Information on romance scams and scammers.
#183164 by Grunt Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:55 pm
still active with this email address

FMF
Charlesbouchard
Seeking for a serious relationship a serious love partner
Age & Gender: 54 Year Old Man

About Me
am Lieutenant General Charles Bouchard simple and easy going man with good sense of humor seeking for a serious woman for a real relationship because am not here for games am for real am also faithful and understanding man a good listener as well loving and caring and God fearing

Image Image

how are you doing am Charles nice to meet you i would love to know you more better
add me on YM charliebouchard72
Thanks
Advertisement

#212863 by rococo Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:45 am
angelreturn /
chraliebouchard
Creation date 31.07.2014
Male / Single
57 - Aachen / Germany
Current Location Frankfurt / Germany
About me: Honest and sincere.
Looking for: Looking for an honest and sincere God fearing woman.
Origin Caucasian (White)
Military Occupation
Transfer Willing to relocate to another country
Seeking Friendship, Marriage
Education Doctorate
Languages​​: English
Religion Christianity
Zodiac Sign Taurus

Hello my dear .. queen .. how are you doing i hope all is well with you.? I am new here on this site, well as you can see I am Lieutenant General Charlie Bouchard Major CMM CD and am a Canadian Army General Commander of the NATO military mission in Libya for peacekeeping.I am 57 years old.I have son Samuel he is 14 yrs old I'm single and lost my wife five years ago she died of cancer .. I was born in Chicoutimi, Quebec, Canada .. I enrolled with the Canadian Forces in 1974 under the Officer Candidate Training Plan. After helicopter training, and qualified in 1976 as a helicopter pilot.
I had a long career in Tactical Aviation within the Canadian Forces Air Command, which included flying positions in several Squadrons, command of 444 Tactical Helicopter Squadron at Lahr in Germany, and command of 1 Wing Kingston.well if you dont mind here is my email Address [email protected] feel free to contact me anytime okay.

Regards.
Major General Charlie Bouchard.

#213417 by mariko Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:40 am
David John, [email protected]
Photo is Charles Bouchard.

Skype same11405
Tuesday, August 20, 1963
English
Florida, United States
+79672188852

+79 is Kazakhstan

[9:16:09 AM] same11405: I am Gen. David from florida
[9:16:13 AM] same11405: and you ?
[9:18:55 AM] David John: Nice to meet you here (handshake)

[9:20:01 AM] David John: I am a humble and honest man, i like meeting friends now because i am new here on the internet

[9:20:28 AM] David John: I am not looking for dating okay
[9:20:56 AM] David John: Okay dear
[9:21:10 AM] David John: Are you married with kids ?

Originating IP: 197.251.141.170
Originating ISP: Vodafone Ghana
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Ghana

I hope you are doing good now and having a pleasant time over there. Thanks for your contact from Skype and i am also impress to have such kind of communication with you and i can see that we both have met on fate and i am taking this opportunity to tell you something about me as we are both behind the screen trying to know more about each other ....My name is Gen. David John.... And as i have already
told you, I am a 5 star General from the U.S.A,i work with the UNITED NATION AUTHORITY, but i am now in Syria with the United Nation, and i am working in the Military camp just to make sure that the UN armies can stop the conflict here, and will be coming home within few months time. I have been Divorce for few years now as i told you. I am having one son who is 19years old and his studying in Oxford University. I came to Skype which happens to be a social network to look for someone that i can continue the life with no matter how the distance is because distance doesn't matter when love finds itself and i believe distance is just a mile and it can be closed within a twinkle of an eye by two hearts that have accepted to be together...
Talking about my self,I love friends and family, I am a fun person and make friends easily. I love life, love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady like you. Life can be lonely without someone...I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues. Am honest,kind caring,affectionate,good sense of humor,easy going,free thinker, trustworthy and respect the lives of other people.....I'm a man who lives life as it comes to me. I don't worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do.The best days of my life are yet to come and i am looking for someone who will love and care about me for a long time relationship that can lead to marriage. Although I would consider myself be a romantic, I don't believe that life is about the
'grand passion.' In reality it is more about comfortable comrade. I am really a fun person who loves people,loves to laugh, I am very caring,love music, dancing, singing ( in my car) ! Love the church...am a devoted friend. I like to have fun,I have strong moral values with honesty and integrity being the core of my personality, am very cool, i respect my dignity....I'm excited to see new places, meet new people and do new things. I'm not a fighter and I don't argue, life's too short but I do value friendship and intimacy.Respect is one of the most important requisites in a relationship, as are honesty and commitment. I enjoy going out to dinner, movies, walks,and quiet times. I love nature, enjoy learning, and have a deep respect and love for children. I'm fascinated with the world and different cultures and would enjoy learning more about them....I love to laugh and like being around people with a good sense of humor. I also appreciate people who are different and even quirky.
I am a cute caring lovable man who is into anything really at this point in my life, whether it be a serious relationship or
just Dating, but know my ultimate goal is to find a mate though.. I want to enjoy this phase of my life in my search and if my future mate happens to show up in front of me like you, I will not let her go.. My passions are meeting my future soul-mate/partner.. I believe I am a very good man with a very big heart with modern qualities.. I'm pretty laid back, down to earth, a very positive person, enjoy the simple things in life.. I'm told that I am kind, caring, generous, thoughtful, opinionated, handsome, and intelligent and have many intelligent and have many lovable qualities.. I try to allow life itself not to stress me out and remain a happy go lucky person.. Love to kiss and hug.. I think one of my biggest flaws is being too nice and loyal to people in my life, but it is just the right thing we should all do, but
in general, good always outweighs the bad.. I'm very responsible but still let the inner boy in me come out at times, OK maybe sometimes too much.. I'm very flexible in things I like to do, whether it’s going out dinning or just hanging home eating pizza and putting in a DVD.. I love the monsoon season and the lightning it brings.. I'm very thought full of others and always make the best of a bad situation.. I am a widower after some years of faithfulness and love and was put out because I lost her in an accident.. I am looking for someone to spend time with and lead into a lasting long term, rest of my life type of relationship or just a now thing, I will not discount anything right now.. Someone to laugh with and try new things with and make new memories with together, hold each others for hours and hours.. To be able to have fun no matter what we’re doing, as long as it is together.. I really enjoy the act of making love and/or sex and the
comfort that comes with it, when the two actually make love just from the act of holding each other sometimes.. Looking so forward to meeting someone for any type of relationship at this point in my life, whatever the situation brings.. I am a caring man that loves companionship and if I am loved, I will love back as much if not more and treat .
Take care and have a wonderful day, and i will also be happy if you can send me some nice pictures of yours and hope to hear from you soon......

After declined his proposition, he turned into Military Box scammer.

[22:26:30] David John: Okay
[22:26:49] David John: Do you like to do business with me ?

[22:27:27] David John: Very good business that will profit you 30% of the money

[22:29:40] David John: But you know that i am a general and i have all the legal document

[22:30:07] David John: to cover you up
[22:30:18] David John: Okay

[22:40:36] David John: I am in camp here in Syria and i need someone who can be my beneficiary to receive my consignment box from United Kingdom UK, because i have no one that will help me do that because i believe you have already read my message on your mail, the consinment box is worth 3.5$ Million Dollars, because the security company are about to fold up and they advise for all costomer to come and collect their money, as a general i will like you to fear not because you will have all legal document that will protect and the box to your country

[22:43:59] David John: No i am not doing anything illegal because i don't want to spoil my image as a General in the America Army, i am giving you 30% of the money

[22:46:31] David John: I am telling you the truth okay, can you come on cam so that we can talk and you will see me that i can never lie at my age
#260558 by malu53 Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:18 am
jacques
City: texas
Type: widow
Children: 1 child
Looking for a: woman Age:40-75
Relations:Marriage

Description: I'm an easy going person. Looking for someone to share my life with.Looking for that one person that can and will accept me for who and what I am. ready to try again. So tired of being alone after years. Wouldn't mind settling down in the country with the gentle country woman. Someone with a good heart and a kind soul. Someone who understands and values a good loving relationship. A good sense of humor is a plus. I am new to the dating scene and I am a genuine person who is doing the same thing as you all...looking for my other half but love meeting new friends during the adventure! I have devoted my life to my family, now, their all gone and I am left building a new life with the focus on my relationships whether they be friendships or romantic. I have had a hard couple of years emotionally as far as losing the people I loved, but I survived, and am probably even stronger for the simple fact that some things, no matter how much you wish differently, cannot be changed.I do not play games, lie or mislead people. I am the what you see is what you get kind of man. I'm a man who will,Go an extra mile for those in need,I only no how to be me.I wear my heart on my sleeve,Giving the very best of me.I was told a time or two,That I was just to nice,I have paid the price ,For those who,Tried to brake me down.But tall I stand for I am real.So many people try to change me,For their own benefits.Only made me realize I love who I am,And for only myself will I change.I don't no how to be anything but real.So I won't apologize for being real,For the people who are not,true to them selves.To be real with someone else,You must be true to your self first.

caption: Charliee
Last edited by malu53 on Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
#260560 by malu53 Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:24 am
https://plus.google.com/101600206727806987865/posts
Burt Joseph

I am financial consultant and our company is brokering a Joint Venture Partnership of Twenty Five Million Dollars in various business sectors within various countries on behalf of an investor. Respond to receive full,Information/Explanations on this project via email address which is([email protected]), to,receive information/explanations on this project.
Regards,
Burt Joseph
#260561 by malu53 Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:31 am
http://de.slideshare.net/Alhajimomoduha ... slideshare
Alhaji momodu hamadia
Ghana, Ghana :=)
Alfa at mosque
Real Estate/ Construction / Architecture

Dear Sir,Madam
I am financial consultant and our company is brokering a Joint Venture Partnership of Twenty Five Million Dollars in various business sectors within various countries on behalf of an investor. Respond to receive full,Information/Explanations on this project via email address which is([email protected]), to,receive information/explanations on this project.,,
Regards,
Abudida Ahmed
#261395 by malu53 Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:37 am
datanta.com/user-view_user-804403.html
charlie
I'm a man
Men from Nueva Hampshire
In: United States

Headline: I am simple with God fearing heart and i love sincerity.
I define myself: I am simple with God fearing heart and i love sincerity and honesty because that is what keep fact in a humans life to gain more wisdom and understanding by respecting humanity as well.