heart,one with good knowledge about love and who knows how a man is been treated,age or color difference do not matter to me at all,as long as she loves me,I want a relationship that will last forever and won't fade no matter what.

with this image also on Skype
m.jay002
seattle, United States

#218555 by Grunt Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:55 pm
zorpia
JONATHAN
46, Cape Town, South Africa
Last seen 5 days ago
Looking for anything with a girl,
aged 38‑70, in Germany.
Single
I am Friendly, Goofy, Obscure, Other
Ethnicity Caucasian (white)
Language English
Currently Living With Kids
Religion Christian

About Me
My name is Jonathan New to here.I am loyal, responsible, active, responsible, loving, caring, sharing, kindhearted,warm, accommodating,sexy,compassionate ,tolerant,laid back type,outgoing,welcoming to people generally,I am also a one woman Man ,I like to sing,write poems,listening to music,swimming,playing Basketball,watching TV,Movies and comedies,I love public intimacy and want a good woman with a good heart,one with good knowledge about love and who knows how a man is been treated,age or color difference do not matter to me at all,as long as she loves me,I want a relationship that will last forever and won't fade no matter what.

I am Jonathan and will like to know you more better, i am looking for someone who's willing to be an EQUAL and BEST FRIEND. Strong chemistry is a must, but so is a ATTITUDE, TRUST, UNDERSTANDING and CONSISTENCY. No matter how far we are Love can exit. get back to me in my private email if you are interested... jguz10 @ outlook.com or text me (904) 419-3122
#227514 by Grunt Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:47 pm
with the photo and email address of previous post now on cs

jonathan46
Shoot me an email and let's see what happens!
I am a: 46 yr-old man seeking women, 38-62
Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
Marital Status: Widowed
Has Kids: Yes, and they live with me sometimes
Wants Kids: Someday
Education: Some College
I am a self employed ( Computer engineer base On software and Programming

About me:
My name is Jonathan New to here.I am loyal, responsible, active, responsible, loving, caring, sharing, kindhearted,warm, accommodating, sexy, compassionate ,tolerant,laid back type,outgoing,welcoming to people generally,I am also a one woman Man ,I like to sing,write poems,listening to music,swimming,playing Basketball,watching TV,Movies and comedies,I love public intimacy and want a good woman with a good heart,one with good knowledge about love and who knows how a man is been treated,age or color difference do not matter to me at all,as long as she loves me,I want a relationship that will last forever and won't fade no matter what.

I’m looking for:
Does this ever get any easier? Just looking for someone interesting and cool to hang out with who I find attractive and vice versa.I am looking for someone who can be a great friend, is affectionate, is interested in what makes me tick and has some sense of that for herself as well..A few words to describe me.. Passionate, Witty, exciting , quick to smile.. Profanity lover... sarcastic, compassionate, soft heart , practical joker.. Fantastic cook, catastrophically clumsy, a horrible speller , bold, giggler , scarf wearer, Lipstick lover , perfume wearing... passionate about Music , Photographer
#227515 by Grunt Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:50 pm
My name is Jonathan New to here.I am loyal, responsible, active, responsible, loving, caring, sharing, kindhearted,warm, accommodating,sexy,compassionate ,tolerant,laid back type,outgoing,welcoming to people generally,I am also a one woman Man ,I like to sing,write poems,listening to music,swimming,playing Basketball,watching TV,Movies and comedies,I love public intimacy and want a good woman with a good heart,one with good knowledge about love and who knows how a man is been treated,age or color difference do not matter to me at all,as long as she loves me,I want a relationship that will last forever and won't fade no matter what.

Subject: this is Jonathan from connectingsingles
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014
#237693 by Grunt Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:10 pm
back on zorpia
Jonathan
46, Orange Park, Florida, United States
Last seen 55 minutes ago
Looking for anything with a girl,
aged 38‑55, in Australia.
Single
I am Friendly, Clever / Quick Witted, Slapstick, Raunchy.

About Me

I am Jonathan New on Zorpia will like to know you more better, i am looking for someone who's willing to be an EQUAL and BEST FRIEND. Strong chemistry is a must, but so is a ATTITUDE, TRUST, UNDERSTANDING and CONSISTENCY. No matter how far we are Love can exit. get back to me if you are interested... email me at jguz10/@/outlook/./com