Information on romance scams and scammers.
#215381 by rococo Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:36 am
MyDailyFlog
missaddelz1
zarrin addel
28 year old, woman from Iran

hello my good friend,i hope this message finds you in a good condition,well my is miss zarrin adel,i saw your profile here an it interest me a lot to ask for your hand in friendship,you can write to me back on my e-mail address [[email protected]] so that we can exchange contact,and also have better understanding.

http://cdn.mydailyflog.com/mdf_images/4 ... 12_350.jpg
Advertisement

#215383 by rococo Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:53 am
club.caradisiac.com/ profile deleted

Hello my name is zarrin i seek for a honest partner for friendship i hope yo don't mind if you don't mind please reply me with my email address([email protected]​) i will like to here form you ok so i can tell you more about myself and we can exchange picture too and share some other things with love zarrin
#215385 by rococo Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:06 am
findfriendz.com/
zarina12
i am a nice looking girl
27, Female, Milan, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Italy
My Birthday: 18 Nov
I Am Here For: Friendship, Dating,
Relationship Status: Single
My Sexual Orientation: Straight
My Race: Asian
My Religion: Muslim
Occupation Student

Hello dear,
How are you? My name is zarrin,My hobbies are reading,tennis,movie.I am impressed when i saw your contact today while i was browsing the net,and i will
like to discuss important matter with you and as well as establish a long lasting relationship with you. In addition, please kindly contact me direct with my e-mail address! ([email protected])

Remember that age does not matter, what matters is idea and better understanding.
I will be more glad to read your mail soon.here is also attachment of my picture,
God bless you, Waiting to hear from you soonest.
With love.
Miss zarrin.

http://www.findfriendz.com/uploads/thum ... in____.jpg