Information on romance scams and scammers.
#208261 by AlanJones Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:12 pm
Profile on FishMeetFish - Jimmylove001 - http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/Jimmylove001

The type of person I am interested in is a woman who can laugh, be playful and light hearted, one who is motivated and ambitious, intelligent, and self confident. I enjoy meaningful conversation in addition to plain old good fun.

Age & Gender: 56 Year Old Man
Height: 5' 11" (180 cm)
Body Type: Athletic
Religion: Christian - Other
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Black Hair Color / Brown Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

I enjoy exercising daily which either involves weight training or aerobics. I think it is important to exercise and eating very healthy meals. I love to go out dancing, to nice romatic dinners and shopping at large malls like the Mall of America. I enjoy romantic music and slow dancing as well and fast dancing. I prefer romantic, attractive, affectionate women.. I believe that romance is a very important part of the relationship. I enjoy women who are confident with themselves and are not afraid to express themselves in a diplomatic way. I think it is very important that two people want the same thing in a relationship. I believe that this should be discussed and communicated clearly when two people first meet.

Image Image Image

PMs

Hello....how 're you doing pretty,anyway I'm Jimmy by name can we get to know each other better on here?

Hmmm...thank you for getting back to me,anyway I am James by name from Miami,Fl.If you don't mind can we get to know each other better!!!

Oh that's good to hear...well i'm Jimmy Clarke Stone a single dad,I'm into buying and selling of arts and antiques being doing this for 7yrs now.how about you?

That's wonderful i don't get to here much cos of my work...how about chatting and getting to know more about each other,what do you think?

here is my contact detail [email protected]
looking forward to your message soon

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#212998 by AlanJones Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:19 am
Hi XXX..how are you doing and how is the weather over there like?I'm so sorry for writing you back now i have being busy for weeks now and the nature of my job doesn't give me enough time online,Wish you and I could talk more and see hoe things go.Have a nice day!!!

Jimmy

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 196.46.245.154
Originating ISP: Airtel Networks Limited
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#213056 by AlanJones Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:01 am
Your welcome XXX..anyway how about telling me about your past marital life,I really find something special in you and i would be glad if both of us can share our past life and see how it's goes!!!

Jimmy

#214206 by AlanJones Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:31 am
Hi XXX....how was your day like?hope you are having a wonderful time...I'm so happy to be reading your mail presently and also I'm so sorry for writing you back now to be honest with you the nature of job doesn't give me much time on here so i try to get on here the little time i can......Your children are well to do and that's good,I'll be having some free time to myself hope you and I will chat better and know more about each other on here
Have a nice day ahead and pls take good care of yourself Ok

Jimmy