Information on romance scams and scammers.
#215394 by scooby101 Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:46 am
http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/Scharton45

About Me

I have been without love for a while and I am totally not used to this. I long for something lasting, something magical, and never ending. It has taken me a long time to grow to this point of acknowledgment. This growth took a combination of wisdom (which I prayed for daily) and experience, mixed with compassion for all that has been created and the desire to give and serve. I wish to offer my woman the best that I am. However I will and want to be as transparent as I possibly ca

Hi sweetie

your profile caught my attention maybe we could share some more conversation and pictures am on yahoo [email protected] Im, or skype scharton70 Hope to read back from you soon,

Scharton cares
Advertisement

#215461 by scooby101 Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:53 pm
Nice to see you here..Am scharton harrison Mark from fishmeetfish...You gave me your email there...could you tell me more about you and send more pictures to me...Hope to read back from you soon.

Scharton cares.

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:IP Address Quick Report
IP Address: 173.245.67.179
Organization: Egihosting
City: San Jose
Country of Origin: United States
* For a complete report on this IP address goto ipTRACKERonline
#216025 by scooby101 Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:24 am
Thanks for your email...could you tell me more about you..Kids, relationship , work and where are you from and age..what would you love to know more about me too.., Here are some pictures of mine and kids hope you like them,

Hope to read back from you soon

#216347 by scooby101 Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:08 am
Thanks so much for your messages, Am a single dad with two boys..I lost my wife some years back when given to a baby..I lost her and the child, i work a special force in the military black obs in colorado denver Fort carson..,what are you really looking for in a relationship, are your ready for one, have you dated any one online before? Hope to read back from you soon
#216663 by scooby101 Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:02 pm
Thanks so much , I really appreciate your message, i did love to have a serious relationship soon with a honest and truthful woman, I wanna love and beloved forever in peace and happiness with my boys forever...I need caring woman who will take me kids as her own child. and give all the best of love., Am new to this , haven't meet anyone online or date anyone, Could you tell me if you are really ready for a serious relationship with a man like me who work as a military and far away from home now..i told you am on a mission now in Afghanistan kabul...for a peace keeping mission, I wanna relocate for love just to be happy forever and start a new life with my woman..Dear could you please get a yahoo messenger so we can chat more all day and am gonna love to see more pictures of yours...Hope to read back from you soon..

Scharton M cares
#216903 by scooby101 Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:17 am
Hello my love,

Thanks so much for your messengers, I really appreciate you so much, I believe you are just my dream woman and my heart desires, I love to start a good relationship with you so much soon and live together in love and happiness forever with kids., I cant just wait to see you and share the rest of my life with you , I guess we have same in common and we can start a good relationship...I love what i read about you..Honey could you tell me the best time to see you online maybe you can get a yahoo messenger or skype for more conversation..I love to have you so much soon with me and might take a leave soon here and start a new life..Hope to read back from you soon.

Scharton cares
#217137 by scooby101 Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:52 am
Scharton Mark: Hello
Scharton Mark: Am really happy to see you here darling
Scharton Mark: was just checking my mails to see if i got mail from you
Scharton Mark: Am fine darling...I missed you
Scharton Mark: Okay my love..How are you?
Scharton Mark: Good.Honey...i cant just wait to see you and plan our family...
Scharton Mark: Is this the best time to chat with you?
Scharton Mark: Okay honey.what time are you home?
Scharton Mark: what says the time now?
Scharton Mark: Oh really what country is that honey?
Scharton Mark: Here is 11;50 am
Scharton Mark: Okay..
Scharton Mark: I told you am in Afghanistan kabul
Scharton Mark: On a mission..
Scharton Mark: You read mails i sent to you honey..
Scharton Mark: Am in the radar room now chatting with you...
Scharton Mark: Am really happy to chat with you darling...I missed that so much and i get worried all day
Scharton Mark: Okay...have you dated anyone online before?
Scharton Mark: I told you am new to it and you are my only woman here
Scharton Mark: I told my commadant about you..
Scharton Mark: He was really happy for me
Scharton Mark: Honey could we makes plans ?
Scharton Mark: If i could come to you soon
Scharton Mark: But i wanna know you more...I dont wanna get hurt..I need a caring and loving woman who will always love me and my kids and take me as i am
Scharton Mark: I just wanna start a new family with my dream woman
Scharton Mark: Yeah...Honey
Scharton Mark: I need a woman...just the way you are...Honey you told me about your daugther
Scharton Mark: How old is she
Scharton Mark: Okay...and when am with you we could go on holiday and bring my boys
Scharton Mark: Yeah...But we have to makes plans first so i can come
Scharton Mark: I just wanna start a new life when am done with my mission here...and take my benefits...i really wanna relocate for love and have a good business of my own when i leave the Army
Scharton Mark: Yeah honey...You are really right...i wanna be with my new family and kdis
Scharton Mark: kids
Scharton Mark: Honey where do you work?
Scharton Mark: Oh okay...
Scharton Mark: Just cant wait to see you soon...But honey we really have to always talk and sending mails for us to always keep contacts
Scharton Mark: Yeah me too...did you got my last mail?
Scharton Mark: Okay,...
Scharton Mark: You live alone with you daughter?
Scharton Mark: In your own house?
Scharton Mark: Tell me about your last relationship?
Scharton Mark: Okay...have you been all alone since the,..? and why are you on site?
Scharton Mark: Okay...can you take your profile off there cause i dont go there any more since i found you
Scharton Mark: why...i dont go there anymore...I just wanna believe you are my dream woman..
Scharton Mark: Are you really ready for a serious relationship with me ?
Scharton Mark: Okay good...
Scharton Mark: Honey am really happy to see you here...you are my hope to have a good wife
Scharton Mark: I promise to give you all the best love you ever wanted in life
Scharton Mark: Honey and you too, I love what i saw about you...you are a pretty woman,,can wait to see you and start a new family
Scharton Mark: Honey maybe we chat when you get home?
Scharton Mark: Honey get me offlines..am gonna be off duty
Scharton Mark: I will be online at 6pm your time waiting for you
Scharton Mark: Are you gonna be online
Scharton Mark: At home 6pm your time?
Scharton Mark: Please am gonna be here...Honey
Scharton Mark: I need you around me all day... wanna chat more withyou
Scharton Mark: Please my dear wife...You can write mails to me as well...i love reading for you
Scharton Mark: I love you
Scharton Mark: Yeah honey always for you...i will always be careful
Scharton Mark: I love youso much
#217401 by scooby101 Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:18 am
Dear XXXXX.

I don't know what happened to me whether I was crazy or just lonely, all I know is I was sick of being deceived, mistreated, and unloved. Then you came along... I don't know why. All I know is that I felt a connection on our first mail, something I had never felt before which at first made me feel uneasy, stupid and even a bit childish, which made me go through all kinds of emotions as we send mails and began finding we had a lot in common. I felt like we had known each other from an unknown past.

At first I was scared and a part of me wanted to ignore and just believe that you were just someone who was playing a game being that we were both behind the screen. I was thinking I was crazy to have the feelings I was beginning to have for you. I was really upset with myself and became very angry with the way I was feeling. I didn't want to admit to you or anyone else that I was falling for someone I had never actually met. I thought I was becoming insane myself - damn it - I tried to fight these feelings off but they were just too powerful for me to ignore! I tried to convince myself that this can't be for real; that you couldn't REALLY be feeling the same as I was... I was going insane!!! No matter how hard I tried - I just could not fight the feelings I was having for you.

Then the night came when you were expressing how you were beginning to feel which I tried not to believe, because I was scared of being disappointed, but the magnetism that I was feeling was so strong that I could no longer fight it. Our chats became an everyday thing and the feelings just would not go away no matter how hard i tried.

I just could not resist the temptation of meeting you while I was on vacation near you... all along I could not believe that you were for real, but when we finally first met I knew then there was no way I could stop from loving you. I thought that if we met, these feelings would just go away, but they didn't. I tried so hard to convince myself that there is no such thing as true love... but you have made me believe differently.I just cant wait to see you soon dear..could you please tell me the best time to chat with you and check the time difference between Afghanistan kabul and you, Hope to read back from you soon my love, cant just take my mind of you , I love you and i will always do

Yours love

Scharton cares
#270920 by malu53 Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:44 am
Boyer
Male
45 - Leeds / United Kingdom
Current Location Leeds/ United Kingdom
Create Date 23/09/2015 01:12

profile pic shows guy in swim suit and two kids - already posted

Hello there, have to let you know that my eye could not just resist this your perfect image you really caught my eye, Well i am Boyer by name, i will like to chat, if you won't mind me, i work as a military personnel or you can also talk on messenger for better conversation ....i will be waiting for your response
more pics and info here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=45300
#270926 by malu53 Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:04 am
bestmuslim.com/listDetails.php?userID=174700
Am seeking for a good muslim wife
Wilhelmus is a 46 years old Male Seeking Marriage Preferred to meet Muslim from Any Country and 35-76 age range
Reside: Limburg, Netherland
Nationality or Root Country: Netherland
Marital Status: Single Age: 46
Religion: Muslim
Practicing level: Beleive
Have Children: No
Education Level: Bachelors Degree
More about the person I am seeking
Nationality or Root Country: Any Country
Religion: Muslim
Age Range: 35-76